Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   why you don’t just let the caravan of refugees in (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94368)

Jim in CT 11-01-2018 03:11 PM

i did not change the subject. Nebe said every mass murderer has been conservative. You posted a study which said all mass murderers were either conservatuvebir islamic ( that’s trying very hard to show that none arebluberal) that’s the subject i pointed out, that’s the subject i addressed. i never changed it. i don’t have to, i’m winning.

the dallas shooters motive wasn’t religious, he didn’t tell out Allah Akhbar or anything. he wanted to kill white cops. how can you deny that’s a liberal terrorist?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Slipknot 11-01-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1154482)
Let me rephrase. Every mass shooting in this country was done by a white US male citizen. Tell me I am wrong.

was Ft. Hood a white guy? I didn't think so

I bet there are plenty more

Jim in CT 11-01-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipknot (Post 1154490)
was Ft. Hood a white guy? I didn't think so

I bet there are plenty more

The VA Tech shooter (killed 30+. I think?) was Korean. Pete will try to show he was either a Republican or an Islamic jihadist, because according to his study, every single mass shooter falls into one of those 2 categories.

Pete F. 11-01-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1154492)
The VA Tech shooter (killed 30+. I think?) was Korean. Pete will try to show he was either a Republican or an Islamic jihadist, because according to his study, every single mass shooter falls into one of those 2 categories.

Now school shooters are domestic terrorists

Jim in CT 11-01-2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1154493)
Now school shooters are domestic terrorists

Are you feeling all right? I was responding to Nebe's post, where he said, and I quote, "And every mass shooting in this country has been acted out by a white conservative male"

Cool Beans 11-01-2018 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
what about the NMCI technician that shot all those people 5 years ago at Washington Naval Yard. He was black and a democrat.. I know because he was part of the deployment team that did Newport base just before he went to DC. I know he was a Liberal because of his comments when we were listening to Rush Limbaugh in the office.

Yep this guy fits Nebe's narrative... typical white conservative.... This kid was as far left as Bernie Sanders.

Nebe 11-01-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1154495)
Are you feeling all right? I was responding to Nebe's post, where he said, and I quote, "And every mass shooting in this country has been acted out by a white conservative male"

Instead of conservative I should have said “right wing nut job”. How’s that? I don’t see any peace loving liberals going at it with assult riffles. They just want your kids to have health care :rotfl:

Cool Beans 11-01-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1154495)

I am pretty sure Nebe was talking through his ass and throwing that blatant falsehood out to see who bites... either that or he is an idiot....

Cool Beans 11-01-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1154498)
Instead of conservative I should have said “right wing nut job”. How’s that? I don’t see any peace loving liberals going at it with assult riffles. They just want your kids to have health care :rotfl:

Damn... he may be an idiot.. Currently he is giving Spence a run for his money...

spence 11-01-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool Beans (Post 1154501)
Damn... he may be an idiot.. Currently he is giving Spence a run for his money...

Hahahahahaha Hahahaha if you only knew

spence 11-01-2018 06:52 PM

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...rywhere-should

Here you go. This is our President.

PaulS 11-01-2018 07:11 PM

Willie Horton

Nebe 11-01-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool Beans (Post 1154501)

Lol. You guys would be lost without Spence and Nebe. Our superior intellect is unmatched. And we get mad ass too... chicks dig well educated intellectuals

wdmso 11-01-2018 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jim you say Trump doesn't isn't a fear monger

guess you havent seen his twitter video

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28445386539008

Trump sending the military has zero to do with the migrant threat ... didn't he do the same thing in april

Raider Ronnie 11-01-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1154506)
Lol. You guys would be lost without Spence and Nebe. Our superior intellect is unmatched. And we get mad ass too... chicks dig well educated intellectuals

You guys should put your $ where your mouths are !
You want these people to flood into the country and we have no clue who they are, you open your homes to them, house & feed them.
While your at it give them access to your bank accounts instead of our tax $ supporting them.

Cool Beans 11-01-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1154506)

Is that what it's called? Unbeknownst to Nebe, his mad ass that he is getting is generally on Wednesday nights which just so happens to be the days that Spence "identifies" as, and passes for a hot intellectual liberal chick.....