View Full Version : Crazy Alberto

JohnR
09-19-2003, 12:12 PM
As has been stated on a few sites and amongst a few of us here offline, Crazy Alberto was recently involved in a car accident. He sustained some injuries (not too serious) and I'm told is in a bit of pain, but he will recover fully soon. In the meantime, there will be more fish left over for the rest of us :doh: .

So please lets give Crazy Alberto our best wishes for a full and SPEEDY fall run recovery...

Get better quick Al!

p.s. - luvin them Aquaskinz :D

MakoMike
09-19-2003, 12:22 PM
John,
I talked to Alberto the day before yesterday, and he ws in a lot of pain. He said that constant fingure repetitions even hurt, so he hasn't been spening much time online. I'll let you know how he's doing when I speak to him again.

fishweewee
09-19-2003, 12:22 PM
Mike,

He can still sip beer through a straw. :p

Saltheart
09-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Alberto! Bad timing to be laid up for the fall run!! :)

GaryK2
09-19-2003, 01:35 PM
I hope you're back in your waders soon Crazy one. Get well.

JHABS
09-19-2003, 01:57 PM
Get WELL SOON Old AQUASKINZ Wonder. When ready SAKI TIME...........Al Get well SOON......

Bliz
09-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Hope to hear you're back in action SOON!

All the Best Al !!!

big country
09-19-2003, 03:19 PM
I saw Al last night at the fisherman seminar on Long Island. He looked tired yet he was well enough to attend and speak in front of an audience, he wanted me to pass along thanks for all his well wishes!!

BC

Crazy Alberto
10-02-2003, 01:37 PM
Hello my fellow fishers,

I am deeply moved with this post and just wanted to say :thanks:
for your well wishes. At this time, I am still under potent pain medication and gingerly nursing some fractured ribs with torn muscle tissues. Fortunately, I am now able to walk around (without dizziness) and my cuts and bruises are healed. :nopain:

Tonight I have another doctor’s appointment and he will give me the full prognosis and perhaps give me the green light to play. :hf1:

Perhaps I will be able to catch the late fall run…But if I can’t… I want you all to be nice to my girls! :uhuh:

Anyway, Catch’em Up and Be Safe out there!

“Crazy” Alberto
NonStopFisher@aol.com

fishweewee
10-02-2003, 02:05 PM
We're gonna need some Crisco to slip him into his Aquaskinz tonight. :laughs: :eek:

macojoe
10-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Get well soon!!

jugstah
10-02-2003, 03:28 PM
you gotta get well in time for the crazy run... :)

bluefish
10-02-2003, 04:11 PM
I hope yah get the good word brother! Glad to hear your healing up!:D

NJTackle
10-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident.
Get well soon !!!
Hope to see you out at Montauk this fall.

JD

bud8fan
10-02-2003, 09:36 PM
:laughs:

Alberto,
Wishing you a speedy recovery!! Try not to laugh to hard as I can recall what it feels like to laugh with broken ribs! OUCH!!!!

I hope to be able to kiss a few of your girls during the fall run!

I promise to let them know you said it was OK!!:laughs:

Russ

beachwalker
10-03-2003, 07:31 AM
Alberto,

I don't know you from Adam but have enjoyed your posting here his season. VERY happy to hear that you are healing up and pray that you will have the strength to get out soon enough.

While you aren't out there see if you can find a way to keep enlightening us with your knowledge. You have got a lot of it and put it into writing in a great way.

Keep healing and you will be out on the water before you know it.

:D

basskid
10-03-2003, 10:53 AM
I have had the broken rib thing twice!! no fun. Get well. all the guys at Larry's