View Full Version : Father son fishing

roy50
07-20-2017, 10:01 PM
Who else goes fishing with there father or son? https://youtu.be/OyySP1dsh44

pbadad
07-21-2017, 05:45 AM
One happy Dad. Bonding at its best. Nice video Mike.

Raider Ronnie
07-21-2017, 06:11 AM
Since he started walking !

https://www.bostonharborcharters.com/pages/the-captain
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers
07-21-2017, 07:10 AM
My Son Dave and I have been camping and fishing together since he was young and while my camping days are over; we still fish together every couple weeks. I've seen him get his personal best smallmouth, largemouth, pickeral, bass, blue and all the good eaters in the middle.

Clammer
07-21-2017, 07:34 AM
I only wish >,.:doh:

Billybob
07-21-2017, 09:18 AM
I do, and I created a monster.

MakoMike
07-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Started off fishing with me son, now fishing with my grandson!

boot man
07-21-2017, 02:27 PM
It's the best. They have the fever, big time.

Swimmer
07-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Ya know, my father who was deathly afraid of the water, because he had polio in his legs, and could not swim, emptied water out of a borrowed wood row boat on Great Pond, in Eastham, about 59 years ago, so that he could take me fishing, and got me started in a bug way.

Hookedagain
07-23-2017, 12:42 PM
My son is the best fishing partner I've ever had. He always goes along with what ever I want to do, he is happy to be out with me. Even at 14 he still wants to fish (and hunt) with me.

tysdad115
07-23-2017, 07:09 PM
I'm fortunate Tyler loves fishing as much as I do.

Guppy
07-24-2017, 10:20 AM
my father and I spent countless hrs in the canoe when I was a kid.
Myself and one of my sons took him fishing when he got too old to take himself, he's in his 80's here with one son.

this is that son with his son (who's hooked big time :-) ) with me...

blessed to say the least

Sea Dangles
07-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Nice Ray!

Rockfish9
07-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Both my sons and my daughters fished with me...My youngest son had a knack for napping and waking just in time to cast to the right spot..

My oldest boy used to get deathly ill as soon as he stepped into the boat...it never stopped him... I remember one day when it was real choppy and we were catching macs for bait... David had been heaving over the side from the moment we left the dock and his brother was hauling macs over the side hand over fist... needling his brother with every one... David picked himself up off the deck and with the true spirit of a fisherman proceed to out fish his brother between bouts of sea sickness... when his tally was sufficient that he felt he couldn't be caught he laid down on the deck of the boat...I

My youngest Daughter did project in school ( when she was 10) where she did a photo of a night of striper fishing with Dad...it hung in my office for 22 years...I gave it to her Daughter when she turned 10...

I miss fishing with my children.. they live far away and visits are usually during the winter months...

Slipknot
07-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Both my sons and my daughters fished with me...My youngest son had a knack for napping and waking just in time to cast to the right spot..

My oldest boy used to get deathly ill as soon as he stepped into the boat...it never stopped him... I remember one day when it was real choppy and we were catching macs for bait... David had been heaving over the side from the moment we left the dock and his brother was hauling macs over the side hand over fist... needling his brother with every one... David picked himself up off the deck and with the true spirit of a fisherman proceed to out fish his brother between bouts of sea sickness... when his tally was sufficient that he felt he couldn't be caught he laid down on the deck of the boat...I

My youngest Daughter did project in school ( when she was 10) where she did a photo of a night of striper fishing with Dad...it hung in my office for 22 years...I gave it to her Daughter when she turned 10...

I miss fishing with my children.. they live far away and visits are usually during the winter months...

Very heartwarming Joe!