View Full Version : Moment of silence this morning

JohnR
09-11-2003, 06:42 AM
We'll have a moment of silence this morning at 8:46 am, the time the first plane crashed into the WTC and 10:28 am when the last tower collasped.

Thank you

addict
09-11-2003, 07:40 AM
As I sit here in my office at 100 Wall Street, we just had the first moment of silence. It just tears me apart remembering what happened. God speed to all who were lost.

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!

shore manic
09-11-2003, 08:29 AM
SEPT.11th i live in an apt.and have to put my flag out between my two front windows side by side about 4' apart on the second floor. one window to the other.i'm proud to be an american, though i'm hurting inside, the loss of so many lives and all the family's that had to suffer. a nation that is still in mourning! THANKS TO OUR TROOPS AND ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN THEY'RE LIVES FOR FREEDOM!!!! GOD BLESS. SEMPER FI

Rappin Mikey
09-11-2003, 08:44 AM
Even the thugged out hoodlums at my school kept quiet for a moment. It was the first time in 6 years I had ever seen that. God Bless America!!!

Dickymint
09-11-2003, 09:24 AM
I'm a Brit, lived here for almost 3 years and love it.
I took my moment of silence this morning, and remembered all those who lost their lives, whilst standing by my favorite peaceful lake fishing for largemouth (sorry, back to stripers this evening).

God bless America and her allies who continue in their fight against terrorism.