Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Taylor Swift now a Watch Hill resident! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=82106)

FishermanTim 05-15-2013 03:04 PM

Which has she had more of, in a shorter time span: boys or houses?
(Sorry, but when you entire fan base is not old enough to vote, you are in desperate need of a reality check or dope slaps until you come to your senses.)

fishbones 05-15-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanTim (Post 998886)
(Sorry, but when you entire fan base is not old enough to vote, you are in desperate need of a reality check or dope slaps until you come to your senses.)

I don't understand why she needs a reality check or dope slap because she has young fans? Do you have some deep seated issues with young, female celebrities? Damn, you sound really bitter towards someone you don't even know.

zacs 05-15-2013 03:21 PM

FYI, I heard she moved here because she is dating RHM!

Rockport24 05-15-2013 03:24 PM

You guys should send her a tweet, I bet she would respond! Somebody make a you tube video asking her to go fishing with you! :rotflmao:

Clammer 05-15-2013 03:42 PM

yeah, the one she bought down the cape she paid 3M plus & sold it for a profit .

This one / she paid almost 18M & from what I,ve been told ; very good source] it needs work .........................................maybe she,s just becoming a very high end house flipper ;:jump1:

I still stick to my original bet offer .......... access to below her property for fishing / WILL be difficult by the end of summer /fall ><><:fishin: :fishin:

Raider Ronnie 05-15-2013 03:44 PM

I highly doubt all of her fan base is under 18.
Don't see the need for the hate here !
You prefer the Monkeys that get in trouble with the law or burn down houses ???

Quote:

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIROCKHOUND 05-15-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

How many girlfriends did you have from 18 to your early 20's?
give me a break...

Pete F. 05-17-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 998925)
How many girlfriends did you have from 18 to your early 30's?
give me a break...

Fixed that for you

FishermanTim 06-04-2013 03:27 PM

Her security people have already begun ousting poeple from her private beach, even an organization that was doing a beach clean up.

They even patrol the public access route that leads to the public beach.
(it runs along her property line.)

As for my "hating" her, no I don't hate her for being successful.
I just find it unnerving that she seems to be catering to a younger audience than her own age.
Would it be alright for an adult to focus on youngsters, huh? No matter if it's a girl or a guy, just as long as they are successful in their career?

Would you want your kids to idolize the Pussycat Dolls and want to be just like them? Or maybe you would if it were your daughters that wanted to see them play and would spend money (yours) to get all their songs and dress up and go to their concerts?

It's more about what we turn a blind eye towards, what we will allow as long as it's not in our backyard and we don't have to see/hear it.

There are musicians, actors and sports figures I will not follow due to how they act and carry on OUTSIDE of their chosen profession, not just in it.

Oh, and I'd like to thank you to keep your comments on topic and not personal, for as Shakespeare states "Me doth think you protest too much!"