Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Think he has it? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96939)

RickBomba 10-08-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightfighter (Post 1202527)
:wavey:
I do......

Me, too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 10-08-2020 05:09 PM

i wonder if trump was in the oval office today?

Pete F. 10-08-2020 07:47 PM

And where’s Javanka?

Pete F. 10-09-2020 08:14 AM

Trump's "first on-camera interview" since falling ill with covid "will take place on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' at 8 p.m. ET. Dr. Marc Siegel will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the program."

I'll be looking for the weigh-in

Pete F. 10-13-2020 08:59 AM

After suggesting he’s immune, the President says he feels so powerful he’ll walk into the audience and kiss all the guys and “beautiful women”

The physician’s report on Covita does NOT say he has had a negative PCR test — only a negative rapid antigen test that’s notoriously inaccurate. He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious. RAT tests (Rapid Antigen Test) that the White House uses for Coronavirus testing produce 30-50% FALSE NEGATIVES.

Then Covita delivered his powerful message to 20,000 of his supporters then told them to go back to their communities and spread what they got from him

scottw 10-13-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1202889)

After suggesting he’s immune, the President says he feels so powerful he’ll walk into the audience and kiss all the guys and “beautiful women”

ummm... he was joking you effing moron

PaulS 10-13-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1202914)

you're getting angrier and angrier. You need to take your nephew out fishing more.

Got Stripers 10-13-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Joking aside even though it’s really inappropriate messaging (shocker I know), the fact he is out while possibly still shedding and encouraging tightly packed crowds with little masks is just stupid. While there might eventually be a cure for this virus, there is no cure for stupid, to bad Trump needs serious help in that department.

Pete F. 10-13-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

The physician’s report on Covita does NOT say he has had a negative PCR test — only a negative rapid antigen test that’s notoriously inaccurate. He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious. RAT tests (Rapid Antigen Test) that the White House uses for Coronavirus testing produce 30-50% FALSE NEGATIVES.

Then Covita delivered his powerful message to 20,000 of his supporters then told them to go back to their communities and spread what they got from him

Quote:

Well Stable Genius II,
He was joking, or was he being facetious or maybe just misunderstood. Just normalize his aberrant behavior, you have nothing to lose.

detbuch 10-13-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

He has no basis for claiming he’s no longer infectious.

He has this: President Donald Trump is no longer contagious, nine days after being stopped in his tracks by Covid-19, his physician said in a statement released late on Saturday.

"I am happy to report that in addition to the President meeting CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) criteria for the safe discontinuation of isolation, this morning's Covid PCR sample demonstrates, by currently recognised standards, he is no longer considered a transmission risk to others," the President's physician Sean Conley said.

Got Stripers 10-13-2020 01:58 PM

It’s a shame Trump didn’t get religion and thankful in recovery, then maybe he’d be a good Christian and follow the Popes latest wish. On Saturday, the pope joined in the launch of Countdown — a new climate initiative from TED and Future Stewards — to call on people around the world, Christian or otherwise, to take action on climate change. One piece of advice? Divest from companies that aren’t working to protect our “common home.” That advise I’m sure would fall on deaf ears.

detbuch 10-13-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1202963)
It’s a shame Trump didn’t get religion and thankful in recovery, then maybe he’d be a good Christian and follow the Popes latest wish. On Saturday, the pope joined in the launch of Countdown — a new climate initiative from TED and Future Stewards — to call on people around the world, Christian or otherwise, to take action on climate change. One piece of advice? Divest from companies that aren’t working to protect our “common home.” That advise I’m sure would fall on deaf ears.

The current Pope is a Christian Catholic in name only. He is, to a great extent, if not for the most part, a Progressive more than a Christian. He is transforming (as a good Progressives would) the Catholic Church into an even more politically correct social justice organization than it was in the South American Liberation Theology from whence he came. I believe he is still strong against abortion though.