View Full Version : Mikey want to see the Ween?

RickBomba
09-24-2003, 11:54 PM
Hi Mikey,
You still serious about seeing Ween?
It's Oct 29th at the Avalon; I've already bought two tickets, you will be # 3.
Doors @ 7pm.
Call me @ work tomorrow if you want to go.
Lots of us going so we'd love to have you, Eddie Dingle.
Later,
Rick

RickBomba
09-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Sorry Mikey,
Doors at 8.
Later,
Rick

Rappin Mikey
09-25-2003, 08:38 AM
What day is that? They play at the Calvin on the 28th. I'll be there as long as it doesn't fall on a fish-end.

Jimbo
09-25-2003, 08:57 AM
OK, so I never heard of The Ween before, and decided to check out their official website during a break in fighting with the Canadian government about crossing their precious border. Let me just say in my opinion it explains volumes about you two. On another note, I think my 13 year old might have one of their CD's (how was I to know, I thought she listened to Hanson and Christina and the like). Is that a bad thing?

RickBomba
09-26-2003, 06:45 AM
Bad thing , AHHHH Maybe,
Hope he doesn't end up like me and Mikey!
I met those guys when I was working in Jersey at a pizza place off of 78 just before you get to Allentown.
It was a lot of fun.
They wouldn't admit who they were though.
Later,
Rick

RickBomba
09-26-2003, 06:46 AM
Sorry I mean she, girls are ok...she really has a Ween CD?
Later Jimbo,
Rick

Jimbo
09-26-2003, 08:41 AM
End up like you and Mikey? YIKES! Naw, she's too proud of her hair to shave it. Although daddy wouldn't mind if she became an obsessive, compulsive surf fisherperson w/a 4WD. Hey, I know that area on 78 near Allentown well. That's where Cedar Crest College is...all girls school...you horn dawg you. Makin pizza, right, I bet that's what you were doing!

RickBomba
09-26-2003, 09:13 AM
Actually, I was working in Whitehouse at the Ryland Inn on Rt. 44.
We just happened to go to a pizza shop after work and whammo, there's Jean and Dean Ween.
Later,
Rick

Jimbo
09-26-2003, 09:27 AM
I know the place. There's a picture of the Ryland Inn next to the word Posh in the dictionary. I couldn't afford to park cars there. Hey, it's funny, there was this show on TV about where chefs eat after work. You worked in a place that served top notch grub, yet you went out for pizza. I guess when you're lookin at rack of lamb (with those little chef's hats) and duck a l'orange all day good old fashioned finger food is what really hits the spot.

RickBomba
09-27-2003, 11:03 PM
Yup,
We couldn't touch the food we cooked for the rezzies.
For family meal we ate kielbasa and spuds, and the like.
I did get a bottle of Montrachet from an Opthamologist friend of my uncle's one time as a gift to the line cooks; $500 on the wine list!
He flew in his helocopter to eat lunch!!!
Weird place to work, got to see and meet some cool chef types from around the world. Great resume stuffer to boot.
Later,
Rick