View Full Version : I danced for 26 months

nightfighter
05-19-2022, 06:23 PM
And tonight, I popped a positive Covid test and feel like crap. I figured it was only a matter of time. Wife is keeping her mother away with the fear of God and told me to stay in my "dorm room" as she calls it... At least the new central AC will be nice this weekend.

No mistaking this result...

The Dad Fisherman
05-19-2022, 08:16 PM
Everybody is going to get it sooner or later, it’s inevitable. Just hide out and fire up a bunch of movies, that’s what I did :hee:

If ya got any questions fire away, I have an expert on speed dial

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers
05-20-2022, 05:43 AM
We are the only family members to dodge the bullet, be well Ross hope it’s a mild case.

Nebe
05-20-2022, 06:48 AM
Time for a good Netflix marathon! Get better soon !

The Dad Fisherman
05-20-2022, 08:13 AM
Time for a good Netflix marathon! Get better soon !

Ozark
The Last Kingdom
Peaky Blinders

Binge those

nightfighter
05-23-2022, 12:18 PM
Here on day 5 of my quarantine, both of the women in the house have also gone hot....

Got Stripers
05-23-2022, 02:11 PM
It's hard to avoid once it's in the house, yet my oldest has somehow done it with his wife and two boys catching it and everyone at his work also getting it.

Mike P
05-23-2022, 03:26 PM
My wife was exposed on Friday---the friend she was with tested positive over the weekend. My wife's test was negative this morning, but she needs to test at least one more time.

Of course this means that I may have been exposed too, but she's isolating at her little garden plot/cottage across town.