Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   And I am Done! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96129)

PaulS 02-13-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1186115)
Such a big, brave lad.
Don’t forget to remind him of how much you add to the political discourse. With all your valid points and hard hitting discussions.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Ok, Mr irrelevant.

PaulS 02-13-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186124)
so it’s ok when you strike back. but a character flaw if others do it.

Well I don't call people Puss ys or a little twerp like you, and other things (usually unprompted) bc you don't like their post. I think you called a woman a whore recently.

Doesn't RR say "The only good Dem is a dead Dem."

SD most recent favorite post is calling people bitchslapped

Classy folks here.

You would be hard pressed to find me insulting people first unlike many people here.

scottw 02-13-2020 08:44 AM

I think paul needs a hug

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 08:45 AM

His defense is like a 5 year old

But
But
He started it
🍼

PaulS 02-13-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1186135)
His defense is like a 5 year old

But
But
He started it
��

I guess I can call people names on the internet like you do constantly and then claim others are tough guys.

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1186139)
I guess I can call people names on the internet like you do constantly and then claim others are tough guys.

Don’t you have some skirts to finish hemming?

PaulS 02-13-2020 10:04 AM

Good one tough guy.

detbuch 02-13-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1186120)
So Floridaman doesn’t understand, because he listens to lying politicians on Faux?

Apparently, he understands more than the swampmen who have been wrong about "obstruction" and "collusion" and "abuse of power" and the collapse of the economy and are in cahoots with the lying leftist politicians.

The DOJ had already concluded that the sentencing was too harsh before Trump said anything. But the swampment had to create yet another fiction by saying that Trump corruptly influenced them.

Jim in CT 02-13-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1186131)
Well I don't call people Puss ys or a little twerp like you, and other things (usually unprompted) bc you don't like their post. I think you called a woman a whore recently.

Doesn't RR say "The only good Dem is a dead Dem."

SD most recent favorite post is calling people bitchslapped

Classy folks here.

You would be hard pressed to find me insulting people first unlike many people here.

i agree you don’t routinely do
it first.

you saw what pete wrote about my mom, right? when all i did, was ask him a fair and obvious question, and i did it politely.

You didnt care about what he said, because your ethics are selective, depending on the politics involved.

A little consistency would go a long way.

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186147)
it first.

you saw what pete wrote about my mom, right? when all i did, was ask him a fair and obvious question, and i did it politely.

You didnt care about what he said, because your ethics are selective, depending on the politics involved.

The only part that disturbed him was when you responded by calling Bitchslappedboy a pussy.

PaulS 02-13-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186147)
it first.

I only saw what he said after it was pointed out to me as I don't read every post here and frequently skip the longer posts. I'm not a moderator here so it is not my job to police every post.

Jim in CT 02-13-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1186152)
I only saw what he said after it was pointed out to me as I don't read every post here and frequently skip the longer posts. I'm not a moderator here so it is not my job to police every post.

you also said you didn’t care what he said. but you care what the conservatives say. You seem to think it's your job to police those with whom you disagree.

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 11:14 AM

Good post Jim

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 11:20 AM

In his world, he is the moderator and exercises his right to deem what is an appropriate contribution.
🤡🤡🤡🤡

PaulS 02-13-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186153)
you also said you didn’t care what he said. but you care what the conservatives say. You seem to think it's your job to police those with whom you disagree.

I don't care what he does as I don't care what a few others do. I only care about people say to/about me.

Jim in CT 02-13-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1186158)
I only care about people say to/about me.

so you didn’t criticize me multiple times, for the way i responded to pete’s comments about my saintly mom. so i’m a paranoid schizophrenic.

Sea Dangles 02-13-2020 08:27 PM

Don’t expect intellectual honesty from a person void of intellect.

scottw 02-13-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1186158)

I only care about people say to/about me.

this is terrible sentence structure...