Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Plug Building - Got Wood? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Plug Spinner (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=54895)

NIB 02-07-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull (Post 662230)
I'm a pro at fixing screw-ups. Besides, the first batch made it. I'll be OK. Just wish NIB had invented a better way to do things.

Darter schmarter.I have plenty of those..
I need them skinny trolly pichney mussoey thingys..:kewl:
Buddy..:humpty::wave:

NIB 02-07-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagger (Post 662188)
I always wonded what epoxy Lefty was using . I thinking alot of yous Joisey boys are playing with the West system ..

Wrong..He used to use envirotex.
The he went to aristocrat or something which is like envirotex.
Not sure what he's doing these days.
I would not go out of my way to copy his finish..I have seen way better.Lefty's sell because of who he is..As much as the quality of the lure..

PNG 02-07-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIB (Post 662163)
And I don't have a PNG plug.I remember when you first started posting your stuff was awesome.You where doing some nice paint jobs.I can't remember what it was that made em special.Was it foil.?? I know you make some good pencils. I have noticed the results..

Nothing special.
Put down the airbrush for a couple years and have been using cans. Just did up some with the AB took a couple to remember... I like the aggravation. Still not happy with'm but Eddie's getting his even if it doesnt swim or look pretty.
I :love:pencils. Stoopid lure works great.

numbskull 02-07-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIB (Post 662272)
Darter schmarter.I have plenty of those..
I need them skinny trolly pichney mussoey thingys..:kewl:
Buddy..:humpty::wave:

That could happen......I got a bunch I sealed with compressor oil that I'm trying to salvage. The thing is so unstable, however, I'm not sure you can retrieve it slow enough with a big spinner.

NIB 02-08-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNG (Post 662307)
Nothing special.
Put down the airbrush for a couple years and have been using cans. Just did up some with the AB took a couple to remember... I like the aggravation. Still not happy with'm but Eddie's getting his even if it doesnt swim or look pretty.
I :love:pencils. Stoopid lure works great.

Ah your too humble..NIB remembers..
Stupid is as stupid does.
Like a box of chocolates..NIB does both well.

NIB 02-08-2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull (Post 662315)
That could happen..... The thing is so unstable, however, I'm not sure you can retrieve it slow enough with a big spinner.

I think I can manage.. I'll just pop it like a pencil..:uhuh:

Dad 818 02-08-2009 09:21 AM

George, nice darters.

outnumbered 02-08-2009 08:11 PM

Nice spinner, although it looks like you could put a few more hooks in there. Really nice job on the whole thing.