View Full Version : Wanna See Me Get Really Grumpy?

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Show me bunch of guys poaching and leaving a pile of litter and a heap of human excrement at my favorite Rhode Island fishing spots - PARTICULARLY in J-Town and Newport.

Show me a state park ranger or DEC cop who's more interested in busting a gay nude sunbather than hordes of jerks who are breaking all the conservation and litter regulations.

Why is it every time I drive somewhere into South County I get noticeably dirty looks from the local shopkeepers because...NOT ONLY do I have fishing rods on my truck...but also because I am of Asian descent.

It's just not fair that I get tarred with the same bad reputation that a lot of the littering/poaching culprits - typically subsistence fisherman from SE Asia - Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. have worked so effortlessly to create.

Even though more often than not I'll bring a trash bag along to clean up after these yuks.

And why don't the DEC police respond when I call them?

:af:

-WW

Slipknot
09-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Lots of inequities in the good ol' USA Ben, it sucks:mad:
Don't let'em get you down.

BTW I voted for you to be allowed back in the grump phorum.

Clammer
09-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Ben , I,m staying out of it
the only thing I know for sure is the DEM staff & buget has been really cut//
they use to check on us on the water on a regular basis=now I never see them =unless a special area first opens//////////////:rolleyes:

JohnR
09-04-2003, 05:09 PM
Ben - they have something like 3 or 4 enforcement officers that are attached to do marine policing - in ADDITION to other duties. Yes, it's a joke! Yes, it sucks. No it's not getting any better. No a saltwater license probably would not have helped.

You're of asian decent?

You went to Rhody again?

STEVE IN MASS
09-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Ben....on that post alone, you should be let back in the Grumpy Forum....John, can I change my vote?....;)

Seriously, Ben, the one comment you made burns me up as well, to no end, and I've been fighting that "stigma" somewhere else, especially with one guy in particular, and he is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.....let's just say that perhaps from all that "wood chipping", he must have a splinter in his hind quarters.....

Fortunatley, some of us know better than that......:)

NEXT2NUN
09-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Hey Weewizzer, the world is full of a-holes. Both the messy ones and the guys yappin about them!! Don't worry Be Grumpy!!

I see crap on the ground where I launch all the time. I pick up what ever is between myself and the nearest trash can. At least it makes me feel like I'm doing my part to keep the place clean.

Don't give biggots the satisfaction of pi$$in you off, not worth it!

:mad: peace:mad:

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by STEVE IN MASS
I've been fighting that "stigma" somewhere else, especially with one guy in particular, and he is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.....

What stigma? People busting on you for being a bait chunker? :laughs: I mean :mad:

RickBomba
09-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Yup Ben,
It's not just in Rhody...
Been bailing out all of my kitchen guys for the last eight years, getting pulled over in the "affluent" towns in Mass because they are the only Guatemalan, El Salvadorean or Brazilian guys who drive through these "white" towns.
These guys are just as American as you, me, and the cops.
I guarantee they work harder than ALL of the cops (sorry out there to any law enforcement types on the board, as far as I'm concerned, everybody on this site is OK).
But, it really makes me mad that my restaurant, my taxes, and all of my employees taxes pay for people that harass them just because they look "different."
OK Grumpy Rick is done.
You find those guys for me Ben, I'll be the first one (of many) to get yor back.
Later,
Rick:af:

guzz
09-04-2003, 06:32 PM
a good hearted person,is a good hearted person.no matter what their color,race,or creed.and a jerk is a jerk.i'm sure we have all seen both sides of the coin.i met ben at,get this,an ice fishing fling:eek: seemed like a nice guy to me.

guzz

KLMulder
09-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Ok Ben let me be the first to say that Yes I an prejudice yes the p word and that I have cursed about Asians and the many name the less caring people call Asians blacks Hispanics etc etc. Let me also be the first to say that I am personally sorry for the way you have been treated or feel that you have been treated. We are all Americans even if we don't want to be and when we all start acting as such and not trying to put each other in groups we will all be better off. We all have the right to fish ( at least until the Gov can take it away from us ) and enjoy the water and as such we all have an obligation to make sure that the ignorant see the light and learn to pick up after them self's. I have always had friends of non white descents but have always judged every one else as a group this is where I need to educate myself to be a better person for myself, for my family and for everyone else out there. Again even though I have never meet you I am sorry. I would be happy to fish with you anytime

K.L. Mulder

BigBo
09-04-2003, 08:27 PM
On a similar note; Today, I was driving up Rt. 58 in Carver, MA and there was an Environmental Police truck set up on the side of the road speed trapping.:confused: :smash: I know he was trapping because he pulled someone over right after I passed. Now why in hell can't they leave that to the local law enforcement and they could be out enforcing what they are supposed to be doing. They are always claiming to be under staffed and can't catch violators. I know they have the same authority as regular law enforcement but it would seem to me if they have time for speed traps, they could be using that time to make more rounds to the areas that the violators frequent.

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 08:39 PM
KLM-No need to apologize or explain yerself, if anyone should be more pissed at certain people it is me. Human nature is what it is and I'm accepting of that. Unfortunately a plastic garbage bag now occupies a slot in my plug bag. :rolleyes:

I'm just in that rare grumpy mood, in case JohnR doesn't think I'm capable of being grumpy. ;)

Hi Guzz. :wave:

Karl F
09-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Ben, ignorance is the one common denominator of all kinds.
It would be nice if everyone didn't judge a book by it's cover, and tried to judge the individuals actions. (Kinda like me and them freakin' "Blue Plate Specials" cloggin' up MY roads!) ;)
I've looked at this thread at least six times, and finally got past your new avatar :eek: guess that would make some folks think I'm a dirty old man, well... they would be correct :laughs:

I think Slip nailed it, and the most important question......
did ya catch?

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 08:45 PM
Yeah Karl, I caught. With a little help from one of the grumps. :D

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 08:46 PM
I mean :mad:

JohnR
09-04-2003, 08:49 PM
You're of asian decent?

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Scottish close enough for you? :p I mean :mad:

Karl F
09-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Hoot Mun, I think the laddie has gut a "wee" bit o' the grumpage upon 'em, best to go soak the tounge in a "wee" glass of Single Malt ;)

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 08:56 PM
But I don't golf. :eek:

rocketman
09-04-2003, 09:19 PM
It's so bad in the spring when I fish the CT river banks that I've taken to bringing a large trash bag with me to my favorite spot. BTW a lot of the trash I pick up is oriental food containers with chinese or whatever language written on them. These are the keep everything you catch types that probably don't even buy a license. I have told these same types at RI breachways that they better release that 6" scup or I'll call the warden. Makes me sick!!

Slipknot
09-04-2003, 09:38 PM
:confused: I thought you were from Michigan.

fishweewee
09-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Asia, Scotland, Michigan, what's the difference? :p

Fishing's better here.

bloocrab
09-05-2003, 12:44 AM
..you mean your not portagueese??? :af: don't talk to me then..

fishweewee
09-05-2003, 06:08 AM
:bc: :crying:

The Iceman 6
09-05-2003, 08:49 AM
Qhauhaugs and Chorizo for everybody!!!!

Ice
:happy: :happy:

jugstah
09-05-2003, 09:27 AM
Frankly, regardless of the color of anyone's skin, I think a fair share of the blame should be applied to everyone of all denominations... I've seen guys as white as Casper litter the beach with their beer cans, and leave it as it is. I've seen asians all congregate on the beach with a lantern, fish all night, and leave everything behind. I've even seen black people take a dump on the beach under a bridge, and fish nonchalantly as if all is well with the world.

It just doesn't matter what color or race you are, the blame is to go all around.

I've been fishing for as long as I can remember, and I take pride in the fact that I clean up after myself when I'm done fishing. I even double-check to ensure that no fish heads or tails are left behind on the beach.

I've given friends who have gone fishing with us some flak for leaving trash behind, and Irefuse to leave until they pick up after themselves. And I continue to harangue them about it for a short period of time thereafter. And even if I'm in a friends' car barrelling down the highway, I'd give them crap if I see them toss stuff out the window.

Unfortunately, not everyone shares our ideals of a cleaner Mother Nature.

Saltheart
09-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Its unfortuanate that we aren't looked at as individuals. A fisherman who poaches (taking shorts) or litters or worse should get his balls busted. They shouldn't get a break cause they can't speak english. A fisherman who plays by the rules and in fact , helps clean up others messes should be applauded , even if he looks like the guys who were being bad yesterday. stereotyping hurts on both ends. sorry to hear you are often on the short end of it Ben.

MikeTLive
09-05-2003, 02:14 PM
I'll tell ya what really pisses me off - people who claim to be hyphenated-american.

Damnit people, if you live here as a citizen you are an American.
(America the Country, not North America the continent)

If you are visiting here from some other country then you are NOT an American.

I personally like to tell people that I am third generation Native American. I was born here and so were my parents and grandparents.

If you want to claim a Hyphenated-American status then you had better go and apply for Dual Citizenship with the Hyphenation of your Choice.

Now, Can we get back to what is important??

FISHING

chris L
09-05-2003, 02:33 PM
I thought wee wee was a black man from detroit living in fairfeild county ( as a butler ) . damn your not really asian are you ? I would never know . Oh wait you do have a camera dont you with fuj film . I saw your work at the arts festival in New Haven . I think it was inner city scapes or inner city universities or something like that . How come when you type its in american ?

I dont see as many asians as I do white anglo americans making a trash heap of the local waters . Did I mention how much lighter a can of beer is after ya drink it and how cans dont break in to the sand when you didnt throw it away like bottles . also by using cans someone can turn it in for a nickel .

Im an American just ask Uncle Sam .

Joe
09-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Ben -
They're not racist...they hate everybody. All the more reason to buy all your stuff from me. :D
I grew up in the north end of North Kingstown, the people from Wickford did not like us...called us "Northenders."
What that was all about I never really understood.

Raven
09-05-2003, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KLMulder

We all have the right to fish ( at least until the Gov can take it away from us )

NOT UNTILL THEY PRY MY FISHING ROD FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!

BEN , BUY a small digital recorder and drive repeatedly in the areas where your being persecuted (WAVE) and make sure to record conversations and to take ---> pictures of trash dumpers....
to submit to the right agency. Present those to an officer.

fishweewee
09-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by chris L
I thought wee wee was a black man from detroit living in fairfeild county ( as a butler ) . damn your not really asian are you ? I would never know . Oh wait you do have a camera dont you with fuj film . I saw your work at the arts festival in New Haven . I think it was inner city scapes or inner city universities or something like that . How come when you type its in american ?

I dont see as many asians as I do white anglo americans making a trash heap of the local waters . Did I mention how much lighter a can of beer is after ya drink it and how cans dont break in to the sand when you didnt throw it away like bottles . also by using cans someone can turn it in for a nickel .

Im an American just ask Uncle Sam .

Let's see, what was that Yale football cheer I learned a while back?

YALE FOOTBALL CHEER

Sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree"

"To Hell with Yale, To Hell with Yale
To Hell with Yale, To Hell with Yale
To Hell with Yale, to Hell with Yale"

:p :spin: :hihi: :bshake:

chris L
09-05-2003, 05:26 PM
I never heard that one before . I agree !

fishweewee
09-05-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Joe
Ben...they hate everybody.

Joe, I find that particularly true everywhere you go in Westerly. The attitude gets amplified several orders of magnitude the closer you hover towards Watch Hill. Which is where, incidentally, JohnR and I slaughtered some nice fish last week and the week before. :p

Thanks for the care package Joe - I just opened it up! LOL.

Raven - I'm WAAAAY ahead of you.

-SurveillanceVideoWeeWee

macojoe
09-05-2003, 05:41 PM
I don't pick on anyone race, I hate them all!! :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

fishweewee
09-05-2003, 05:43 PM
Me too. :p I mean :mad:

Mike P
09-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by fishweewee
Let's see, what was that Yale football cheer I learned a while back?

YALE FOOTBALL CHEER

Sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree"

"To Hell with Yale, To Hell with Yale
To Hell with Yale, to Hell with Yale"

:p :spin: :hihi: :bshake:

I learned that as "O Holy Cross"

O Holy Cross, O Holy Cross
All you eat is applesauce.
You eat it morning, noon and night
You even eat it when you're tight.
O Holy Cross, on bended knee
To kiss the a$$ of old BC"

Buzz-erd
09-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by fishweewee
Show me bunch of guys poaching and leaving a pile of litter and a heap of human excrement at my favorite Rhode Island fishing spots - PARTICULARLY in J-Town and Newport.

Show me a state park ranger or DEC cop who's more interested in busting a gay nude sunbather than hordes of jerks who are breaking all the conservation and litter regulations.

Why is it every time I drive somewhere into South County I get noticeably dirty looks from the local shopkeepers because...NOT ONLY do I have fishing rods on my truck...but also because I am of Asian descent.

It's just not fair that I get tarred with the same bad reputation that a lot of the littering/poaching culprits - typically subsistence fisherman from SE Asia - Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. have worked so effortlessly to create.

Even though more often than not I'll bring a trash bag along to clean up after these yuks.

And why don't the DEC police respond when I call them?

-WW

Buzz-erd
09-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Excuse my language John.Son of a bitch y'all thought I was crazy
or grumpy.Weewee you just confirmed what I've been bitchen'bout.
And I know everbody here knows my bitch about the garbage and sh*t the so-called Greenhorns and Zipperheads always leave
behind.
Hmm......maybe charging a dime for out of staters to fish in RI ain't so bad an idea.Need to keep the Riff-Raff outta here.

BigBo
09-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Buzz-erd, I agree with you except for the fact that most of the violators are not out-of-staters. We certainly have the same problem here in MA but I strongly feel that the violators usually turn out to be lowlife locals that know and frequent a particular area. They'll usually keep destroying an area until it gets shut down for everyone then they can't understand why they're not allowed access to their spot anymore.:smash:
And probably the only out of state riff raff you're getting is wee wee:D

fishweewee
09-06-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by BigBo

:bshake:

BigBo
09-06-2003, 03:31 PM
:D

Buzz-erd
09-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by BigBo
Buzz-erd, I agree with you except for the fact that most of the violators are not out-of-staters. We certainly have the same problem here in MA but I strongly feel that the violators usually turn out to be lowlife locals that know and frequent a particular area. They'll usually keep destroying an area until it gets shut down for everyone then they can't understand why they're not allowed access to their spot anymore.:smash:

In my area(Aquidneck Is.)99% of the violators are from the Fallriver/New Bedford area.Don't get me wrong stupid people live
EVERYWHERE.
A perfect example is the railroad swing bridge under the Sakonett
river bridge and the Stone Bridge.The amounts of filth and garbage in these areas is staggering.Most of the vehicles parked have Mass. plates and most of the people fishing weren't born in this country.I know to most folks this sounds predjudiced,but it IS the truth.
Listen,both good and bad people live everywhere.My area is in close proximity to the above mentioned cities and most of the foreigners who fish on the Island are also from those cities.
I can't stress enough that this isn't prejudism its just simple truth.
Hey my grandparents came from another country and the first thing they did when the got here was to learn English.They respected the laws of this country and my grandfather NEVER littered(or worse) while fishing.

bloocrab
09-06-2003, 05:09 PM
the garbage and sh*t the so-called Greenhorns and Zipperheads always leave

Excuse me Mr. America...exactly what ethnic tree did you fall from?...I believe the word immigrant covers it all, you may wish to re-think your terminology. As much as you say your not predjudice, you insist on labeling people. If a white man uses the word nigger in relation to a colored person...to most, it's a sign of predjudice. Your use of the word Greenhorn, is aimed at people of Portuguese decent and I'm beginning to get PISSED OFF. Unless of course you DO in-fact have a problem with me and people of Portuguese decent...if thats the case, I PRAY WE NEVER SHARE THE SAME ROCK.:af: :wall:

and FYI...I recall at least one incident at a very young age while fishing with my father (who at the time, was still very green).. in your sacred land, he and a SO-CALLED AMERICAN RHODE ISLANDER having a few words because this SO-CALLED Rhode-Islander was leaving trash behind. My father ended up cleaning his mess. At the time I was mad at my father for picking up someone else's trash, now I thank him for installing those qualities in me.

milo
09-06-2003, 08:36 PM
naaa,I dont think he would be talkin to US now Gil:af: :af: HEY BUZZERD YOU WANT TO FISH TOGETHER SOME TIME there BUDDY:af:,I,LL SHOW YOU A REAL GREENHORN BUBBA

BigBo
09-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Well said bloo.

fishweewee
09-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by MikeTLive
I'll tell ya what really pisses me off - people who claim to be hyphenated-american.

Hmph. Well, I'm a FISHING-AMERICAN. Whatcha gonna say about that? ;) :p :laughs:

Buzz-erd
09-06-2003, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bloocrab
[B]Excuse me Mr. America...exactly what ethnic tree did you fall from?...I believe the word immigrant covers it all, you may wish to re-think your terminology. As much as you say your not predjudice, you insist on labeling people. If a white man uses the word nigger in relation to a colored person...to most, it's a sign of predjudice. Your use of the word Greenhorn, is aimed at people of Portuguese decent and I'm beginning to get PISSED OFF. Unless of course you DO in-fact have a problem with me and people of Portuguese decent...if thats the case, I PRAY WE NEVER SHARE THE SAME ROCK.

Sorry you're so pissed off bloo,sorry you're offended milo,I didn't make up the terminology,I only repeated it.
For you're info buddy I'm Armenian and most of my family and 2 million other Armenians were murdered by Islamic Turks and Bolshevik communists and the remaining were chased off to other countries like Lebanon,Syria,Pakistan to name a few where they were treated like sh*t,except one called America or they lived under communist rule back in Armenia.
BTW my ex-wife(whom I still get along with famously) is Portuguese,so you two dumb-asses can stick it where the sun don't shine.How dare you lecture me on predjudism or use the word America in even a slightly deragatory manner.You complement me by calling Mr.America,that's what I am...American.
Sorry once again John about the language,but I just can't deal with utter stupidity.

Oh......and I'll share the SAME rock anytime,so keep praying we don't,you'll lose.

milo
09-07-2003, 06:28 AM
okey dokey you said all you have to say

bloocrab
09-07-2003, 07:38 AM
..sorry John & all...

RickBomba
09-07-2003, 08:20 AM
I don't know, but this post is starting to turn into a pissing contest...
The hyphenated American thing wasn't cool, though.
I'm not some big brawler type, but I'll say this...Milo, WW and BC are all the kind of guys thqat you step up for first, ask questions later.
I ahve like four or five keyboards that I can smash over people's head as an appetizer to the brawl,
We should all stop this now, its going in a very bad direction.
Later,
Rick

fishweewee
09-07-2003, 08:21 AM
:(

RickBomba
09-07-2003, 08:23 AM
Oh Yeah, one more thing,
I don't park the Suburban is Westerly or WH until October.
To those guys, anybody w/o a WH Reg. is an outlander.
RP, with it's quirks, is a little more friendly.
Hey Sailor!
Bye Guys,
Rick

bloocrab
09-07-2003, 08:28 AM
sorry Ricky...his remarks were UNCALLED for.

STEVE IN MASS
09-07-2003, 09:23 AM
Hey Buzz-ard....you wouldn't be some "splintered wood" on another site would you?.....ah....it don't matter, I could find out anyways.....;)

milo
09-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Hey guys, I'm sorry I blew up,but I had a really bad w/end,didnt want this to come out cause I'm not much for sympathy or tear jerkin..and this was a family matter(altho I do consider some of you guys that I have come to know well as family),but my mom passed away FRI. mornin and then to come on here and read this $hit ,well it didnt go down so good...BELEIVE ME,I'm not askin for sypathy here guys..its life...like I said ,its a family matter......I do realize that alot of the people litterin are foreigners I see it myself ,but dont start name callin or labeling people cause that pi$$es me off.....sorry to vent guys and no sympathy please guys,like I said its a family matter,so MY family will make sure all is well...thanx guys and BUZZ WE CAN AND WILL TALK SOMETIME SOON,DONT WORRY:af: AND TO ALL MY FREINDS OUT THERE GO CATCH SOME FISH WILL YA ......... ADIOS

JohnR
09-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Milo - I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I was just there last year with my dad... You & your family have big condolences from my family :(

Buzz-erd, you might need to lighten up a bit. Its one thing to be grumpy and another to be grumpy having some fun but you do seem to hate everyone. First it's the asians, then it's the foreigners, then its the Police, then its the portugese - when does it end? I see those from your neck of the woods are not it. Well, maybe your peers are the guys that screw up the end of my street - becuase it isn't asians or portugese or those dreaded law enforcement types - but narrow minded Rhode Islanders (that are like narrow minded Mass or CT or NY and of course NJ, but I digress). Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? You can't POSSIBLY segment the population by ethnic groups and then attach a specific behavior to them. That's a load of crap, and its uncalled for and I don't want to see it much more.

If you have some solutions to real problems instead of those percieved people will be more inclined to listen.

Also, I do not know you but I personally know Bloo, Milo, & WeeWee and can say that they are a class bunch of couple times removed imported trash from all corners of the earth that I'm proud to call friends...

mrmacey
09-07-2003, 02:22 PM
NOW WHAT!!!! :D

JohnR
09-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Hey WeeWee - nice avatar :laughs: . But your not as loopy as Kim Illlll

Joe
09-07-2003, 05:34 PM
I'm Irish and I can't stand myself.:confused:

jugstah
09-08-2003, 06:59 AM
now now now, we might have to hire a children's actor to come here and sing the purple dinosaur song.. "I love you, You Love me, We all love each other, We're One Big Happy Family" or something to that effect..

:)

We all can agree to the following facts... people who litter should be shot, castrated, and dipped in a hot steaming bowl of sewage...

fishweewee
09-08-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Joe
I'm Irish and I can't stand myself.:confused:

Do what I do. Drink heavily. :laughs:

chris L
09-08-2003, 08:12 AM
What ? now wee wee is portugese ? make up your mind !

macojoe
09-08-2003, 08:50 AM

bassmaster
09-08-2003, 09:39 AM
portugese korean and all them other ones.
but i aint fishin with no Irish:laughs:

JohnR
09-08-2003, 09:44 AM
Well, in a nut shell, I have not seen one ethnic label NOT trash an area or be a general pain in the butt. You can probably say 20-40% of EVERY ethnicity is responsible for it. In my neighborhood it's about 50% of the local caucasians trashing the place....

I think it's just hard for people to step back and look at the whole enchilada instead of just focusing on what's right in front. It's too easy to see one segment of the population doing it and not pay as much attention when its another.

Sadly, often the only thing that can be done is participate in a club's beach clean up efforts that happens from time to time. I also like what was proposed for Newport / Middletown (forget if it was one or the other or both) where they would make the rules very clear on trash and fish sizes in many different languages. Get the word out that way followed up with enforcement...

Jimbo
09-08-2003, 10:39 AM
I wasn't too happy about that comment made earlier "...and of course NJ, but I digress," but I'm glad someone finally and simply pointed out that to blame an entire race for the actions of an ignorant few is sort of ridiculous. Anyone with the innate ability to do so, well, we all know the kinds of labels hung on those individuals that do. I don't know why it's so hard for people to look beyond the shape of someone's eye or the color of their skin and simply focus more on what that "individual" is doing that's pissing you off and what you're going to do about it. Hard to believe this thread got so out of hand considering it started with an individual simply expressing his displeasure over being ethnically targeted himself.

BM - Am I mistaken, or was your post a loosely translated quote from the classic, Blazing Saddles, (which as anyone who has seen it knows it contains few if any derogatory ethnic or racial remarks).

Jenn
09-08-2003, 11:19 AM
I'm not racist....I hate everyone!!!!;)

bassmaster
09-08-2003, 11:40 AM
I hate You all

fishweewee
09-08-2003, 12:06 PM
I wanna pinch yer butt cheeks BM.

Buzz-erd
09-08-2003, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohnR

Buzz-erd, you might need to lighten up a bit. Its one thing to be grumpy and another to be grumpy having some fun but you do seem to hate everyone. First it's the asians, then it's the foreigners, then its the Police, then its the portugese - when does it end? I see those from your neck of the woods are not it. Well, maybe your peers are the guys that screw up the end of my street - becuase it isn't asians or portugese or those dreaded law enforcement types - but narrow minded Rhode Islanders (that are like narrow minded Mass or CT or NY and of course NJ, but I digress). Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? You can't POSSIBLY segment the population by ethnic groups and then attach a specific behavior to them. That's a load of crap, and its uncalled for and I don't want to see it much more.

Don't sweat it John.I'm done with this joint.Delete my profile,do what you gotta do.I KNOW what I see and hear everytime I fish.
Tight lines to y'all,but this just ain't worth the aggravation.I'm goin fishin'.

JohnR
09-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Sorry Buzzerd - if you want to go, that's up to you. Don't get pissed, just open your eyes a bit....