Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Mccain.. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=49527)

buckman 06-04-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid (Post 594726)
Honestly I'm not even going to acknowledge what you said before what I quoted below because you're now on the defensive and can't come up with a mature response. Slinging it doesn't win you any points with anyone. And in reality, I'm defending muslims, not terrorists, but obviously I *am* supporting terrorists because all muslims are terrorists right?

Howabout the KKK?

Hate them, I mean I dislike them very much. ( just in case any of them still exist and have my address )

Nebe 06-04-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 594721)
Hmmm. Narragansett. That name sounds native american......plan on giving up your home?

No I dont. and The palestinians didnt either. If I did have to give up my home and live in a refuge camp, Id be first in line to launch a mortar shell back into my old neighborhood. They have every right to be pissed off..

McCain- kill em all. (If you get my drift)

Obama- work with them and make their lives better so they wont need to feel so desperate.

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 594721)
Hmmm. Narragansett. That name sounds native american......plan on giving up your home?

actually, I believe Narragansett is the english corruption of a word from a language that probably does not exist anymore. Guess I cant give up my home if no one is around.

buckman 06-04-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 594731)
No I dont. and The palestinians didnt either. If I did have to give up my home and live in a refuge camp, Id be first in line to launch a mortar shell back into my old neighborhood. They have every right to be pissed off..

McCain- kill em all. (If you get my drift)

Obama- work with them and make their lives better so they wont need to feel so desperate.

Can all the Jews live in your house or do we have to kill them?

McCain - no war munger he's a war hero

Obama- How much $$ do we give them to leaveus alone. Perhaps the whole defense budget

buckman 06-04-2008 02:58 PM

I am just keeping myself busy untill the freaking boat yard finishes my boat. And the bass are everywhere!!!

likwid 06-04-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594740)
I am just keeping myself busy untill the freaking boat yard finishes my boat. And the bass are everywhere!!!

Maybe if you learned to work on it yourself you wouldn't have this issue? ;)

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594739)
Can all the Jews live in your house or do we have to kill them?

McCain - no war munger he's a war hero

Obama- How much $$ do we give them to leaveus alone. Perhaps the whole defense budget

Dont we pay iraqi's not to shoot at us

buckman 06-04-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid (Post 594743)
Maybe if you learned to work on it yourself you wouldn't have this issue? ;)

I have been told to never touch anything with a motor, by people who know better.

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:08 PM

forklift flats of cash I might add

buckman 06-04-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 (Post 594746)
Dont we pay iraqi's not to shoot at us

I think we give them $$ as bounty $$. I don't think we are offering the terrorist money to not kill us. Not yet anyways

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:10 PM

forklift flats of cash, that is no longer taxpayer money, but money fresh off the printing press, subtract any accounting practices.

Billions unnacounted for!!! No paper trail.

If thats gonna be Obama's approach, the current pube administration laid down the framework.

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594751)
I think we give them $$ as bounty $$. I don't think we are offering the terrorist money to not kill us. Not yet anyways

actually, we have been doing it for years. We have been paying them not to shoot at us for years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in648678.shtml

likwid 06-04-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594751)

And they're so damn poor they'll hand over their neighbor as a Baathist or related to Al Qaeda somehow.

buckman 06-04-2008 03:23 PM

Well it must be working. The shooting and bombing has slowed down. How about we give Israel, Cambridge and then we can all live in peace and harmony. Will Harvard sell it maybe?

likwid 06-04-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594758)
How about we give Israel, Cambridge and then we can all live in peace and harmony. Will Harvard sell it maybe?

They already have Newton and Chestnut Hill....

buckman 06-04-2008 03:33 PM

And Hollywood:rotf3:

likwid 06-04-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594748)
I have been told to never touch anything with a motor, by people who know better.

Thats because they want your money.
Get a manual and sack up!

buckman 06-04-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid (Post 594763)
Thats because they want your money.
Get a manual and sack up!

It was my brother and he works for free:topic:

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:49 PM

The bombing and shooting has slowed....hmmmm...yeah, but its still an occupation? Still rampant corruption? You still have a government incapable of providing basic civil services to its people and there isnt much we can do for them either, except pay them borrowed money.

...but saying things have slowed and are hence better, is like a patient undergoing an unnecessary, unplanned, unstructured surgery that proves to be disastrous at the hands of doctor covering his malpracticing @$$ by saying I have minimized some (but not all) of the blood loss.

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 03:50 PM

...yet the patients condition, remains unstabilized

fishsmith 06-04-2008 03:56 PM

Good read gent's keep it up.

as of now, I'm voting for Mccain.

But with the economy and war, it will really be a kick in the @ss if the Dems can't take over the oval office.

buckman 06-04-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 (Post 594769)
The bombing and shooting has slowed....hmmmm...yeah, but its still an occupation? Still rampant corruption? You still have a government incapable of providing basic civil services to its people and there isnt much we can do for them either, except pay them borrowed money.

...but saying things have slowed and are hence better, is like a patient undergoing an unnecessary, unplanned, unstructured surgery that proves to be disastrous at the hands of doctor covering his malpracticing @$$ by saying I have minimized some (but not all) of the blood loss.

Your not a glass is half full kind of guy are you. Anything positive to say at all ? If we leave what's your plan or your prognosis? Doctor

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 04:07 PM

vote Obama

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 04:08 PM

no but seriously, its a lose, lose situation-

refer to the powell doctrine

EarnedStripes44 06-04-2008 04:10 PM

and with respect to the glass half full- I didnt really want to drink anyway. I voted for Gore.

buckman 06-04-2008 04:15 PM

Remember it's not the President, it's the Cabinet he picks that makes the decisions. History has proved thet over and over. I don't think Obama has the power to pick his own Cabinet. McCain will and he has earned the right more then anyone in the recent past to be President. Obama has only been a junior senator for 3 years and he has spent most of that time running for President.

buckman 06-04-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 (Post 594780)
and with respect to the glass half full- I didnt really want to drink anyway. I voted for Gore.

Now I am shocked. Do your neighbors know.:eek:

Nebe 06-04-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 594781)
Remember it's not the President, it's the Cabinet he picks that makes the decisions. History has proved thet over and over. I don't think Obama has the power to pick his own Cabinet. McCain will and he has earned the right more then anyone in the recent past to be President. Obama has only been a junior senator for 3 years and he has spent most of that time running for President.

agreed 100%

RIROCKHOUND 06-04-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 594786)
agreed 100%

Seconded, the president should be a LEADER, which I believe Obama to be.
I also think Obama is smart enough to realize that given his age and experience, he needs to surround himself with the best cabinet he can, and given the state of things, I think he'll have his pick of the D's and I's (and hell, maybe some centerist R's) for his cabinet...

Nebe 06-04-2008 04:56 PM

I feel like no one told bush how the cabinet system worked.. he simply invited a bunch of lobbyists to serve him :hs: