03-29-2018, 01:43 PM
&&&&& THE DOORS ARE OPEN ><><:kewl:

Guppy
03-29-2018, 04:34 PM
You Devil , nice going
About a week behind ya

Clammer
03-29-2018, 06:18 PM
Ray ya welcome to come up for a few hours of messing aROUND DIGGING if ya want ><:call:

nightfighter
03-29-2018, 07:29 PM
Nice Mike!

Heard peepers for the first time this evening. Nice end for a suck day....

Guppy
03-29-2018, 07:44 PM
Ray ya welcome to come up for a few hours of messing aROUND DIGGING if ya want ><:call:

Thanks, might take ya up on it......

Clammer
03-29-2018, 09:30 PM
Ray , do you have my ##### ??

Guppy
03-30-2018, 05:31 AM
Yup

Poncho
03-30-2018, 08:24 AM
Awesome mine is still under cover
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockfish9
03-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Mines still surrounded in snow..cover is coming off tomorrow... sure sign of spring right there!

denis
03-30-2018, 03:37 PM
mine is going for a ride tomorrow,hope to find some holdovers.

bloocrab
03-30-2018, 04:43 PM
What do you get a bone-us for being the first dummy at the dock??

:happy::happy:

Clammer
03-30-2018, 07:12 PM
yep / BTW .ya don,t have to take the cover off if ya never put it on ..................................not once in 40 years have I covered my boats & all that has happened was I had one battery stolen ...........which is still a lot cheaper than all the b/S of covering & uncovering .......matter of fact its only been the last 8 years or so that it hasn,t stayed in all 12 months .
I remember one New Years day ,,,,,,,, a few guys from this site took a 15 mile ride to fish for holdovers :faga:

JFigliuolo
03-31-2018, 06:08 AM
I guess you don't need paint! Painting mine today. In worder shape than I thought

Poncho
03-31-2018, 06:30 AM
Clammer is a renegade!! I want to fish with you

Clammer
03-31-2018, 09:07 AM
{ P[ no problem ] but its not much of a adventure anymore .....age sucks :eyes:

Ian
03-31-2018, 12:01 PM
I love that pic of all the empty slips, mine is stuck in outdoor storage, field is still too muddy to pull her out. Given the weather pattern we’re staring at, I’m not sure that problem is going away any time soon

denis
03-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Always an adventure don"t BS.

No love today,lots of pipes.

Clammer
03-31-2018, 08:43 PM
Denis , well the weather looks like its gonna suck this week anyway .....................[BUT} this old timer may have found us a new place ,if you can stay out after the street lights go on & get a walking stick ..:kewl:
Gotta find out if Guppy wants to eat the white Perch [also] thats easy fishing but Ray will have to get a RI F/W license :lasso:

Guppy
04-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Denis , well the weather looks like its gonna suck this week anyway .....................[BUT} this old timer may have found us a new place ,if you can stay out after the street lights go on & get a walking stick ..:kewl:
Gotta find out if Guppy wants to eat the white Perch [also] thats easy fishing but Ray will have to get a RI F/W license :lasso:

Road trip! :-) in
I'm up for whatever .......
Call ya tonight

denis
04-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Nothing is easy for us.

Clammer
04-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Ok Ray ><>

Rockfish9
04-01-2018, 11:26 AM
yep / BTW .ya don,t have to take the cover off if ya never put it on ..................................not once in 40 years have I covered my boats & all that has happened was I had one battery stolen ...........which is still a lot cheaper than all the b/S of covering & uncovering .......matter of fact its only been the last 8 years or so that it hasn,t stayed in all 12 months .
I remember one New Years day ,,,,,,,, a few guys from this site took a 15 mile ride to fish for holdovers :faga:
The BS of cleaning out pine and spruce needles far exceeds the BS of covering it.. oak leaves leave permanent stains...nothing worse than a sunken boat due to a clogged bilge pump..

wdmso
04-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Mine is un covered waiting on nicer weather for engine oil and filter changes and trailer brakes ps dennis I still have your cup

Guppy
04-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Mine is un covered waiting on nicer weather for engine oil and filter changes and trailer brakes ps dennis I still have your cup

Clean it

bassballer
04-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Well im impressed. This snow doesn't have me eager to get going on mine

denis
04-02-2018, 10:35 AM
OK Wayne,will meet some time soon.

MakoMike
04-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Haven't even started on mine yet, maybe next week if we get some decent weather.

Rockfish9
04-09-2018, 06:37 AM
Covers off...new electronics and gauges installed..hydraulic.engine jack plate installed. Only to find out the power trim motor finally rotted through ( it's looked pretty shabby for a few years now)...nothing another 1000 bucks wont cure..glad I didn't put the engine crane away...

JFigliuolo
04-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Covers off...new electronics and gauges installed..hydraulic.engine jack plate installed. Only to find out the power trim motor finally rotted through ( it's looked pretty shabby for a few years now)...nothing another 1000 bucks wont cure..glad I didn't put the engine crane away...

Good lord! Jack plate???? you fish in puddle water as it is!!!! :tooth:

Rockfish9
04-09-2018, 11:22 AM
Good lord! Jack plate???? you fish in puddle water as it is!!!! :tooth:

yup..should have done it years ago.. running some of the flats I fish the fish are there as soon as they can swim in it( I've seen them swimming there with their back out of the water)... now I can scoot the bars early without kicking up a ton of silt and clams.. also.. the plum Island river has filled in tremendously from what it was when I started fishing almost 50 years ago... I used to be able to navigate it an hour either side of mean low tide... now I'm pushing it and hour and a half either side of high... so instead of running around the outside ( ocean front which is not feasible when the mouth is cranking) I can raise the engine and scoot across the shallow spots like I did in the tin boat days...I added a power tech 4 blade prop to aid in the higher engine height..I added a water pressure gauge and height indicator to keep from cooking the motor...

Clammer
04-09-2018, 11:41 AM
that,s sound like a adventure to my liking :jump:

havn,t fished that way since years ago the guys up there dropped us off on some grassy islands to fly fish ,,,,,,,, after a while we began to thing it was a one way drop off ><>< :shocked:

Poncho
04-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Very innovative

MakoMike
04-11-2018, 06:46 PM
yup..should have done it years ago.. running some of the flats I fish the fish are there as soon as they can swim in it( I've seen them swimming there with their back out of the water)... now I can scoot the bars early without kicking up a ton of silt and clams.. also.. the plum Island river has filled in tremendously from what it was when I started fishing almost 50 years ago... I used to be able to navigate it an hour either side of mean low tide... now I'm pushing it and hour and a half either side of high... so instead of running around the outside ( ocean front which is not feasible when the mouth is cranking) I can raise the engine and scoot across the shallow spots like I did in the tin boat days...I added a power tech 4 blade prop to aid in the higher engine height..I added a water pressure gauge and height indicator to keep from cooking the motor...

You going drag racing? :)

Rockfish9
04-12-2018, 08:39 AM
You going drag racing? :)

LMAO... to an outsider I guess that would appear like it...No Mike..speed is not my motivation. by having the ability to lift the engine I can sneak over the mussel shoals and sand bars and run shallow channels earlier in the tide.. .. I'm a shallow water fisherman... I fish the Merrimack and Ipswich bay.. cranes beach... going "outside" along the ocean front is a long way around ( and on many occasions the ocean is to wild to go outside) to get to fish inside in the Rowley,Parker,Ipswich and several other smaller rivers that converge are with in eye sight of the Merrimack but are off limits unless I make a long run or hit the tide just right so I can run the Plum Island river.. it's less than 3 miles running the PI river and about 13 to go around and back inside... years ago.. the army corps. dredged the PI river so access to the bay from the Merrimack could be possible at almost any tide... since they stopped in the early 70's the marsh has taken over and filled in a good deal of the ( plum island) river making it unnavigable for anything other than a small tin boat for the majority of the tidal cycle... by adding a jack plate my boat can now easily run that with only 12" of water or even less..besides..he who dies with the most toys wins!