View Full Version : Cape Coral Gulf Access Home

Hooper
09-23-2003, 06:25 PM
Winter Fishing!!!

My wife and I are listing a property we bought in Cape Coral, Florida which is in South West Florida. It is close to Ft. Meyers, Sanibel & Captiva Island.

We are selling a 3 bed / 2 bath home on a gulf access canal with a dock and seawall, 45 minutes to the Gulf. The canals hold snook, redfish and jacks.

The house was built in 1982 and was refurbished recently and shows really well. Some of the upgrades include Spanish tile roof, 2 car garage, tiled kitchen, baths and living room, screened lanai, brand new appliances, and new burber carpeting in all bedrooms.

City water and sewer are in and are awaiting hook up by new owners. We love the home and enjoyed spending time there, but are looking to sell as we are planning on having children soon. Cape Coral, as is most of Florida, is experiencing tremendous growth right now. This property is a fisherman dream come true. Priced right to sell.

If you would like more information, please email:

gordon.gibbons@comcast.net

Hooper
09-23-2003, 06:26 PM
I also replaced the Air Conditioning unit this year, it is brand new and does a great job on the house!

likwid
09-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Not far from Sebastian Inlet

sigh...

:D

JohnR
09-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Hoop - sounds like a nice house! Now, just to transplant that to Cow Run in Chatham :hihi:

Hooper
09-25-2003, 09:05 AM
John, I hear ya on that!

Speaking of Chatham, the rips of Monomoy are doing good. We took some nice bass there yesterday and some really thick bluefish too. the blues were on top having an absolute field day on sandeels. We threw poppers at them on 10 lb test. It wa lots o' fun!

-Hooper

bassmaster
10-01-2003, 07:48 AM
when the hell are these friggen fish gonna come to the sand:smash:
any one sellin a house in fla:smash: