Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Domination (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=55789)

fishbones 03-12-2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokinwet (Post 672985)
Fishbones - I don't remember quoting you...just read the thread.
Have I read the entire 647 page HR 1 version of the Stimulus Bill...no...and I seriously doubt anyone on here has either. I am however familiar with many provisions of the bill including some pretty involved reporting requirements for the reasons I stated above. Obviously there are differing opinions on this but do you seriously think that democrats don't recognize the illegal immigration problem..or that this is "about people not wanting to find out how bad the undocumented worker problem really is." That's a quote BTW.

Sorry, it's hard to tell who you're referring to sometimes. You talk about the 2nd Amendment in one sentence and then in another you are clearly referring to me when mentioning what I wrote about the SF Gate being a liberal paper.

Also, I'm not sure what why you are asking me about the Democrats recognizing the problem. In no post, have I written or inferred that this had anything to do with the Dems. You first mentioned that it was a "political statement", not me. I don't let party affiliation decide what my opinion is on issues.

The undocumented workers problem is going to be a big deal in the next few years. Maybe there are some people who don't want to start digging and find out it's much worse than what people think. That's just my opinion. And thanks for pointing out to me what a quote is.

RIJIMMY 03-12-2009 08:02 AM

This such a dumb argument.
The purpose of the stimulus bill - help American workers
If there is a chance that some of the money may be used to help illegal immigrants and NOT go to American workers, it should be STOPPED.
These is so much bull%$%$%$%$ in that bill, give me a break that this slow progress down,

I have NO DOUBTS that this provision was taken out purely for the Dems to pander to the illegal immigrant population which they will push for amnesty. Once again, screw hard working Americans to buy votes from the needy.

spence 03-13-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 673005)
This such a dumb argument.
The purpose of the stimulus bill - help American workers

No, the purpose of the stimulus bill is to help the American economy. If it were only to help the workers we might as just use all the money to hire more government staff.

This sounds like you're advocating the redistribution of taxpayer funds in some USA only trickle up scheme.

-spence

RIJIMMY 03-13-2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 673283)
This sounds like you're advocating the redistribution of taxpayer funds in some USA only trickle up scheme.

-spence

are you kidding me? yes, usa only to work legally in this country. Sound like Im advocating THE LAW!!!!!!!!
:thanks: