Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Cruz is done. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90317)

Nebe 03-29-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1097592)
RIght, right. So when Hilary says that Republicans are "the enemy", and that we don't care about women's health, and that we want black people to starve to death, and that we all want dirty air and water...none of that fans the flames of hate. Nope. That's just brilliant oration when she does it.

The difference is she is right. :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 03-29-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1097594)
The difference is she is right. :hihi:

Yeah, that's hilarious Nebe.

buckman 03-29-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1097581)
I see protesters - Stupid protesters who should limit themselves to staying outside to protest but spitting and suckerpunching people is at a whole other level. Do you think it has something to do with Trump insulting and demeaning their religion or nationality?

Are you ok with spitting on people:rotf3: and sucker punching them:rotf3:

When someone gets in my face and yells" F you you #unt" my reaction would be to punch them in the teeth . That's not sucker punching . But maybe I'm just not as passive as most .

Oh ... Did you hear there are 147 FBI agents looking into Hillarys emails ?
That's 1% of the FBI looking into something a little more important then some little entitied #^&#^&#^&#^& stirrer getting what he deserves .

Nebe 03-29-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1097598)
When someone gets in my face and yells" F you you #unt" my reaction would be to punch them in the teeth . That's not sucker punching . But maybe I'm just not as passive as most .

Oh ... Did you hear there are 147 FBI agents looking into Hillarys emails ?
That's 1% of the FBI looking into something a little more important then some little entitied #^&#^&#^&#^& stirrer getting what he deserves .

If they need that many agents looking into this, then the the issue must be small and hard to find. ;)

buckman 03-29-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1097576)
The hate cause you to spit on protesters and sucker punch them. Even leads to campaign managers getting arrested.

This is BS. A non story

buckman 03-29-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1097599)
If they need that many agents looking into this, then the the issue must be small and hard to find. ;)

Given up on Bernie ? 😂

ecduzitgood 03-29-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1097269)
Or it's completely made up.

Did your chair break again and you hit your head? I am shocked you are actually supporting a Republican or is that the one you want to see win so he is beaten in the general election.

PaulS 03-29-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1097598)

That is not what the old guy did to the guy being led out by the cops. Pure and simple sucker punch.

PaulS 03-29-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1097608)
This is BS. A non story

Cops thought there was enough there for an arrest. I didn't see the video

buckman 03-29-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1097618)
Cops thought there was enough there for an arrest. I didn't see the video

You should watch it .

buckman 03-29-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1097617)
That is not what the old guy did to the guy being led out by the cops. Pure and simple sucker punch.

73 year old thug . I thought it was funny

spence 03-29-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1097612)
Did your chair break again and you hit your head? I am shocked you are actually supporting a Republican or is that the one you want to see win so he is beaten in the general election.

My purpose is clarity. I don't think the story is real. Nebe's weld is holding also...

spence 03-29-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

In a way you've stumbled onto it.

The FBI wants to bring this to a head but given the election needs to do it quickly. They have to show due diligence which requires people power.

I'd wager Buck's math is way off though. The FBI employees over 35,000 people and an agent isn't the same thing as a special agent. That 147 people are in some way involved doesn't' seem to be that big of a deal.

buckman 03-29-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1097625)
In a way you've stumbled onto it.

The FBI wants to bring this to a head but given the election needs to do it quickly. They have to show due diligence which requires people power.

I'd wager Buck's math is way off though. The FBI employees over 35,000 people and an agent isn't the same thing as a special agent. That 147 people are in some way involved doesn't' seem to be that big of a deal.

The FBI doesn't give a crap about the election .
You missed your calling as a fiction writer as you just make stuff up based in zero fact . I hate to break it to you but the FBI doesn't just throw 147 special agents on an investigation unless there is a good reason .
Actually maybe you should write comedy

spence 03-29-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1097627)
You missed your calling as a fiction writer as you just make stuff up based in zero fact . I hate to break it to you but the FBI doesn't just throw 147 special agents on an investigation unless there is a good reason . Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Funny, you accuse me of fiction then state the 147 number are special agents. Can you cite a source for this that's credible?

ecduzitgood 03-29-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1097628)
Funny, you accuse me of fiction then state the 147 number are special agents. Can you cite a source for this that's credible?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...investigation/

JohnR 03-29-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

For your reading enjoyment.

Funny how some of the counter arguments sound as though from der Kommisar (Spence)

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=90335

(PS - Spence - I did get that Speedy finally ;) )

scottw 03-30-2016 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1097622)

My purpose is clarity.

that's as funny as Obama being one of the greatest presidents.....crazy stuff being written here lately...

spence 03-30-2016 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1097636)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...investigation/

Agent isn't the same thing as special agent, but at least I do find your selection of brietbart as credible a bit ironic.

scottw 03-30-2016 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1097644)
Agent isn't the same thing as special agent('cause one is "special"), but at least I do find your selection of brietbart as credible a bit ironic.

you need some new refrains....aaaaand....you find Hillary credible :rotf2:

Raven 03-30-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1097640)
that's as funny as Obama being one of the greatest presidents.....crazy stuff being written here lately...

that's not CRAZY oBAMA is the greatist
at s u c k i n g as president

scottw 03-30-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Funny, you accuse me of fiction then state the 147 number are special agents.

it will only take 1 to slap the handcuffs on her wrists :laugha:

buckman 03-30-2016 01:42 PM

Quote:

My bad , I got my information from credible journalist 👍

scottw 03-31-2016 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 1097682)
that's not CRAZY oBAMA is the greatist
at s u c k i n g as president

you can only fake it for so long.....

The Fed, with its seven years of zero rates and $3.7 trillion worth of money printing, has faced criticism for being too market sensitive. Citigroup's Lee called Yellen's speech "a remarkable transfer to markets of the FOMC's authority to set future policy rates."

For investors, the question ahead will be how long the Fed can continue to keep the market afloat. Ultra-accommodative monetary policy is showing its limits in other countries, and Yellen's narrative that the dovish tone is being inspired by global weakness, not in the U.S., is gathering skeptics.

"If anything, I would say the global problems have subsided since December," Euro Pacific's Schiff said. "The real problem is the U.S. economy. The U.S. economy is weakening,"

Schiff said he thinks the Fed may attempt a rate hike this year, but any efforts at tightening won't last.

"The economy already is in recession," he said. "The question is, when is the Fed going to acknowledge it."

Jeff Cox
Finance Editor

Nebe 03-31-2016 07:03 AM

Take a look at the economy when Obama took office and look at it now. If people actually think that it has become worse under his watch, they have their head so far up their ass they should look up because they might be able to see out their mouth.
It's not humming along like it was in 2000 but it's close.

scottw 03-31-2016 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1097723)
Take a look at the economy when Obama took office and look at it now. If people actually think that it has become worse under his watch, they have their head so far up their ass they should look up because they might be able to see out their mouth.

the only way to go was up, no one is suggesting it is worse but the pain we'll feel after phonying the numbers for 7+ years may be worse.......if you think continuing to paper over slow growth with zero interests rates and Fed printing of cash will not have serious repercussions..... your head is even further beyond the light of day....if you wonder why the middle class is disappearing...these policies crush the middle class .:soon:

JohnR 03-31-2016 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1097725)
the only way to go was up, no one is suggesting it is worse but the pain we'll feel after phonying the numbers for 7+ years may be worse.......if you think continuing to paper over slow growth with zero interests rates and Fed printing of cash will not have serious repercussions..... your head is even further beyond the light of day....if you wonder why the middle class is disappearing...these policies crush the middle class .:soon:

This.

Most people are not better off today then they were 10 years ago, both parties have contributed to the fuster cluck we are in.

Oh, and 19 Trillion.

Jim in CT 03-31-2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Nebe, unemployment is down (WAY down), and the stock market is way up. Good things.

But median wages are lower than when he took office. It's not every day that median wages go down over a 7 year period. He added more debt than all 43 receding presidents combined, I think? And he did nothing, absolutely nothing, to shore up SS and Medicare. More people are on food stamps. I think more people are living in poverty?

There are important measures that are better now. And there are more important measures that are worse.

Jim in CT 03-31-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Not even close to 2000.

Oh, and GDP growth (one of the most important measures there is), has been pathetic. Slowest recovery from a recession, ever. Obama owns some of that.

Nebe 03-31-2016 02:36 PM

imagine what he could have down without a congress controlled by the GOP who's number one goal was to make him a 1 term president. ;)