View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

JohnR
09-22-2017, 07:31 AM
Owen Strong Tourney kicks off tonight (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=92793)from Tonight 6pm through October 21

Work, football

SO what's u for the weekend?

Rob Rockcrawler
09-22-2017, 07:35 AM
Firewood cut, split, stack repeat.

piemma
09-22-2017, 08:28 AM

Been at that for 3 weeks. Almost finished with 5 cords.

Wedding this afternoon (yes, Friday afternoon!)

No firm plans for the weekend. Depends on what that nitwit Jose decides to do!:realmad:

Sea Dangles
09-22-2017, 08:30 AM
Paul,why do you split wood when you are heading to low country?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy
09-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Waiting for it to lay down

Cool Beans
09-22-2017, 10:17 AM

I have 4 cords done and in sheds and have about 2 more in rounds that I will be splitting and stacking this weekend as well. Besides watching the football game, I'll be "lumberjacking" all week end.

wdmso
09-22-2017, 10:23 AM
I have 4 cords done and in sheds and have about 2 more in rounds that I will be splitting and stacking this weekend as well. Besides watching the football game, I'll be "lumberjacking" all week end.

Cool beans is your kayak red ? and were you dragging eels last week in the fog near the navy base ?

My plans Octoberfest cook out picked up a Keg of hacker pschorr oktoberfest for Saturday Hoping Jose moves out and takes the Rain with him

tattoobob
09-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Tonight maybe out to dinner
Tomorrow Pool side
Sunday NASCAR in NH
Monday night Bruins Game

No wood for me I replaced my wood stove with a natural gas one

Cool Beans
09-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Cool beans is your kayak red ? and were you dragging eels last week in the fog near the navy base ?

My plans Octoberfest cook out picked up a Keg of hacker pschorr oktoberfest for Saturday Hoping Jose moves out and takes the Rain with him

I ended up selling the kayak and now running around in an old 1968 MFG 16' underpowered by old 28 hp johnson. It is however Red and white with a blue bottom. I was out and about near the base then but not in a kayak.

Guppy
09-22-2017, 06:30 PM
I ended up selling the kayak and now running around in an old 1968 MFG 16' underpowered by old 28 hp johnson. It is however Red and white with a blue bottom. I was out and about near the base then but not in a kayak.

Help, I've been kidnapped ... :topic:

Raven
09-22-2017, 06:44 PM
cleaned out the barn and horse stalls to fill with fire wood

weather has been super nice to do it

i have 3 each in cordwood, pine ,cedar, and hard rock maple.

the furnace to chimney connection has been repaired YAY!!
so no more carbon monoxide poisoning happening
thank god....was like driving behind a school bus in a convertible

Guppy
09-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Help, I've been kidnapped ... :topic:

Waiting for it to lay down

Holy crap, I think it's starting to lay down :eyes:

Oops, sorry Beans

piemma
09-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Paul,why do you split wood when you are heading to low country?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Chris, for November and December. We are going down right after Xmas and will be back in April.

afterhours
09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
range, football, work on shop...

Hookedagain
09-24-2017, 07:30 PM
Camped all weekend, didn't do a damn thing! It felt good to recharge the batteries, back to reality in the morning.

P.S.- Eff the NFL!!!!!

JohnR
09-25-2017, 07:22 AM

Ausgesichtnet! Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest ist sehr gut~!
Aber Hacker Pschorr Weissbier ist besser