Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Reasons to support Hillary (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=91218)

scottw 10-21-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1110922)
Why hasn't Bill Clinton alienated at least as many women voters?

because they don't care what the Clinton's did to women...you remember all of the nonsense....constantly move the goal post...that's what the left does....if Hillary was accused of some sexual assault or issue and Trump was accused of some email security/scandal....the media would be freaking about Trump's disqualification on the basis whatever the evidence was and they'd be telling us Hillary's sexual issues are irrelevant and they'd assist in attacking any accusers...it's the essence of leftism...

ecduzitgood 10-21-2016 03:32 PM

Shouldn't a presidential candidate at least wear a US flag pin to show their support for our country. This video is entertaining in some of the points it makes.

https://youtu.be/ewRk6QBWpLU
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 10-23-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1110866)

yet some are willing to hire a foul mouth wrecking ball operator to FIX the Washington establishment... because he thinks The Potus can say your Fired !!

Andrew Jackson

Observers likened him to a volcano, and only the most intrepid or recklessly curious cared to see it erupt.... His close associates all had stories of his blood-curling oaths, his summoning of the Almighty to loose His wrath upon some miscreant, typically followed by his own vow to hang the villain or blow him to perdition. Given his record – in duels, brawls, mutiny trials, and summary hearings – listeners had to take his vows seriously.

On the last day of the presidency, Jackson admitted that he had but two regrets, that he "had been unable to shoot Henry Clay or to hang John C. Calhoun."

Jackson decided to run for president in 1824. Although he got a plurality in both electoral and popular vote against three major candidates, Jackson failed to get a majority and lost in the House of Representatives to John Quincy Adams. Jackson claimed that he lost by a "corrupt bargain" between Adams and Speaker of the House Henry Clay, who was also a candidate, to give Clay the office of Secretary of State in exchange for Adams winning the presidency.

Jim in CT 10-23-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1110925)
it's the essence of leftism...

Yep Hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty...

ecduzitgood 10-23-2016 01:08 PM

The wrecking ball label is more appropriately applied to Hillary who will appoint supreme court justices that will destroy the freedom the Constitution currently gives the citizens. This election goes far beyond the next 4 to 8 years in regards to the potential effect on our freedoms. Trump, while not being the most eloquent of speakers does at least have the intention to try and make changes that many people or more specifically citizens find attractive. He wants term limits for legislators, actual enforcement of our immigration laws, slowing the flow of Syrian refugees (many of whom strongly oppose our way of life and liberty, we are after all infidels in their system of belief).
Here is a link to see some of his intentions.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

Got Stripers 11-02-2016 05:41 PM

As I said this is the race from hell and for the first time I voted early today, but didn't cast my vote for president; which is a sad commentary on this election.

Thought I'd share an interesting Trump story, which was relayed to me by a Hilton exec I happened to join today at Pine Hills for a round of golf today, with a couple of his other retired buddies. He was sitting in at a corporate meeting Trump and his daughter had in Europe involving golf with Hilton execs part of the development. In this meeting Dad didn't like what Ivanka was saying and he turned to her and told her to shut your mouth C**t. Can't imagine saying that to my daughter, my mother, my girlfriend, a friends bitch of a wife or even my X-wife. That is the absolute worst four letter insult as a man you can say to any woman.

I've never been so concerned about where this country is going after a presidential election than I am at this point.

buckman 11-02-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1111575)
As I said this is the race from hell and for the first time I voted early today, but didn't cast my vote for president; which is a sad commentary on this election.

Thought I'd share an interesting Trump story, which was relayed to me by a Hilton exec I happened to join today at Pine Hills for a round of golf today, with a couple of his other retired buddies. He was sitting in at a corporate meeting Trump and his daughter had in Europe involving golf with Hilton execs part of the development. In this meeting Dad didn't like what Ivanka was saying and he turned to her and told her to shut your mouth C**t. Can't imagine saying that to my daughter, my mother, my girlfriend, a friends bitch of a wife or even my X-wife. That is the absolute worst four letter insult as a man you can say to any woman.

I've never been so concerned about where this country is going after a presidential election than I am at this point.

Hilton being a competitor of Trump might have something to do with this . I find this story appalling and probably not true

Got Stripers 11-02-2016 07:03 PM

Doubt it, I'm a pretty good judge of character and this story was a real accounting. But remember if she weren't his daughter, he'd do her, so not much of a stretch for him.

PaulS 11-03-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1111575)
Can't imagine saying that to my daughter, my mother, my girlfriend, a friends bitch of a wife or even my X-wife. That is the absolute worst four letter insult as a man you can say to any woman.

You should come around more often. IT has been used here. Members here also use it on FB.

I'm sure they are good parents though.

scottw 11-03-2016 06:59 AM

Spence and Huma disappeared right around the same time....:huh:

The Dad Fisherman 11-03-2016 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111587)
You should come around more often. IT has been used here. Members here also use it on FB.

I never realized that having a potty mouth disqualified a person from being a good parent.

#^&#^&#^&#^&....my kids are screwed then. :hee:

I know LeBron says nobody uses that kind of language....

scottw 11-03-2016 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1111590)
I never realized that having a potty mouth disqualified a person from being a good parent.

only if you are a republican :tooth:

PaulS 11-03-2016 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1111590)

#^&#^&#^&#^&....my kids are screwed then. :hee:

I know LeBron says nobody uses that kind of language....

I thought you said you recognized sarcasm?

The Dad Fisherman 11-03-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1111592)
I thought you said you recognized sarcasm?

I do, which is why I replied with the same :hee:

buckman 11-03-2016 08:48 AM

Quote:

I've heard reliable reports of Hillary using the male equivalent many times but that's ok

scottw 11-03-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1111599)
I've heard reliable reports of Hillary using the male equivalent many times but that's ok

depends on what the meaning of the word "using" is......:faga:

Raider Ronnie 11-03-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1111599)

My next door neighbor is good friends with a auto repair shop in NY, where the Clintons have their compound. They get secret service vehicles in all the time.
He's told me plenty of stories of Hillary and how she talks to and treats secret service.
They can't stand her !!!
She talks far worse than any guy !!!

Jim in CT 11-03-2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Directed at me presumably.

I concede it is the ugliest word you can direct at a woman. Which is exactly why I use it very rarely, but use it gleefully, to describe Hillary. I wasn't aware that using vile vocabulary to describe a vile person, means I'm not a good dad. But you have a right to that opinion, wrong-headed as it may be.

Jim in CT 11-03-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1111588)
Spence and Huma disappeared right around the same time....:huh:

I think Spence launched a one-man jihad against Julian Assange.

Got Stripers 11-04-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Wow I guess you and I have two very different views of what respectful treatment of you children entails; calling my daughter a c**t in a meeting to shut her the f up isn't one of them.

I also have to say, what a hoot it was seeing Melania's speach, basically describing her husband to a "T" as to what is wrong with the way people treat each other in this country, just so ironic.

Again, sad I can't vote for either on of this nuts, one I can't trust to bankcrupt us and the other I can't trust to bring us to the brink of a major war.

scottw 11-05-2016 06:24 AM

it's a sad state....

think of it this way...

trump being trump is trump making obnoxious/offensive statements

hillary being hillary is hillary(and bill as we were told they were co-presidents the first time around and there is no reason that should change) plundering government and commiting crimes

regarding obnoxious/offensive statements...in many cases we're told we're just supposed to live with it...Obama was trying to link Trump with the KKK in front of black audiences yesterday...that's both obnoxious and offensive and on tape....Jay Z dropped about a million n-bombs at a hillary rally yesterday....that's also pretty offensive

if you listened to a few of the songs my oldest daughter listens to on a regular basis..trump might sound pretty hip

however...we have a highly politicized 'justice department' running interference for the clinton crime syndicate....that will not change if she is elected, in fact, knowing the clintons...they'll be emboldened....the corruption of the government cannot continue if we are to function as a nation but certainly will if she wins

Got Stripers 11-05-2016 07:24 AM

I guess I'm in a similar situation at 63 that my parents or their parents were in at a later stage of life. It's not just this election, why I watch the news is beyond me, because every day its one more "I can't fing believe it" news story.

Then it's the behavior of the youth I see coming off white horse beach where we have the pleasure of living close enough, so all the public parking is up and down our street. We do a clean up every so often, because we just can't stand looking at the baby diapers, the needles, cases of empty beer, beat up coolers and I'm lucky enough on occasion to stop them in the act of throwing empties in my neighbors yards (always a fun time). Work ethic, respectful behavior, honesty, seem to be going by the board and are being replaced with youth that feel entitled and anything but respectful.

Shootings, road rage, terrorist attacks, middle east, north Korea, weather extremes, the list of depressing news stories is endless. We had a 45 year old high school teacher buy a cottage across the street from us and she has never had a TV and has no interest in watching the news and after watching the nightly news; I think maybe she is on to something.

Love my time on the golf course or on the water, because you need it now a days to purge out all the negative crap you are exposed to day in and day out.