View Full Version : Devereaux Beach

chunkerII
09-21-2003, 07:17 PM
I was thinking of heading over to Devereaux Beach tonight.
Any advice on the best tide and any other helpful info would be great. Thanks.:confused:

hyperstriper
09-21-2003, 10:50 PM
i just got back from devereux...it was my second time out that way. i managed a short bass on clams while the tide was going out. was also slinging eels but no takers.

nightfighter
09-24-2003, 09:13 PM
North Shore is definitely in the midst of its fall run. Mornings have been heating up anywhere from 0600 to as late as 0830. Lasts for couple hours. Afternoon starts around 1500 or 1400 and goes til it's dark. (maybe later, but I'm beat up by then) Find the birds, they'll be blitzing at 3 or 4 areas at same time. If they're out of reach, just watch and track. They will push the bait in. Devereaux or any other access is good. Just keep moving til you find them. They are here:) Storm pearl shads just killa. (Need to get below the blues to the bigguns) This is THE BEST time of year up these parts!

Notaro
09-24-2003, 09:19 PM
that means rockport should be doing better?? aww, crapoloa, i gotta get there soon. SCHOOL, BODYWORK, KICKBOXING come first... then FISH and CHICKS! damn it, i got skunked at my school. i almost caught a sub legal supercute and sexiest girl today, but she has a bf. she can sign... and she is so bloody sweet...:smash: :smash: :( :(

BigBo
09-25-2003, 05:26 AM
"Sub legal"? :confused:
Careful there Notaro, those ones will get you in trouble.:smash:
btw, what's a bf. ?

Notaro
09-25-2003, 09:42 AM
she is 18. bf means boyfriend. i wouldnt date under 18. that makes me sick. some guys i heard do that from other college. i once knew a fat and dumb boy at gallaudet who was 20 yrs old and he dated 16 yrs old. ugh...

The Dad Fisherman
09-29-2003, 09:09 AM
I was thinking about heading out to Devereaux tonight after work. Anybody heard anything good about the action over there. I'm also new to striper fishing and am still trying to get a feel for it so if anybody has any suggestions on how to fish this area I'm all ears

hq2
09-29-2003, 01:12 PM
Was there Friday and Saturday; fish jumping here and there,
some people catching, not me!:( One guy caught five on a jointed
Bomber in the A.M. I had no luck with Storm Swim shads, although
I think some other people may have done better. Falling tide
is supposedly better; try and be there after 5

The Dad Fisherman
09-30-2003, 06:25 AM
Hit devereaux Beach last night for a couple of hours after work and there was nothing. Tried again this morning with the same result. I'll be back there again after work today and see whats up. I'll let you know whats up

nightfighter
09-30-2003, 07:24 PM
TDF,
Glad to see you found the site. Met you last week on the other side of the causeway. Great group here, no flame wars (recently anyway) and for those who read listen, pay attention when they do fish, and fish as much as they can, this site will steepen the learning curve dramatically.

See you soon. It's been spotty the past two days. Boat guys got them last night by TM rock. They'll surface again soon, close to shore......

The Dad Fisherman
10-01-2003, 07:30 AM
Hey Nightfighter Glad you turned me on to this site.I've been making it a point to check out the site daily for any tips and/or reports. A lot of good info here. I've been bouncing around between gloucester marblehead, swampscott and revere trying to track down/luck into a blitz. They seem to be where ever I'm not. Nothing yet....Nothing this AM at Devereaux or Preston but I'll be back out there again tonight.