Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Dumpster fire (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94768)

Raider Ronnie 02-07-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1161712)
It must suck to have this much hate.

Thats funny.
I come on this site daily as I have since John R started it and day after day the the only thing you can count on New to read is the political forum so I click on it and read, sometimes I post just to stir the pot, and it’s the same people day in day out posting and I say to myself, what a bunch of losers who do nothing but bitch about Trump day after day, you being one of them !
You could be dead tomorrow and this is how you spend your days & nights 🤔
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie 02-07-2019 04:39 PM

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...67#post1161667

Another example
😜
I wonder if either of these 2 been layed in the last 10-15 years 🤔

PaulS 02-07-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161739)
Thats funny.
I come on this site daily as I have since John R started it and day after day the the only thing you can count on New to read is the political forum so I click on it and read, sometimes I post just to stir the pot, and it’s the same people day in day out posting and I say to myself, what a bunch of losers who do nothing but bitch about Trump day after day, you being one of them !
You could be dead tomorrow and this is how you spend your days & nights ��

I don't think most (but not all) people throw around insults like that.

I only bitch about him on company time.

I guess I can resort to the type of posts you usually make but I have too much respect for woman to do what you usually post.

Funny you didn't have a problem when the whiney people would post about Obama's brown suit or other petty things.

Pete F. 02-07-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161740)

Another example
😜

I find that the guys who wonder things like that, haven’t gotten any.

spence 02-07-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1161743)
I find that the guys who wonder things like that, haven’t gotten any.

And dream of #^&#^&#^&#^&s and snowflakes all day long.

Nebe 02-07-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1161748)
And dream of #^&#^&#^&#^&s and snowflakes all day long.

Some of the biggest anti gays are actually repressing their own homosexuality. 😂😂😂

Raider Ronnie 02-07-2019 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=PaulS;1161741]I don't think most (but not all) people throw around insults like that.

Isn’t that typical, on company time !

PaulS 02-07-2019 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=Raider Ronnie;1161755]
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1161741)
I don't think most (but not all) people throw around insults like that.

Isn’t that typical, on company time !

in my industry we're hired for our brains so nobody cares when you take a break😎

wdmso 02-08-2019 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161740)

Another example
😜

I am happy to say I didn't have to pay for it...

Not sure if you can say the same.

wdmso 02-08-2019 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161739)
Thats funny.
You could be dead tomorrow and this is how you spend your days & nights 🤔

What a bunch of losers posting day in and day out !!

Says the guy Guy who States he come's here daily to read posts I only post to sir the pot..

your a classic Troll right alongside Jeff getting your rocks off by throwing rocks

Sea Dangles 02-08-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1161769)

Says the guy Guy who States he come's here daily to read posts I only post to sir the pot..

your a classic Troll right alongside Jeff getting your rocks off by throwing rocks

Wayne,now you are throwing shade at your allies. Like the caged rat I always knew you were.

Raider Ronnie 02-08-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1161769)

There you go.
I’ll bet you and the other regulars in this political didn’t sleep a minute last night festering over my posts and will for many more days.
Me, I don’t give a f*** anymore.
Both sides suck and could care less about you or I and if we live or die. They are both in bed together and don’t give a crap about the American people, just their power & wealth.
I’m trying not to waste 1 more minute worrying about politics or either party.
I support Trump because it’s my and all of his supporters belief he’s not part of either party and that’s very apparent with most all republicans, most of them hate him.
The Raider fan in me does get enjoyment by busting balls and adding to your misery 😜

PaulS 02-08-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161802)
I’ll bet you and the other regulars in this political didn’t sleep a minute last night festering over my posts and will for many more days.

I could care less what you post. I don't know you so why would I care what you say on the internet.

I am surprised that anyone would care what I say here.

Nebe 02-08-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1161802)
There you go.
Me, I don’t give a f*** anymore.
Both sides suck and could care less about you or I and if we live or die. They are both in bed together and don’t give a crap about the American people, just their power & wealth.
I’m trying not to waste 1 more minute worrying about politics or either party.
I support Trump because it’s my and all of his supporters belief he’s not part of either party and that’s very apparent with most all republicans, most of them hate him.
The Raider fan in me does get enjoyment by busting balls and adding to your misery 😜

Trump has you duped man. Your logic is correct about both parties not caring about the little guys welfare, but where you are wrong is trump doesn’t either. He only cares about growing his and his family’s wealth and power and paying less taxes. His wall sharade isn’t nothing more than a diversion from the epic plundering that is going on in DC.

Nebe 02-08-2019 10:48 AM

The tactic of the wall is to make everyone think that the threat to their prosperity comes from those less fortunate than themselves. Meanwhile the greatest threat is from those with more.

Jim in CT 02-08-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161810)
The tactic of the wall is to make everyone think that the threat to their prosperity comes from those less fortunate than themselves. Meanwhile the greatest threat is from those with more.

if that’s the tactic, why did democrats support extending the wall, in 2006 and 2013?

Nebe 02-08-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1161812)
if that’s the tactic, why did democrats support extending the wall, in 2006 and 2013?

Because they wanted to distract you as well

Raider Ronnie 02-11-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161809)
Trump has you duped man. Your logic is correct about both parties not caring about the little guys welfare, but where you are wrong is trump doesn’t either. He only cares about growing his and his family’s wealth and power and paying less taxes. His wall sharade isn’t nothing more than a diversion from the epic plundering that is going on in DC.

That’s funny
“Trump has you duped man”

That’s a riot coming from a Bernie Bro 😜
Let me guess, your in full support of AOCs plan to outlaw cow farts 🤭

Jim in CT 02-11-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161813)
Because they wanted to distract you as well

well that makes about as much sense as everything you say.

Jim in CT 02-11-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161810)

no one thinks people
who cross illegally are our biggest threat. but it is a threat, one that can be reduced with simple public policy.

Nebe 02-11-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1161904)
no one thinks people
who cross illegally are our biggest threat. but it is a threat, one that can be reduced with simple public policy.

Wealth inequality, monopolies, Corperate welfare are a far greater threat. Not a peep about it from the gop. Crickets in fact.

Good luck on your tax return as well

Sea Dangles 02-11-2019 12:19 PM

To be fair we never heard much about wealth inequality during the previous administration either. Seems it’s the hot topic du jour but it’s been trending that way for more than two years. As far as tax returns,I can’t wait to realize the savings as it will certainly be substantial. I hope everyone has similar experiences.

Sea Dangles 02-11-2019 12:22 PM

The more I read about Amy Klobuchar,the more she seems a formidable candidate.

Liv2Fish 02-11-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1161710)
Funny now conservatives believe a women who said she was sexually assulted. Care about black face from 40 years ago. Look at who broke these stories and why and then you’ll fully understand .. there is no moral outrage behind it .. it was a planned targetedattact .. guess who’s looks to take the seat if they all fall as planned a republican

This is why I'm following this issue. It's a great moral dilemma for the party. Give them all a fair trial and let the chips fall where they may, which could lead to putting a republican in the seat, or sweep it under the rug because it could put a republican in the seat.

Not saying either party hasn't faces the exact consequences in the past and done either or, just watching now given the recent climate and accusations. Not to mention potential impacts to 2020.

And as far as who and why it was pointed out, as in a targeted attack, is there a situation where this stuff shouldn't be forced to light? :huh:

PaulS 02-11-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liv2Fish (Post 1161920)
This is why I'm following this issue. It's a great moral dilemma for the party. Give them all a fair trial and let the chips fall where they may, which could lead to putting a republican in the seat, or sweep it under the rug because it could put a republican in the seat.

Not saying either party hasn't faces the exact consequences in the past and done either or, just watching now given the recent climate and accusations. Not to mention potential impacts to 2020.

It is a moral dilemma but I think (both parties) have to bite the bullet and deal w/the short term pain for the good of their party. Cut the parties loose and move on.

I can see both sides of the black face debate given how old the event was. The rape(r) is a different thing.

Jim in CT 02-11-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161910)
Wealth inequality, monopolies, Corperate welfare are a far greater threat. Not a peep about it from the gop. Crickets in fact.

Good luck on your tax return as well

how does someone else’s wealth threaten me? i’m all ears...if warren buffet earns another billion in 2019, please tell us how that hurts anyone else. you can’t, because it doesn’t.

i did my tax return. the tax cuts, as i said, will cover the payments on my new camper. the child
tax credits saved us a lot. we spent 25 nights in that camper this year, loved every second of it, great family memories, and every congressmen and senator in my state, voted against it.

Jim in CT 02-11-2019 03:37 PM

wdmso, there isn’t much hypocrisy in the gop with the assault claims. with kavanaugh, the gop had hearings and an fbi investigation, and concluded there was no corroborating evidence. i hear republicans saying the same thing with the lt governor...have a hearing but he’s innocent until proven guilty.

the democrats, during the kavanaugh hearings, kept saying we must believe all women, and that an accusation was enough to find him guilty. none are saying that now.

Nebe 02-11-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1161929)
wdmso, there isn’t much hypocrisy in the gop with the assault claims. with kavanaugh, the gop had hearings and an fbi investigation, and concluded there was no corroborating evidence. i hear republicans saying the same thing with the lt governor...have a hearing but he’s innocent until proven guilty.

the democrats, during the kavanaugh hearings, kept saying we must believe all women, and that an accusation was enough to find him guilty. none are saying that now.

Why should they? You get what you give.

scottw 02-11-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1161927)

I can see both sides of the black face debate given how old the event was. .

I was around it the 80's...it was not acceptable to dress in black face with a Klansman at parties ....or anywhere else.....even WAY back then...good grief :huh:

Jim in CT 02-11-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161930)
Why should they? You get what you give.

why should they? because that’s wht they said three months ago. what they got, was fair due process. a hearing, with nothing but accusations full of all kinds of
holes. the dems did
a complete 180 on this. when the accused is a democrat, he enjoys the presumption of innocence. when the accused is a republican, we can skip the trial and go straight to sentencing. where are all the idiots who said we
must believe all
women?