View Full Version : Korkers

Canalratt1
09-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Was poking around Building 19 in Weymouth, saw some Korkers for sale for 39.99, they were lace-up ones. I never use them but I know a few of you guys do.

Tagger
09-01-2003, 08:08 PM
I have the straps,,I like to wear them but rarely drag them along..I was wishing I had them today..Yea Rat it hurts alot more now falling down...Your not getting any younger,,,..;)

redlite
09-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Got the strap on model that I use frequently fishing any where there are rocks and they have saved my life a few times already in places that I had fallen before. The night I fell a few weeks ago out with Slingah, I had them with me.........In my backpack on my back:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

thewaterfordstriper
09-02-2003, 12:07 PM
buy them at that price. you won't find brand new much cheaper.

C-5 CC
09-02-2003, 01:43 PM
more info about the place where you can get them? phone#? is this place a store? i am headed to NH from NW CT this weekend, maybe i will stop on the way north.
Thanks
Brandon

Buzz-erd
09-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Excellent price.Grab'em if they still got'em!Building 19 is great reminds me Job Lot all kinds of goodies and bargains to be found.

Canalratt1
09-02-2003, 06:48 PM
The building 19 is off rt. 18 in Weymouth heading east. It is only about a mile from Rt. 3. There were about 5 left at the store. Yah it does hurt falling down but I'm stubborn.

bloocrab
09-03-2003, 12:53 PM
:hs: what didn't you guys like about the studded felt soles?? Have you tried them yet?? If yes, and you had issues with them..please share them with me, I'm curious -

I absolutely LOVE them!! ..not to mention you can't forget them anywhere, they're lighter on your feet, less clumsy, NO straps :)...just make sure not to forget about them if you hop on a friends' boat while still in your waders :D..sorry GB -

redlite
09-03-2003, 01:41 PM
With the studded waders, the woman wouldn't let me near the hard wood floors. At least with the corkers I can take them off before I come in the house and still keep my waders on.............Doesn't everyone sleep in their waders just in case that dream you have about blitzing 50's isn't just a dream?