View Full Version : the Dreaded reoccurring wader questions

saltyric
08-18-2017, 07:09 AM
Gotta get some new waders, not afraid to spend some money, but not spending 500 bucks! Curious if anyone is using llbean Kennebec in the salt? Thanks

BFThunter
08-18-2017, 09:59 AM
That's what I have. I generally get two seasons out of them, say 100 trips or so total before I wear through the neoprene feet. You can't beat the warranty. The only caution is that they are often sold out so be careful when you exchange them.

chefchris401
08-18-2017, 10:57 AM
I buy cheap waders cause I don't use em much.

Usually field and stream from #^&#^&#^&#^&s, about $100, get a season out of em, and return em before a year is up for a new pair. which they usually leak by then anyway

Got a new pair of bootfoot orvis one this year for the fall run on the beaches, easy on and off
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Higgie
08-19-2017, 05:30 AM
I've had good luck with LL Bean and return policy cant be beat. I fished with a kid in Pulaski last fall who had some Dryft brand waders and they seemed bullet proof although fairly thick for summer

piemma
08-19-2017, 08:12 AM
I've had good luck with LL Bean and return policy cant be beat. I fished with a kid in Pulaski last fall who had some Dryft brand waders and they seemed bullet proof although fairly thick for summer

LLBean all the way. Cannot beat the price nor the warranty.

saltyric
08-21-2017, 06:19 AM
Thanks all......ordered the Beans.....

saltyric
08-21-2017, 08:42 AM
by the way, i placed the order over the weekend. Today I get a email from llbean about 20% off any order. I call them up.... "No problem, we will refund 20%". bonus!!!!!!!!