View Full Version : Any Big Fish Caught This Weekend?

BigFish
08-17-2003, 07:48 AM
Any big fish hit the beach or yanked into boats this weekend? I know a few of you were out there, lets hear some fish talk. BasicPatrick, give it up here! Slingah...you out there? Fisherwoman...I know you are home from PA and you probably went right out to wet a line, give us the word. Baitcaster...have you not been out fishing? GlassGuy...been out on the beach this weekend? RedLite....were you out banging up your other knee this weekend? Someone, somewhere has to be catching some fish....lets hear some "FISH TALK".:bounce: :happy: :kewl: :fishslap: :uhuh: :call: :chatter

BigFish
08-17-2003, 07:51 AM
Sorry...I forgot Van the Man! You out fishing this week Van? Don't be holding out on us. I know where you been trolling that tube and worm so give it up before I give your spot away!:laugha: :hihi: Just kidding.

Bobbike
08-17-2003, 07:57 AM
Fish all in the Water !!!!!

BigFish
08-17-2003, 07:58 AM
Sorry...I also forgot my buddy Bobbike! Bobbike, you catching any fish? I know you have been out,....give us the word.:uhuh:

Slingah
08-17-2003, 08:50 AM
Very busy weekend, have not done any fishing yet.Probally go tonite. What about you.... you catchin'?. If you want to meet up tonite or early a.m. call me. Starting to feel right out there.

blackeye
08-17-2003, 03:04 PM
fished newport and the upper bay fri and sat nite-one big kablooey to show:confused:

Bobbike
08-17-2003, 06:25 PM
I just got back from Ocean City, NJ fishing down there was slow King fish in the surf, snapper blues in the Inlets and back waters.
Now I'm ready for some STRIPERS !!!!!! I will be heading donw the Cape later this week and maybe out to Hull Tuesday nite. Comon along !!!!!

teaser
08-17-2003, 07:05 PM
I went out this morning, nothing for a little while then the stripers came in for about an hour ... and the what else? You know it the damn blues came with them and started tearing up the gear without mercy!
Couldn't even get an eel down without the blues ripping them apart, but I did manage to get 4 fish (stripers), but only 2 were in the 28 lb. range.
Sorry guys no pics as my camara needs to dry out, I got caught in the downpour and didn't get my camera out of harms way fast enough.
Hope someone did better than I did!
Keep the lines wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clammer
08-17-2003, 08:09 PM
saw a huge school of bluefish on top this evening// no boats even near them // I never even slowed down //////:smash:

Fish On
08-17-2003, 08:15 PM
Caught 2 nice Mahi Mahi on Friday down towards butterfish hole. The bigger of the two was 46" and about 22 lbs. Trolled for hours for tuna but didn't see any.

Van
08-17-2003, 08:55 PM
BIGFISH,

Only went out Friday after work with 3 co-workers.
We hooked up 4 bass one was keeper size ~34".
Mostly we
:cheers: :gu: :gu: :gu: Not too much for the Capt. though....

Stayed on land the rest of the weekend and filled the cookie jar.
Seeing how I fished week ago thursday with you and the boyz.,then was away at Lake Ontario Friday thru Sunday last weekend, I had some catching up to do...;) ;) ;) ;)

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!

WHAT ABOUT YOU ?????

JohnR
08-17-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by clamdigger
saw a huge school of bluefish on top this evening// no boats even near them // I never even slowed down //////:smash: Never slowed down as you blew right through them ?? :D

AveMariaCharters
08-18-2003, 11:04 AM
bigfish
you don't ask me anymore?
we got 48'' 44-2 ozs striper on saturday and basicpatrick landed the fish also we got 2nd place in ASA