Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   you just dont get it (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=52585)

RIJIMMY 10-21-2008 03:40 PM

you just dont get it

Do you realize that every country in the world wants to see the US lose? Do you get that? Dont you think they are tired of hunderds of years of being in the shadow of this country? Tired of the US military power, tired of our wealth, tired of our inventions, tired of our diligence?

Yet, look at this from Cafferty. Even worse, look at the responses below!
How many sports fans outside of New England celebrated when Brady was out for the season???
Why the hell do they want Obama? Because they believe HE WILL NOT PUT AMERICA FIRST !

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...ama-to-mccain/

RIJIMMY 10-21-2008 03:42 PM

Look at this imbeciles post -
"Because they are smarter than us. Period!!! I can not believe the stupidity and the bigotry of the American people. Gosh Darn IT!"

Typical lib with the double standard! Lets love the educated black guy, but lets jab at the woman governor ! Its okay to be bigoted to whites. Morons.

RIROCKHOUND 10-21-2008 03:47 PM

"Katiec Pekin, IL
Am so HAPPY you are back. You are our shining light on CNN.
Barack Obama is presidential. He has the respect of other
dignitaries. They recognize his intelligence. They feel
secure with his temprement."

I'm OK with this, but she goes moonbat with her last sentence. She gives us more moderate liberals a bad name....

"They realize, like the majority of us, that he is the only
one that can save our country."

I believe he is the better choice, but I don't think he is the only on to 'save' us.... she's the type D&C spend all morning making fun of!

RIJIMMY 10-21-2008 03:49 PM

another winner -
"Because John McCain will lead us into World War III, and possibly Nuclear War. They believe he poses a threat to International Security. And the world looks at John McCain as the last “Burning Bush”. His bomb, kill, destroy, and ask questions later approach, is VERY VERY TERRIFYING!"

when has McCain advocated this? He has no record as a war monger at all. His position in Iraq is to work towards stabilizing the country, not just "ending the war". You end it , when its over. Man, this country is scary. We have become the US of Oprah

RIJIMMY 10-21-2008 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=RIROCKHOUND;630897]"Katiec Pekin, IL
Am so HAPPY you are back. You are our shining light on CNN.
Barack Obama is presidential. He has the respect of other
dignitaries. They recognize his intelligence. They feel
secure with his temprement."

I'm OK with this, but she goes moonbat with her last sentence. She gives us more moderate liberals a bad name....

QUOTE]

Im a sure Putin, Chavez and Jong Il will be overwhelmed with this intelligence. You might say they'll welcome him with flowers?

Nebe 10-21-2008 03:56 PM

who cares what anyone thinks?

RIROCKHOUND 10-21-2008 03:59 PM

Based on the last two terms of foreign policy, maybe they want to see a change in the way America opperates globably, maybe it is that they welcome someone who will discuss and negotiate, not point a gun and wait for you to flinch....

(Disclosure I'm against Iraq, and have been from day 1, I am not against the Afganastan war, so don't think I disagree with everything bush's admin has done on principle alone)

Bronko 10-21-2008 04:00 PM

A quick glance at the author's credentials and history of radical and culturally insensitive remarks allowed me to immediately click off that foolish blog and continue search for a lami 1205 spinning rod... anyone...anyone?

EarnedStripes44 10-21-2008 04:05 PM

if america goes dark, the whole world goes dark.

Backbeach Jake 10-21-2008 04:21 PM

The whole world IS dark. It's not a nice place out there by any means.

likwid 10-21-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backbeach Jake (Post 630908)
The whole world IS dark. It's not a nice place out there by any means.

Have you ever even been out of the country?

The Dad Fisherman 10-21-2008 04:56 PM

Once again, Morons are Non-Partisan

spence 10-21-2008 07:05 PM

This thread is really dumb.

-spence

MAC 10-22-2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 630900)
who cares what anyone thinks?

exactly.