View Full Version : Winter Shows and Flea Markets

Got Stripers
01-20-2020, 09:20 AM
Since I am more interested in selling and not buying, I'm hoping to get a table at this years Charter Captains flea market in Newburyport and I'm curious if anyone has attended the Whites of Westport flea market I see listed in the latest OTW issue under winter shows. Looks like captain Mel True is the contact and the table cost is reasonable, provided it's attended by more than a few locals. I used to enjoy buying a booth at the MSBA shows, but the last one I did in 08 I believe was not worth the cost of the table, so I'm leaning to small venues in an effort to get rid of a lot of left over Ledge Runner Bait inventory.

ps: If anyone needs the big stuff, 7" split tails, 9 & 13" jerk baits, that's the bulk of what I have left.

nightfighter
01-20-2020, 09:35 AM
I heard M&Ds was re opening under new ownership... Maybe see if they have interest in a bulk purchase?

Got Stripers
01-20-2020, 11:42 AM
I heard M&Ds was re opening under new ownership... Maybe see if they have interest in a bulk purchase?

Too much cheep China made stuff to compete with, plus I have no interest in pouring any longer, other than to supply my own needs; which are getting less. Shops would want a supply if interest builds and unless I can get someone interested in pouring, it's not me. I may start selling off the molds and original designs to get rid of stuff, since I haven't gotten anyone interested.

Got Stripers
01-25-2020, 04:28 PM
Tried & True Fishing Expo is at the Whites at Westport mass Feb 8th-9th and I’ve rented a table for the 8th, if anyone is looking to secure some quality and durable hand poured plastic, I will have a lot of my Ledge Runner Bait inventory on hand. I will also have some good deals on salt and fresh water plugs and a lot of heavier canal style jig heads. The bulk of what I will be bringing for plastic will be my 5 & 7” split tails and 9 & 13” jerk baits.

nautibuoys
01-27-2020, 07:37 PM
Northeast Charter Captains are holding their fishing flea market Saturday, April 25, 2020 in Newburyport.

Got Stripers
01-27-2020, 07:55 PM
Northeast Charter Captains are holding their fishing flea market Saturday, April 25, 2020 in Newburyport.

Hope to grab a table at that one too, grabbed a table two years ago and it was worth the longer drive.