View Full Version : Ice check

fishsmith
02-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Not looking for spots just wondering if anyone has seen others ice fishing in Plymouth or Wareham yesterday or today. I’ll do testing of course, just antsy to go, I’m hoping to get out down that way tomorrow. In Pembroke, furnace and oldham look good, minus the watery edges, but the only pond I saw with weight on it was Stetson, where there was a 3 wheeler buzzing around.

Guppy
02-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Wide open down here... :-( and a heat wave next week... dah

fishsmith
02-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Scouted a few spots, lots of open water, long pond is wide open. amazing what a a difference a few miles west makes. Did find a good shallow bog pond with 5” so I’m hoping to chase flags.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockfish9
02-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Scouted a few spots, lots of open water, long pond is wide open. amazing what a a difference a few miles west makes. Did find a good shallow bog pond with 5” so I’m hoping to chase flags.
Go to the lakes region,NH im.on almost 2' of ice..it was minus 10 at 6 am this morning.

The Dad Fisherman
02-02-2019, 08:17 PM
8+" up in my neck of the woods. Finally got out yesterday to chase a few flags

Sea Dangles
02-02-2019, 10:19 PM
6 or 7 in Easton

fishsmith
02-04-2019, 07:59 AM
a weekend full of pickerel, but getting one on the jig was fun. 5” good black ice in Plymouth on Saturday and same in Pembroke on Sunday. With the warmth here now it’ll be a trip north if i plan to go again.
GO PATS!!!!!!!!