Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   another collusion theory, with the Biden’s and the ukraine (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95106)

scottw 05-12-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I'm sure there are plenty of links in the archives if you do a search

so can you provide some links regarding Ukrainians being advisories

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167184)
You seem to be more focused on the use of the word adversaries rather than the fact that Trump and his allies spent more than half of his term denying that he conspired with Russia and yet he immediately sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

There's never been any proof that shows Obama weaponized the doj or the IRS or that he put anyone up to any of the stupid things or mistakes that either of those did.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

hey... how did you include my post in your reply and misspell what I wrote?....that's a new one :rtfm:

scottw 05-12-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

There's never been any proof that shows Obama weaponized the doj or the IRS or that he put anyone up to any of the stupid things or mistakes that either of those did.

investigations are underway...stay tuned :uhuh:

Sea Dangles 05-12-2019 09:14 PM

It’s gonna be yuge

Jim in CT 05-13-2019 06:19 AM

Quote:

You seem to be more focused on the use of the word adversaries rather than the fact that Trump and his allies spent more than half of his term denying that he conspired with Russia and yet he immediately sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

those stupid things happened on his watch. Bush didn’t cause the crash of 2008, but the entire
media said he did, to help obama.

it is an interesting question, how responsible is a potus for what happens on his watch? i don’t know what the answer is, but i know the answer should be the same regardless of party.

did obama appoint comey?

PaulS 05-13-2019 07:12 AM

If the Pres. appoints someone then generally I think they should be held accountable for that appointment - in most circumstances. If the person had been arrested for financial fraud and they later pad their expense acct. gave their friend insider info, etc., then the Pres. should be accountable. If it is a political appointment and the person is not qualified and later does a lousy job, it is on the Pres. etc. and that should go for both parties.

scottw 05-13-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167196)
If the Pres. appoints someone then generally I think they should be held accountable for that appointment - in most circumstances. except when? If the person had been arrested for financial fraud who was the last appointee... that had previously been arrested? oh wait...Van Jones?and they later pad their expense acct. gave their friend insider info, etc., then the Pres. should be accountable. if they were previously arrested and don't do these things are they OK?If it is a political appointment and the person is not qualified and later does a lousy job, it is on the Pres. etc. and that should go for both parties. this happens ALL THE TIME

can you explain this? I read it three times and...it doesn't make much sense :hs:

PaulS 05-13-2019 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167198)
can you explain this? I read it three times and...it doesn't make much sense :hs:

Stop being a #^&#^&#^&#^&.

Sea Dangles 05-13-2019 06:56 PM

Shocker
Another insult from paulS

PaulS 05-13-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167210)
Shocker
Another insult from paulS

Shocker another post by Sea Dangles that adds nothing to the forum.

scottw 05-13-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167212)

I still love you :wavey:

PaulS 05-13-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167214)
I still love you :wavey:

👍♥️

Sea Dangles 05-13-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167212)

What does this add to the forum?

PaulS 05-13-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167219)
What does this add to the forum?

Nothing at all. I'm just responding to your constant insults in kind. You haven't figured that out?

Sea Dangles 05-13-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167221)
Nothing at all. I'm just responding to your constant insults in kind. You haven't figured that out?

Yet you criticize the same action,hmm. If you need a hug I am here for you.

PaulS 05-13-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167222)
Yet you criticize the same action,hmm. If you need a hug I am here for you.

Yours is the action mine is the reaction. As I said I'm just responding to your constant insults in kind.

Sea Dangles 05-13-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167224)
Yours is the action mine is the reaction. As I said I'm just responding to your constant insults in kind.

I would love to take you fishing if you ever are near Westport MA.

PaulS 05-14-2019 06:31 AM

From a boat I'm like a fish out of water. Love fishing Gooseberry from shore though.

scottw 05-14-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167231)
From a boat I'm like a fish out of water. Love fishing Gooseberry from shore though.

I don't know why the boat guys get mad when I wear my Korkers on board :fishin:

Sea Dangles 05-14-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167231)

Wow,I call you out and that is your excuse. How the mighty have fallen.

PaulS 05-14-2019 09:42 AM

pretty much none of my fish this year have been mighty. Gonna try for weakfish tonight.

RIROCKHOUND 05-14-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167236)
I don't know why the boat guys get mad when I wear my Korkers on board :fishin:

Thats why I don't invite you....