Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How Many People Think the Election was REALLY Stolen (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97113)

detbuch 12-25-2020 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1207048)
Tweety obstructed justice and then rewarded his accomplices with pardons?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Trump didn't

Got Stripers 01-03-2021 03:33 PM

Trump is still holding on to conspiracy theories and wide spread voter fraud, in spite of court after court throwing it out if they even take up the case. Now Trump spends an hour on the phone attempting to encourage the Secretary of State in George to essentially commit a felony by coming up with enough Trump votes to overturn the election results. Thankfully he was told repeatedly in essence it’s over, you lost and your information is wrong.

spence 01-03-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207447)
Trump is still holding on to conspiracy theories and wide spread voter fraud, in spite of court after court throwing it out if they even take up the case. Now Trump spends an hour on the phone attempting to encourage the Secretary of State in George to essentially commit a felony by coming up with enough Trump votes to overturn the election results. Thankfully he was told repeatedly in essence it’s over, you lost and your information is wrong.

Just listened to the audio highlights, crazy is that it's no surprise just Typical Trump. It sounded like the GA election officials we're having a hard time not just laughing at him.

Pete F. 01-03-2021 05:53 PM

EVERY living Secretary of Defense has signed onto a statement:
Involving the military in election disputes would cross into dangerous territory.
These people are neither partisans or alarmists.
That they chose as a group to do this should worry all American patriots

Got Stripers 01-03-2021 06:35 PM

Long live the king or so he thought that’s how this reality TV show would end.

PaulS 01-03-2021 06:38 PM

Sounded so swamp like.

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 08:00 AM

Who feeds the nonsense he believes to be fact, now he is back on his own CDC director, claiming the death numbers are fake news, it must be embarrassing for republicans with a brain watching their president act like a complete loon.

Pete F. 01-04-2021 08:09 AM

As we get closer to January 20th, expect Tweety’s desperation to go to 11. He knows his next stop is Indictment City.

scottw 01-04-2021 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1207468)

He knows his next stop is Indictment City.

where is this in proximity to your bunker?

scottw 01-04-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207465)

it must be embarrassing for republicans with a brain watching their president act like a complete loon.

have ya watched biden attempt to speak?

Pete F. 01-04-2021 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1207478)
have ya watched biden attempt to speak?

Yo, Semite apparently you didn’t pay attention to the linguistically challenged Tweety.

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 09:58 AM

Rather listen to a old politician (term limits would take care of that issue for both sides of the divide) with a stutter speaking truth, who lives in the real world than an old TV game show host who can't speak truth and lives in conspiracy theory world.

scottw 01-04-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207483)

old politician with a stutter

oh, that explains it :rollem:

Pete F. 01-04-2021 11:25 AM

Here's your sane well spoken leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_Bdf_jGaA&t=283s

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 11:30 AM

The George DA is speaking to Trump like someone talking to their parent suffering from dementia, you want to be respectful, but no Dad it's not time for breakfast it's time for bed.

spence 01-04-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207502)
The George DA is speaking to Trump like someone talking to their parent suffering from dementia, you want to be respectful, but no Dad it's not time for breakfast it's time for bed.

Well, to be fair. When you're talking to the most powerful person in the world who's personally threatening you if you don't break the law...you'll probably try and be a little delicate.

And Jim's still crying about people wanting to impeach Trump, how about now???????

scottw 01-04-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207502)

The George

you are on a roll....

scottw 01-04-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1207503)
Well, to be fair. When you're talking to the most powerful person in the world who's personally threatening you if you don't break the law...you'll probably try and be a little delicate.

And Jim's still crying about people wanting to impeach Trump, how about now???????

what did he threaten him with?...time in the gulag?

btw...if trump is putin's puppet that would make putin the most powerful person in the world

RIROCKHOUND 01-04-2021 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
--

RIROCKHOUND 01-04-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1207448)
Just listened to the audio highlights, crazy is that it's no surprise just Typical Trump. It sounded like the GA election officials we're having a hard time not just laughing at him.

Read the transcript. Pretty pathetic.

Trump: And the minimum, there were 18,000 ballots, but they used them three times. So that’s, you know, a lot of votes. And they were all to Biden, by the way, that’s the other thing we didn’t say. You know the [name], one thing I forgot to say which was the most important. Do you know that every single ballot she did went to Biden? You know that, right? Do you know that, by the way, Brad?

Every single ballot that she did through the machine at early, early in the morning, went to Biden. Did you know that, Ryan?

GERMANY: That’s not accurate, Mr. President.

TRUMP: Huh. What is accurate?

GERMANY: The numbers that we are showing are accurate.

Mic Drop on whiny POTUS

spence 01-04-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1207507)
what did he threaten him with?...time in the gulag?

btw...if trump is putin's puppet that would make putin the most powerful person in the world

Are you in line for a Congressional Medal of Freedom also?

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1207505)
you are on a roll....

Oooooooh a spell check typo again, are you having an issue with comprehension, I guess you don't do well in word board games, you better get points spotted before starting one with your kids.

Pete F. 01-04-2021 01:15 PM

I think you get a choice don't you, Pardon or Medal

scottw 01-04-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207516)
Oooooooh a spell check typo again, are you having an issue with comprehension, I guess you don't do well in word board games, you better get points spotted before starting one with your kids.

It’s how you do it that is amusing and for most people spell check is a benefit.......

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1207533)
It’s how you do it that is amusing and for most people spell check is a benefit.......

If you can’t follow I will have to take more thyme in typing a post.

PaulS 01-04-2021 08:05 PM

With those great negotiating skills demonstrated by President Trump on that call I'm surprised that the Secretary of State didn't give in. It's amazing he couldn't resist agreeing with that sparkling analysis.

Got Stripers 01-04-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1207550)
With those great negotiating skills demonstrated by President Trump on that call I'm surprised that the Secretary of State didn't give in. It's amazing he couldn't resist agreeing with that sparkling analysis.

I know the art of the deal should have had a slam dunk there.

Pete F. 01-04-2021 09:38 PM

Just to make sure that Perdue and Loeffler succeed
Tweety’s closing message in Georgia Senate runoffs: “I’ll be here in about a year and a half campaigning against your governor, I guarantee you that.”

scottw 01-05-2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1207540)
If you can’t follow I will have to take more thyme in typing a post.

see that's not funny....but if you call people stupid and then spell stupid wrong or decide it's 2121...that's funny

or write "The George DA is speaking to Trump like someone talking to their parent suffering from dementia"

and suggest someone else may be suffering from dementia...

that's funny...not the dementia part but your inability to recognize the irony

can you follow that?

Sea Dangles 01-05-2021 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1207565)
see that's not funny....but if you call people stupid and then spell stupid wrong or decide it's 2121...that's funny

or write "The George DA is speaking to Trump like someone talking to their parent suffering from dementia"

and suggest someone else may be suffering from dementia...

that's funny...not the dementia part but your inability to recognize the irony

can you follow that?

Just let him spread some more of his well thought common sense. The guy is gold!