View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
09-05-2003, 08:51 AM
THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL, THE TOURISTS ARE MOSTLY GONE, NOW IS THE GEAR UP FOR THE FALL RUN

Whatcha doin?

Myself - Gonna be helping land fish for others tomorrow but Maybe Sunday get out...

fishweewee
09-05-2003, 08:57 AM
More landscaping work. :( I mean :mad:

RIJIMMY
09-05-2003, 09:03 AM
I'm going to see whats up with the hurricane surf. Heading out tonight - RI and maybe again Sat. night.....if the wife will let me:(
Past experience - heavy surf like this sometimes pushing big fish right up against the shore. They love this stuff.
good luck everyone - AND BE CAREFUL!

MountainBreeze
09-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Parkin' the yak, pullin' the waders on, and hittin' the CT surf! Hope to get my first one from the suds this season.

Good luck to those that make it out and keep an eye on those swells this weekend!

Tight Lines,
Rob

B-assman
09-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Planning to go out Sun morning - Probably beavertail working east to the mouth of the sakonnett - if its not too lumpy. Supposed to be big rollers out there.

FYI - blues have been lots of fun east of prudence this week! Went out twice and caught large blues both times

jugstah
09-05-2003, 09:16 AM
I'm planning on fishing the surf in Falmouth this evening, and I'll probably do the same tomorrow night, if my GF doesn't have anything else planned....

:rolleyes:

Fishpart
09-05-2003, 09:18 AM
I'll let you know what plans were made for me on Monday...........

Maybe fishing tonight :D

Anyone ever use the ramp at the URI Bay Campus?

Big Vern
09-05-2003, 09:59 AM
I think I'll have some sand under my feet and a big swell in front of me, maybe some eels in a bag and definitely plugs galore. Tonight has significant potential. 8 PM high on the outside.
:happy: :happy:

rwilhelm
09-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Going to hit South County right after work tonight and maybe fish tomorrow am also. Then the dreaded yardwork, I just cut down a big pine, now time to clean up the mess.

striperjerk1
09-05-2003, 11:01 AM
heading out to so. county ri. sat pm. anybody know if there is still mung or weeds in the waters?:)

Rappin Mikey
09-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Slingin some yellas tonight.
Wait and bait from 5-9am at the Race
Work the ledge on the kayak all day Sat (if fabian lets me)
Toss some eels Sat night
Wait and bait 5-9am at the Race
Kayak some more.
Drive home sleepy

Blitzseeker
09-05-2003, 11:10 AM
Seeing what's up on the outer beaches tonight & tomorrow morning....could be good or it could be a weeded up mess.

We'll see.

Christian
09-05-2003, 11:18 AM
maybe go fishing somewhere. still painting house.

chris L
09-05-2003, 11:28 AM
painting , finish the elecrical , pick up wood for screen porch , pick out ceramic tile for bathroom . fishing soon ( sometime this month ) . Please !

schoolie monster
09-05-2003, 11:45 AM
I haven't been out for a couple weeks and I still have skunk in my boat. Gotta get out and gotta get a fish.

I'm gonna hit Boston harbor tomorrow morning for a few hours, then head over to Nantucket for a night to fish the flats on Sunday. My uncle has his boat over there.

Good luck everyone.

Bliz
09-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Hoping to get out tonight at either the cape or Sakonnet point area...

Who knows?... Maybe Newport?...

Anyone fishing these areas tonight?...

Mr. Sandman
09-05-2003, 12:04 PM
I have to hit it pretty hard this weekend boat and shore (CC classic SB tourny), I'll be looking for Ol' Pajama's.

NEXT2NUN
09-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Gonna go soak that big arse eel !!

rockfisherman
09-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Fishpart
I'll let you know what plans were made for me on Monday...........

Maybe fishing tonight :D

Anyone ever use the ramp at the URI Bay Campus?

Ramp at the Bay Campus? It is so far under sand it would take a couple hours digging to find it. You can launch a small tinny there if you have a good 4WD, but there's no depth for a proper launch.

ThrowingTimber
09-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Hittin the sand in RI. Toss'n some homemades @ bluefish!:D :happy: :laughs:

likwid
09-05-2003, 04:06 PM
I'll be in a Billabong wetsuit carring a Shane Smith longboard with grey rails...

Give a hollar if ya see me at Nauset or CGB!

:D

Fisherwoman
09-05-2003, 05:06 PM
;) Fishin the Haba by boat unless it gets to rough but NOAA is saying low waves.

Rumor has it that the baby bunker moved into the harbor last night in full force.

GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :happy: :happy: :happy: :D

Fisherwoman
09-05-2003, 05:09 PM
OOPS just checked NOAA they changed it big time from this morning. Calling for 4-5ft swells at the harbor entrance until Sunday evening. Everybody surfing or boating be careful out there this weekend!!!!!!!!

Slingah
09-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Spend time with the wife and daughter, try to coax the kid into fishing.
I've been hittin' it hard the past 2 days nothing yet....but it's comin'!!!!!!!:D

likwid
09-05-2003, 06:41 PM
4-5?

BIGGER!

7-11 on the backside!

woot!

macojoe
09-06-2003, 01:21 PM
Canning Pickles!! I have a 5 gal bucket of pickles from the garden and have to get them done!!
I have already gave about 10 gals away to friends so they can make there own.

I also have a 50 # sack of summer squash that has to be cut up and go into the deep freezer

Then I won't talk about the Tomatoes that never ripened all summer!! I have tons!!!!! that are rip all of the sudden.

The Garden is nice, but I will tell you it is a real pain when all is ready at the same time!!

Every year I say I am going to grow less but I always have tons :smash:

Christian
09-06-2003, 02:03 PM
bunker in the haba, bunker in the haba,la da da da da DA. (congo dance):D give us a report, bunker make me happy. maybe ill ask my dad take me to winthrop tonight.:)