Super fresh hard bottom chowders & little necks

chowders $15.00 a bushel
little necks .25 each
steamers ===sold out !!!!!!!!!
digging all week///////////

PM with orders//////////////:D :D :D :cool:

capesams
08-26-2003, 11:37 AM
.25:eek: we're lucky if the market buys any we dig,,,d** farm's an guys in the sound dregging 40 bags a day. they got the market here so full you can't givem away.:mad:

Clammer
08-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Cape the farms are a new beginning but also a ending of a soon to be forgotten industry////

never a problem getting rid og Ri clams //even the wholesale dealers will tell you that they are the best// but they buy what they can at the cheapest price =============and down the chain the consumer doesn,t know the differance///

Maine,s marhogany,s , farms .,, no-taste Southeran Chit ==========The End

it was never more eviderent than this past winter ==when we had our first good freeze in a long time & the price didn,t even come close to reflect it//////////////////

progress can kill as it grows:confused: :confused:

capesams
08-26-2003, 04:03 PM
every thing goin ta chitt:mad: pissa's arn't worth anything either. only thing that's up is lobsta.

bassmaster
08-27-2003, 07:52 AM
what do ya meen no steamers:mad:
clammaH up the street we got good seemaHs when its open.
all the hogs ya want but i only eat them raw
need grinder for the shell fillin's
didnt get me rec lis this year

Clammer
08-27-2003, 08:22 AM
BM=same thing here all the steamers you want when area [A] is open week ago on SUN & MON alone my dealers bought over 7000# from a few DIVERS///////////
Jusy spit out the shells//:cool: :cool:

capesams
08-27-2003, 11:19 AM
DIVERS////they out lawed those guys years ago, they were cleanin every thing out.........lots o good pissa's here, $ is rock bottom, half of what it has been in the past.

Clammer
08-27-2003, 08:55 PM
WE tried to outlaw them or at least have them stay in deeper water //not 3-4 feet
we lost they had to much power backing them up /with the rec divers//
now between them & the farms //shellfishing as we know it ==is history

Clammer
08-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Cape=sam guess where ALL the product my dealer gets goes =====in the back door =out the front directly on to the truck
steamers, l/n, tops & chowders

CAPE COD SHELLFISH !!!!!!!!!!1

we are even using their bags for OUR product///
:smash: :smash:

capesams
08-29-2003, 05:15 PM
:rolleyes: