Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   John Kerry (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=35715)

stripersnipr 11-02-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip N (Post 429798)
Funny, when Kerry or any Dem rips into the military you dont demand any sort of appology from them. But now your offended by comments made by Stripersnipr? Helloooo double standard!

Actually its pretty a typical response to be expected from the dark side. Twisting others statements to force fit it into their agenda. But lets clarify it a bit for those who cant see the forest for the trees. 40 soldiers left the military to run for Democratic office. Now that leaves a question as to why. Everyone of us is entitled to his or her opinion as to why. I have several possible conclusions but I'm not quite sure which one is most likely yet. Spence thinks that deserves an apology but calling a sitting President in war time an idiot and Kerry accusing our Troops of Terrorizing women and children doesn't. This is way beyond double standards. This is downright hypocrisy.

spence 11-02-2006 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassturbed (Post 429802)
I haven't seen Lt. Colonel Dan Walter around lately, but on his behalf I'd like to offer you this cup of shut the f*ck up again.

Yea, because if we'd all just be quite and let this stellar foreign policy team work it's magic everything would be ok.

:yak5:

-spence

Skip N 11-02-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429803)
Are you saying you "botched" the statement? I find that hard to believe.

There are a lot of US Vets running for office who demand your appology.

-spence

If i were you, i'd shut up and quit taking your lame shots at myself and others. You know know damn well were i stand regarding our troops. You just think your so funny playing your little games, trying to make it sound like we dont care and respect our soldiers.

When you and your liberal friends are the first ones to accuse and %$%$%$%$ all over our troops for political gain. Just look at the crazy statements made by the party YOU support.

spence 11-02-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripersnipr (Post 429805)
Actually its pretty a typical response to be expected from the dark side. Twisting others statements to force fit it into their agenda. But lets clarify it a bit for those who cant see the forest for the trees. 40 soldiers left the military to run for Democratic office. Now that leaves a question as to why. Everyone of us is entitled to his or her opinion as to why. I have several possible conclusions but I'm not quite sure which one is most likely yet. Spence thinks that deserves an apology but calling a sitting President in war time an idiot and Kerry accusing our Troops of Terrorizing women and children doesn't. This is way beyond double standards. This is downright hypocrisy.

Actually they are Vets returning from Iraq after their service was complete or their injuries prevented their return. A woman running for the US House in IL lost both her legs in Iraq.

Why do you hate Democratic Veterans so much? Can't you just say I'm sorry?

-spence

spence 11-02-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip N (Post 429807)
You know know damn well were i stand regarding our troops.

Yes, you bash them if they're Dems. No respect and no applogy.

-spence

stripersnipr 11-02-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429803)
Are you saying you "botched" the statement? I find that hard to believe.

There are a lot of US Vets running for office who demand your appology.

-spence

You speak for veterans? :laughs:

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429806)
Yea, because if we'd all just be quite and let this stellar foreign policy team work it's magic everything would be ok.

:yak5:

-spence

blah blah blah.

Spence, you're a sniveling little pu$$y f*gg*t.

stripersnipr 11-02-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429808)
Actually they are Vets returning from Iraq after their service was complete or their injuries prevented their return. A woman running for the US House in IL lost both her legs in Iraq.

Why do you hate Democratic Veterans so much? Can't you just say I'm sorry?

-spence

I hate Democrat Veterans? Now your downright lying. Come on Spence you can do better than this. Tell us again how Kerry owes an aopolgy to Troops both Democrat and Republican for calling them Terrorists.

spence 11-02-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripersnipr (Post 429810)
You speak for veterans? :laughs:

What am I the freaking Lorax?

They're still waiting.

-spence

spence 11-02-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassturbed (Post 429812)
blah blah blah.

Spence, you're a sniveling little pu$$y f*gg*t.

That's great...are you going to threaten to boil my kid in oil like the last time you went off?

I'll take the high road on this one. I think you've already dug your own hole.

-spence

stripersnipr 11-02-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429816)
That's great...are you going to threaten to boil my kid in oil like the last time you went off?

-spence

You already chose to be the Low Road when you purposefully changed your own designed misconstruance into a downright lie. Let me know when your ready to apolgize...:btu:

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429816)

-spence

shut up you pu$$y.

Skitterpop 11-02-2006 01:16 PM

I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Asylum....hope your scheduled dinner is gourmet.

Someone should shut down this brawl :conf:

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
whatever. :hang:

Skitterpop 11-02-2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassturbed (Post 429961)
whatever. :hang:

Ben..... you`re bassmaster mental :bl: how did you get a gun? :wavey:

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 01:35 PM

I wish people like Spence would STFU. Permanently.

I am so god-damn sick and tired of the incessant whining and pissing and moaning about crap wholly unrelated to fishing here. I don't even know why I bother coming around anymore, it's always this same $hit all over again.

You're entitled to your opinion about the war, that doesn't mean I have read about it in every god-damn f*cking post in a place where I go to try to FORGET about this $hit.

See you all in another lifetime.

-Ben

spence 11-02-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripersnipr (Post 429817)
You already chose to be the Low Road when you purposefully changed your own designed misconstruance into a downright lie. Let me know when your ready to apolgize...:btu:

I thought you lived in the state of Mass, now I see it's the state of denial :laugha:

-spence

Skip N 11-02-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429809)
Yes, you bash them if they're Dems. No respect and no applogy.

-spence

What the %$%$%$%$ are you talking about?? I havent bashed any Dem troops.

JohnR 11-02-2006 01:48 PM

Everyone (this includes you Ben) - no posting IMAGES with swearing or lewd remarks. Done, final, simple, fini, end of discussion.

I'm not taking sides on this (yet) but I don't want those types of images on this site and that is final.

This pi$$ing contest thread is getting lame from all sides and is close to getting dunked.

spence 11-02-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip N (Post 429967)
What the %$%$%$%$ are you talking about?? I havent bashed any Dem troops.

Nope just the Dem Vets, jumping on the Snipers bandwagon.

Why do all Bush supporters hate Democratic Veterans running for office?

-spence

spence 11-02-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 429974)
This pi$$ing contest thread is getting lame from all sides and is close to getting dunked.

Aside from Ben's posts I thought it was quite in context with the initial thread :bsod:

-spence

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 01:54 PM

spence,

why don't you go enjoy a nice starbux quadruple espresso and pop an aneurysm or two.

p.s. STFU

Hooper 11-02-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gone fishin (Post 429333)
Just as a little bit of information that many do not know…With the education policy now enforced in our schools, the military has been given the right to actively recruit any student that has grades lower than those needed for future education. That right has been given with the funds given from the government. When the recruiters go to the schools they are to be provided with the names from the school and they then pressure the kids to join the military service.

Folks that means the military is not necessarily looking for the brightest, but possibly those they think will not go any further. They offer some the opportunity to enlist and not even finish school.

I wonder if Kerry was referring to that policy ??:smokin:

Now that, is a policy I would like to read for myself, can you provide additional info on that?

stripersnipr 11-02-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429978)
Nope just the Dem Vets, jumping on the Snipers bandwagon.

Why do all Bush supporters hate Democratic Veterans running for office?

-spence

Cant excuse Kerry so you revert to typical Liberal generalisms like all Republicans are incestuous, toothless trailer dwellers who spend their time thumping bibles while watching NASCAR and hating Democrat Veterans. Isn't this where you come in with those "Blood for Oil" chants that you people love so much while driving around in your SUVs. The funny thing is your comrades get all shocked and indignant when they lose an election for glaringly apparent reasons. (Oh yeah thats right the Diebold conspiracy is to blame (and or) most Americans are just stupider than you are). But your an "Independent" and Nancy Pelosi is a "Great American". LMAO.

P.S. This is in no way directed to real Democrats.

spence 11-02-2006 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripersnipr (Post 429994)
Cant excuse Kerry so you revert to typical Liberal generalisms like all Republicans are incestuous, toothless trailer dwellers who spend their time thumping bibles while watching NASCAR and hating Democrat Veterans.

I NEVER said you watched NASCAR ;)

-spence

fishpoopoo 11-02-2006 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 429996)
I NEVER said you watched NASCAR ;)

-spence

:smokin:

JohnR 11-02-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassturbed (Post 429997)
:smokin:

:bl2:

gone fishin 11-02-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 429974)
Everyone (this includes you Ben) - no posting IMAGES with swearing or lewd remarks. Done, final, simple, fini, end of discussion.

I'm not taking sides on this (yet) but I don't want those types of images on this site and that is final.

please dunk this thread -- I didn't think this was a soapbox for a few to sling crap!!

mekcotuit 11-02-2006 04:10 PM

I second gone fishin's request:claps:

spence 11-02-2006 04:13 PM

I see my analogue is lost.

-spence