View Full Version : Weekapaug SurfCasters Al Gag Show

Don M
04-03-2001, 09:42 PM
John:
On behalf of the Club I would like to thank you for announcing the Al Gag show on your site. As usual Al was a scream!

Two of his topics were on a real serious note. He had quite a bit to say about the purposed container site at Quonset Point and our friends at PETA.

I feel that we in the fishing community should become very active on the Quonset Point issue and keep abreast with all PETA issues concerning their quest to try and get on regional fishing advisory panels. They are also extremely active in putting a stop to all types of fishing and lobbing for the closure of some fishing areas.

Thanks again,
The Weekapaug SurfCasters

JohnR
04-03-2001, 09:56 PM
No problem Don - glad to help. Yes, Al's show is always worth seeing and he always puts a serious note to his shows too. As PETA is one of my least favorable organizations, I'm with him on that (the container port sucks too)... Wish I had made it but needed to spend some QT with my wife...

chris L
04-04-2001, 12:58 PM
im going to start an organization to save all vegatables and plant life and put the screws to PETA . Now what are they going to eat synthetic food . ;) just a crude thought . bye bye peta bread

Don M
04-04-2001, 05:03 PM
Well said, or as the French would say.

Touchet!