View Full Version : Wild Dreams

Got Stripers
08-22-2017, 07:28 AM
Ever have one of those dreams where I just have to do that again tonight? Maybe it was the eclipse but last night I had the most vivid and surreal dream. A cousin of mine tells me she is related to Steve Ray Vaughn and invites me over to meet him and who is he jamming with but Santanna; I know!!!!! Oh no it gets better. Santanna leaves, but Stevie hands me a CD of a session nobody has ever seen and tells me I can make a copy; pinch me!

Maybe the Texis Flood track on Pandora on the way home from golf that got me rocking and the eclipse, but so vivid even on waking up.

chefchris401
08-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Funny you say that

Been having the most vivid dreams the last 2-3 weeks.

People I haven't seen or spoken with in years, real as day.

Guess diet has a big factor in dreams

Peanut butter is a big one
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

FishermanTim
08-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Maybe it was something you ate (or drank)?

I believe that the more vivid the dream, the more complex the mind of the dreamer.

A person that dreams simple dreams with everyday events sounds like they lack imagination and don't "think outside the box".

Vivid dreamers are risk-takers, willing to push themselves a little farther than the day before.

Of course I could have just dreamt that last night while I was riding my flying unicorn over the ocean in search of Atlantis, but I'm not sure...:laughs:

Cool Beans
08-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Of course I could have just dreamt that last night while I was riding my flying unicorn over the ocean in search of Atlantis, but I'm not sure...:laughs:

are you a "Brony"?

Was the theme song for "My Little Pony" playing while you flew your magical pony over the sea? LOL

MAKAI
08-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Keep having a dream involving 3 Japanese massage therapist girls and a deserted island.

Guppy
08-22-2017, 03:04 PM
Keep having a dream involving 3 Japanese massage therapist girls and a deserted island.

LMAO