View Full Version : 33’ invincible

Jim in CT
06-27-2018, 06:17 PM
Did a charter yesterday with Bobby rice out of Truro. He fishes on a 33 foot invincible center console. Best boat I was previously ever in, was a 32 yellowfin. The invincible, made the yellowfin, look like my 17 foot sea nymph rivoted aluminum, which caused you to lose fillings in a theee inch chop. Never imagined a boat could ride that soft and dry. Only 400k new. It was insane. Beyond insane

Guppy
06-27-2018, 06:43 PM
Sounds like a great day
How was the fishing?

niko
06-27-2018, 06:45 PM
those invincibles are pretty baddass. he blew past me the other day

Jim in CT
06-27-2018, 07:10 PM
Sounds like a great day
How was the fishing?

It was interesting. Loaded up on mackerel in the first ten minutes. Ten minutes later, we were in an awesome flurry, for 25 minutes we had four rods doubled over every second. My 11 year old manned two rods with live mackerel, me and captain throwing surface plugs. Anninsane 25 minutes. Then zip for 4 hours, then another quick flurry in the last 5 minutes we caught two more. My son loved it which is all that matters, captain was very nice. Nobody in th fleet caughtva fish for 4 hours, strange where they went? But a good day, thanks.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIROCKHOUND
06-28-2018, 06:42 AM
Nobody in th fleet caughtva fish for 4 hours, strange where they went? But a good day, thanks.

Who said they went anywhere?

wdmso
06-28-2018, 07:21 AM
Saw him Tuesday as well sea foam green triple white mercury's at 400k that's a lot of charters to pay off . Happy you and your son had a good day

Jim in CT
06-28-2018, 09:34 AM
Who said they went anywhere?

Well we were surrounded by 15 pound fish for 25 minutes, then they were gone and no one could
Find them.

Jim in CT
06-28-2018, 09:36 AM
Saw him Tuesday as well sea foam green triple white mercury's at 400k that's a lot of charters to pay off . Happy you and your son had a good day
Not him. His boat is white with twin mercury 350s that are black. He bought his used for a mere 200k.

Takes a lot of charters to pay off! There are tax write offs for depreciation too which help. It was snort out there, the ride was insane.