View Full Version : rocks

missing link
08-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Ok you know thopes little sh@ts that broke into the house... well ya i found rocks in the boat and all around the boat Only damage is a little X on the , Enclosure front peice. Called the cop and all the do is say we need more stuff to prove that they did it. They are the only people that would do it.. !! YOU MESS WITH THE BOAT YOU DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: I would like to kill them but you know how that goes how can i get the cops todo anything about the rock's and them breaking them into my house. They walk around knowing that the can do that kind of stuff and get away with it... AWWWWWWWW. and blues suck thats all i hafe to say.:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

redcrbbr
08-30-2003, 10:10 PM
get em on video tape..put it up in a tree...nowadays they make some really tiny survalance cameras..

then hang em by the gonads

Raven
09-01-2003, 07:05 AM
either set up surveilance camera's or start a neighborhood watch.... in either case some one needs to be monitoring your
driveway.... next : start a log file and make entries for each event : time - date -damage ect.
for going to court... also have your dad tell the parents of all involved that they will be sued for everything they own!

and it will end REAL quick.... you can also go to the townhall and take out a restraining order so that the suspect cannot come within a certain distance. the rocks have
skin cells on them ---- if not finger prints too

exposure to superglue fumes in a jar will make them stand out very easily from the oils on a persons fingers....

Christian
09-01-2003, 08:53 AM
get a slingshot. make your own laws.

macojoe
09-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Sling shot?? $%^& That I have a Shot Gun!! I don't talk to anyone but 2 people on my street!! I have live here for 7 years! I am none as the A- hole and thats the way I like it!! They won't mess with me because they saw me mad one time at someone here in my yard and they do not want a oiece of it!!
I snarl at everyone!!
I leave all me eltronics and the key in the boat all the time. Tackle box's also. I do bring the rods in the house though.
No one has ever touched anything

BigBo
09-01-2003, 07:30 PM
:uhuh: I like your style MJ:hang: