View Full Version : Weekend PLans?

JohnR
08-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Shipping kid off for possibly last Yawgoog BSA Summer Camp. Sniff.

Work.

Powerball.

So what's up for the weekend?

MakoMike
08-11-2017, 08:52 AM
They are supposed to work on the boat today, if they do, and its fixed, I'll be fishing, if not I'll be hanging around the house.

Cool Beans
08-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Starting the weekend in a hour form now at 1100 , and heading out in the bay looking for bsb, tog and fluke. Saturday I think I will stay in the house and wait for the good Lord to complete his fresh water washdown of the boat, before heading back out on Sunday.

boot man
08-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Piss and moan that I'm going to miss the solar eclipse because of that damn nuclear apocalypse thingie.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Katie
08-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Back to work after a vacation in Wisconsin/Illinois.
Shooting a wedding in Leominster Saturday
Beach on Sunday. :D

piemma
08-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Actually been logging all week and I'm beat. Took down a 36" in dia White Oak with a 100+ foot crown. 2 cords out of it so far and I'm only about 2/3ds done.
I'm going to chill all weekend.

Guppy
08-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Fishing break,,, 5 trips out of last six days
House full of grand kids, nothing better

Quahoging, chowdah and stuffies, way too much beer

Hookedagain
08-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Working tonight, picking up my truck from the dealer in Hyannis in the morning and working around the house until I meet up with a cousin thats here from N.C. to go to dinner. Sunday I am cutting wood after fishing.

BigFish
08-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Chores tomorrow, Joe Bonamassa tomorrow night....oh yeah......win the lottery, buy house in Maine with lakefront property! Sunday put a new window in!

Jenn
08-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Catch up on housework and yard work, Thunderbirds are in town so Ill be stopping often to watch the sky. Powerball ticket run :) and dusting off some fishing gear & camping gear for upcoming (and far overdue) vacation in a couple weeks.

Swimmer
08-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Painting lures, through-wiring lures, spreading mulch, house cleaning, clean up truck.....

tattoobob
08-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Just got home from a week at the Cape, found they replace our gas meter while we were gone so we have no hot water, I'm waiting on the gas co. to come and turn the gas back on.

UnPack Unwind and sit by the pool the rest of the weekend

Nebe
08-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Block island bound

nightfighter
08-13-2017, 07:30 AM
Emergency visit to endodontist yesterday..... nasty infection in gums above a root canaled tooth. Came out of nowhere. So that will be getting extracted.... 875mg of antibiotics twice a day. Fun times. Expensive month coming up as I will need implant done for tooth. Just assessing how I feel before heading out to boat, I hope

Guppy
08-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Fishing break,,, 5 trips out of last six days
House full of grand kids, nothing better

Quahoging, chowdah and stuffies, way too much beer

Update! :-)

Guppy
08-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Emergency visit to endodontist yesterday..... nasty infection in gums above a root canaled tooth. Came out of nowhere. So that will be getting extracted.... 875mg of antibiotics twice a day. Fun times. Expensive month coming up as I will need implant done for tooth. Just assessing how I feel before heading out to boat, I hope

Been there Ross, best of luck, ain't no fun

Sea Dangles
08-13-2017, 06:16 PM
Just got back from Syracuse to get Tims apt furnished,he is a junior this year and styling off campus but walking distance to ZBT. Two bonito calls and a tuna call in my two days gone! Tomorrow morning I join the wife and my daughter Emily in Charleston SC for her freshman move in😢

nightfighter
08-13-2017, 07:12 PM
Just got back from Syracuse to get Tims apt furnished,he is a junior this year and styling off campus but walking distance to ZBT. Two bonito calls and a tuna call in my two days gone! Tomorrow morning I join the wife and my daughter Emily in Charleston SC for her freshman move in😢

Just call when you are back to chasing hardtails.... large or small. I believe your crew can be assembled, with a little advance notice.

Sea Dangles
08-13-2017, 07:37 PM
You got it Ross, I am hoping to get back in the swing of it after the college kids are settled.

Guppy
08-14-2017, 02:11 AM
5 minutes will work over here

piemma
08-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Just got back from Syracuse to get Tims apt furnished,he is a junior this year and styling off campus but walking distance to ZBT. Two bonito calls and a tuna call in my two days gone! Tomorrow morning I join the wife and my daughter Emily in Charleston SC for her freshman move in��

Chris, I'll remind you but we will be there from just after Xmas til April. Give us a way to get in touch and we'll be happy to check on Emily.

Sea Dangles
08-14-2017, 08:23 AM
5 minutes will work over here

Ray,they are not too hard to find but I will be back friday

Sea Dangles
08-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Chris, I'll remind you but we will be there from just after Xmas til April. Give us a way to get in touch and we'll be happy to check on Emily.

Thanks Paul, you are truly the best!

Guppy
08-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Ray,they are not too hard to find but I will be back friday

Go get um...
Leaving for Cooperstown on Saturday, play ball