Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   to libs who think conservatives are inventing issue of sexualizing kids in scho (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=98067)

Pete F. 04-25-2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1226137)
Does it fascinate you that if Biden and the Dems get reelected we will become more like France?

Better France than Hungary
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

detbuch 04-25-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1226144)
Better France than Hungary

Interesting. Would you prefer the US to be like France? Would you prefer us being like France more than being like Sweden or Denmark or Switzerland? Would you prefer any of those governments to what the US is now?

Pete F. 04-25-2022 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1226145)
Interesting. Would you prefer the US to be like France? Would you prefer us being like France more than being like Sweden or Denmark or Switzerland? Would you prefer any of those governments to what the US is now?

Silly fascist, I’d prefer a functioning government that didn’t decide what to support only on the basis of what your leaders told you to support.

detbuch 04-25-2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1226166)
Silly fascist, I’d prefer a functioning government that didn’t decide what to support only on the basis of what your leaders told you to support.

It's telling that you would say someone who supports the U.S. Constitution and limited government with separation of powers to prevent the centralization of American governance is a fascist. Even more so since you're the one that supports the Progressive notion that authoritarianism is necessary in order to pass Progressive legislation.

The authoritarian calls the individualist a fascist. That's the kind of propaganda a fascist would spread.

Jim in CT 04-25-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1226170)
It's telling that you would say someone who supports the U.S. Constitution and limited government with separation of powers to prevent the centralization of American governance is a fascist. Even more so since you're the one that supports the Progressive notion that authoritarianism is necessary in order to pass Progressive legislation.

The authoritarian calls the individualist a fascist. That's the kind of propaganda a fascist would spread.

it’s not worth it. just ignore him.

you fascist!!

Pete F. 04-25-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1226171)
it’s not worth it. just ignore him.

you fascist!!

Every right wing accusation is a confession.

Whether it's self loathing or insecurity pushing them, if they are accusing people of something they are doing it.

detbuch 04-25-2022 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1226172)
Every right wing accusation is a confession.

Whether it's self loathing or insecurity pushing them, if they are accusing people of something they are doing it.

Every post by you is a confession. When you accuse "conservatives" of something, your Progressive authoritarians are doing it. I doubt that it is self loathing. Maybe insecurity. Probably just lying.

Pete F. 04-26-2022 05:14 AM

The modern Republican playbook. First you lie. Next you lie about lying. And then you lie about lying about lying, ad infinitum.

detbuch 04-26-2022 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1226178)
The modern Republican playbook. First you lie. Next you lie about lying. And then you lie about lying about lying, ad infinitum.

Lying Pete is reduced to blather.

Pete F. 04-26-2022 10:20 AM

Do we care that a former President of the United States has been held in contempt of court and fined for failing to comply with a judicial subpoena concerning potential evidence of financial fraud or is that just #267 on the list of priorities these days

detbuch 04-26-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1226190)
Do we care that a former President of the United States has been held in contempt of court and fined for failing to comply with a judicial subpoena concerning potential evidence of financial fraud or is that just #267 on the list of priorities these days

After all the investigations, impeachments, trials, accusations, against him for the past five or six years and that continue on and on . . . one tends to get numb to their existence. But feel free to care.