Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The Stable Genius shows off (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96083)

Got Stripers 02-03-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185490)
tell me, who on this planet gives a sh*t, except someone who has a serious case of TDS? of all the things this guy says and does, you’re grabbing onto this? an obscure factoid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Hey if SD can post over and over and over best president of our lifetime, I can have some fun when he proves he is so far from the smartest president ever. Geography is probably a subject he failed miserably, unless he paid someone to falsify or hide his actual grades.

spence 02-03-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1185493)
Hey if SD can post over and over and over best president of our lifetime, I can have some fun when he proves he is so far from the smartest president ever. Geography is probably a subject he failed miserably, unless he paid someone to falsify or hide his actual grades.

Let’s see Dangles’ transcripts!

The Dad Fisherman 02-03-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1185487)
Oh boy how long did you take to google that gem, but tell me; what state do the Chiefs the team he congratulated for playing hard for Kansas play in?:laugha:

Did you miss the post above that says that the most of their home games are attended by people from Kansas? That's where most of their fan base comes from.

And like I said, the jets and giants play in New Jersey. Should he have congratulated the Giants and the state of New Jersey for their SB wins

You're so consumed with TDS that you went on a rant because Trump referred to Kansas City being in Kansas, which it is.

There's really nothing to see there, unless you're a TDS sufferer.....nothing.

Sea Dangles 02-03-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1185493)

Fair is fair. As long as you accept me correcting your spelling, I consider it fair that you also offer constructive criticism regarding his sports knowledge.👌

You do realize that best and smartest may not always be synonymous I hope.

Sea Dangles 02-03-2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1185494)
Let’s see Dangles’ transcripts!

I am the most transparent Dangles you know.👀

RIROCKHOUND 02-03-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185490)
tell me, who on this planet gives a sh*t, except someone who has a serious case of TDS? of all the things this guy says and does, you’re grabbing onto this? an obscure factoid.

So.... When Obama slips and say 57 states only folks with ODS bring it up again and again, right?

The Dad Fisherman 02-03-2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1185499)
So.... When Obama slips and say 57 states only folks with ODS bring it up again and again, right?

Yep, it definitely goes both ways

Jim in CT 02-03-2020 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1185499)

unfortunately for you, what i always said about that, is that anyone who has a camera in their face 24/7, will slip up. i don’t think obama
thinks there are 57 states. he made a harmless mistake.

I promise you that GS didn’t attack obama for that mistake, but he thinks it says something about trump. That is TDS.

Got Stripers 02-03-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185503)
unfortunately for you, what i always said about that, is that anyone who has a camera in their face 24/7, will slip up. i don’t think obama

I promise you that GS didn’t attack obama for that mistake, but he thinks it says something about trump. That is TDS.

Well first I haven’t been on this forum during Obama so we can dispose of that one. Second please tell me how many camera’s are in Trumps face the countless times he puts his dumb a*ss foot in his mouth with a stupid tweet which someone in his staff fact checks to get him to take it down. He is a child take his phone away and ground him, he clearly needs a time out. Maybe a nice B&B in Paris.

scottw 02-04-2020 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1185505)
Well first I haven’t been on this forum during Obama so we can dispose of that one. Second please tell me how many camera’s are in Trumps face the countless times he puts his dumb a*ss foot in his mouth with a stupid tweet which someone in his staff fact checks to get him to take it down. He is a child take his phone away and ground him, he clearly needs a time out. Maybe a nice B&B in Paris.

he gets you to race here and write stupid stuff on a regular basis...maybe you need a time out :scream:

PaulS 02-04-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185503)

I promise you that GS didn’t attack obama for that mistake[COLOR="Red"]COLOR], but he thinks it says something about trump. That is TDS.

No, that is no true. You brought it up many times bc you used to say the press was taking it easy on Obama by ignoring it as if Obama:
1) lied and only visited say 54 states
2) really thought there were 57 states.

And that one of the reasons I started saying how petty you were - bringing this up multiple times.

Obama hardly ever made any mistakes or lied - unlike Trump who constantly does it.

So who has TDS/OBS

PaulS 02-04-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1185514)
he gets you to race here and write stupid stuff on a regular basis...maybe you need a time out :scream:

And what you write is intelligent? You stopped trying about 1 year ago.

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1185522)
No, that is no true. You brought it up many times bc you used to say the press was taking it easy on Obama by ignoring it as if Obama:
1) lied and only visited say 54 states
2) really thought there were 57 states.

And that one of the reasons I started saying how petty you were - bringing this up multiple times.

Obama hardly ever made any mistakes or lied - unlike Trump who constantly does it.

So who has TDS/OBS

nope. i pointed to that o my to highlight the glaring double standards.

“obama hardly made any mistakes.”.

you say so.

PaulS 02-04-2020 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185524)
nope. i pointed to that o my to highlight the glaring double standards.

“obama hardly made any mistakes.”.

you say so.

No, you didn't. As if anyone here believes you would just start defending Obama for no reason.

As if Obama made those verbal mistakes we are talking about. - never mind the constant lying like Trump.

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1185525)
No, you didn't. As if anyone here believes you would just start defending Obama for no reason.

As if Obama made those verbal mistakes we are talking about. - never mind the constant lying like Trump.

i defended obama many times. i’ve always said he did a decent job with the economy and terrorists. i am sure he knew there arent 57 states.

verbal mistakes? no Obama didn’t make a ton, i was talking about policy mistakes. Fast and furious, the stimulus which even he laughed at what a flop it was. And according to the reaction when trump does it, apparently putting kids in cages is bad. no one said so when Obama did it.

PaulS 02-04-2020 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185526)
i defended obama many times. i’ve always said he did a decent job with the economy and terrorists. i am sure he knew there arent 57 states.

verbal mistakes? no Obama didn’t make a ton, i was talking about policy mistakes. Fast and furious, the stimulus which even he laughed at what a flop it was. And according to the reaction when trump does it, apparently putting kids in cages is bad. no one said so when Obama did it.

Different things. Trump had a blanket policy to do it to all kids. Obama didn't. Pete has explained that many times.

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1185527)
Different things. Trump had a blanket policy to do it to all kids. Obama didn't. Pete has explained that many times.

yes, that’s a great explanation. it was so logical that when
i asked him how many times you can put kids in cages before
it becomes immoral, he insulted
my mother.

So i’ll ask you, how
many times is it “ok” to put kids in cages, what’s the number beyond which it becomes a crime against humanity?

here’s the explanation, paul...liberal=good, conservative=bad, no exceptions.

Sea Dangles 02-04-2020 08:58 AM

Too funny
The Democratic Party is on 🔥 and this dips hit is still stuck on Obama.
🤡🤡🤡🤡

PaulS 02-04-2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1185529)
Too funny
The Democratic Party is on �� and this dips hit is still stuck on Obama.
��������

Classy man.

PaulS 02-04-2020 10:51 AM

Just saw this.

A smartphone video posted on Instagram and published by the Miami Herald showed Mr. Trump during a Super Bowl watch party at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., near his Mar-a-Lago estate, standing and pretending to lead an orchestra while “The Star-Spangled Banner” played before the start of the game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs. While his wife, Melania, and son Barron had their hands on their hearts, the president fidgeted, looked around and pointed at guests.

The Herald pointed out that Mr. Trump has lectured others to be respectful during the playing of the anthem, harshly criticizing black National Football League players who took a knee to protest racial injustice. “You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing. You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country,” Mr. Trump told Fox News in 2018

scottw 02-04-2020 11:21 AM

just saw this:hihi::rtfm:

FEBRUARY 4, 2020

Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%

Published: Feb 4, 2020

Dow rallies 400 points as stock market extends rebound

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1185537)
just saw this:hihi::rtfm:

FEBRUARY 4, 2020

Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%

Published: Feb 4, 2020

Dow rallies 400 points as stock market extends rebound

But Trump said Kansas City is in Kansas!!!

Pete F. 02-04-2020 12:21 PM

Eldercare at Mar a Lago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UhDVTzqsMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvMuF6K5I_Q

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 01:00 PM

Pete, thank god you’re here to keep telling us what’s important. I mean, we were wasting time talking about what happened in Iowa, the insane stock market surge,,low unemployment, Trump’s record job approval according to Gallup. Somehow we all
missed this. where would we be without you.

scottw 02-04-2020 01:12 PM

looks like a guy enthusiastically enjoying our National Anthem, can't really blame him, I get excited when I hear it too...sometimes I conduct the orchestra AND sing :humpty:

Pete F. 02-04-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185544)
Pete, thank god you’re here to keep telling us what’s important. I mean, we were wasting time talking about what happened in Iowa, the insane stock market surge,,low unemployment, Trump’s record job approval according to Gallup. Somehow we all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

PaulS 02-04-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185544)

When people where posting memes about Obama's tan suits or his "disrespecting the office" bc he put his shoes on a desk, where were you?

I know = Cons. - good, Libs. - bad.

Jim in CT 02-04-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1185547)
When people where posting memes about Obama's tan suits or his "disrespecting the office" bc he put his shoes on a desk, where were you?

I know = Cons. - good, Libs. - bad.

how’s this snowflake, if you cared about the coloring obamas suits while ignoring the policy blunders, you made a very stupid argument.

good enough?

you can’t just criticize him, paul, we know that from his delightful post about my mom. all you can do, is say that everything he does is justified by what the mean conservatives do.

PaulS 02-04-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1185550)
how’s this snowflake, if you cared about the coloring obamas suits while ignoring the policy blunders, you made a very stupid argument.

good enough?

you can’t just criticize him, paul, we know that from his delightful post about my mom. all you can do, is say that everything he does is justified by what the mean conservatives do.

Why should I criticize him (I'm guessing you mean Pete), I could care less what he posts and don't read the majority of them and that is why I missed the posts your talking about. Pete wasn't around here when the right was complaining about the color of someone's suit.

But when YOU constantly insult people (which you do), you can't be shocked when they insult you back.

Like calling me a snowflake. I think that is more about you than me for my pointing out the obvious hypocrisy.

scottw 02-04-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1185547)

I honestly don't remember anything about a tan suit...definitely remember the feet on the desk, that was reprehensible...