View Full Version : Does Trump pay rent ?

Raider Ronnie
07-13-2019, 05:53 PM
Starting at 7:02 am this morning- 3:16 this afternoon (and the day is not over) a beautiful Saturday, perfect weather, plenty of guys on this site catching some nice fish today and the same pathetic guys are bitching about Trump instead of living life !
What’s the going rental rate for Trump to live in someone’s head 24/7 and they obsess over him every minute of the day ???
They should have a nice chunk of change come the end of 2024 😜

scottw
07-14-2019, 10:22 AM
geez...you sent them all running for their safe spaces :laughs:

Pete F.
07-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Better ask scottw what the rate is?
Though perhaps trolls are a different pay grade

geez...you sent them all running for their safe spaces :laughs:

it was a pointed dissenting comment by a very serious individual...

he's pretty amusing...you are just several.. or more steps... behind his wit...

you'd think he'd be impeached by now given all we know...I mean...all we were told...by the dummies in the press and opposition party and spencepredictions....and the endless meaningless wordage you provide:smash: keep it up..I'm sure you'll trip him up eventually

it was nice of trump to defend pelosi

need more of this in America

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Hundreds of protesters gathered in Aurora on Friday evening to march to the ICE detention facility where illegal and undocumented immigrants are being housed. They also removed the U.S. flag, replaced it with a Mexican flag, and spray painted graffiti on a Blue Lives Matter flag before it was seen flying upside down on the flag pole.

I think that was the point that the dissenters, "minority", was making...but they don't count...they lost....the Constitution lost :kewl: don't expect the left to care

Jim in CT
07-14-2019, 03:40 PM
Though perhaps trolls are a different pay grade

pete, fair criticism will hurt any candidate. and there are a lot of things to fairly criticize him for. Irrational criticism, or TDS, runs the risk of helping him by making him look sympathetic.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw
07-14-2019, 05:17 PM

I'm honored that you are now cutting and pasting my brilliant contributions