Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Giants win! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=75523)

nightfighter 01-15-2012 07:48 PM

Giants win!

Good! I am drooling over the thought of a SB rematch........and it could happen. That's is all I will say for now.

Raven 01-15-2012 08:44 PM

just have to pulverize some ravens first

The Dad Fisherman 01-15-2012 09:17 PM

The Sooner a NY team is eliminated the better I feel....:wall:

DZ 01-15-2012 09:55 PM

Not a Giants fan but glad they won - they had to beat the Packers AND the officials in that game. Probably some of the worst calls I've seen in a playoff game. Glad the Pack and Saints are out - was tired of hearing on how they were unbeatable.

Pats will take care of the Ravens hopefully.

DZ

Rockfish9 01-16-2012 07:12 AM

I told Slip at the game it would be a Giants VS. Pats. Super bowl..

vineyardblues 01-16-2012 07:30 AM

Can I say that I hate the Giants on the internet ?
They Sux Yankees balls

Rockfish9 01-16-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vineyardblues (Post 914776)
Can I say that I hate the Giants on the internet ?
They Sux Yankees balls

you are not alone... the Mrs. kept screaming at the TV last night ..." he's not that good.... he's not that good" she hates Eli ( sp.) as much or more than Peyton.. she mumbled something about hoping he breaks his leg...I just wonder how the *#%&$ keeps escaping!

Clogston29 01-16-2012 09:32 AM

giants scare me. i'm pulling for SF. if the pats get by baltimore, i like their chances against SF much more then NY. SF probably has a better defence overall, but the giants get after the quaterback and more importantly, have a good passing offense. a run into the superbowl matching up with tebow, flacco and smith couldn't work out much better for the pat's pass defense.

Raven 01-16-2012 10:51 AM

hopefully it'll be cold so they'll be just a fumble ....tumbly team

Rockfish9 01-16-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clogston29 (Post 914787)
giants scare me. i'm pulling for SF. if the pats get by baltimore, i like their chances against SF much more then NY. SF probably has a better defence overall, but the giants get after the quaterback and more importantly, have a good passing offense. a run into the superbowl matching up with tebow, flacco and smith couldn't work out much better for the pat's pass defense.

Exactly how I feel... hope for a jet lagged Giants team heading to the west coast....

The Dad Fisherman 01-16-2012 12:00 PM

Yep...Giants are setting up like they did in '07....and they have the personnel to make Brady's life miserable...That andthey already kicked our azzes once this year when they weren't even as healthy as they are now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clogston29 (Post 914787)

Rockfish9 01-16-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 914819)
Yep...Giants are setting up like they did in '07....and they have the personnel to make Brady's life miserable...That andthey already kicked our azzes once this year when they weren't even as healthy as they are now.

the won on a last second touch down by the Jr. nose picking goober.. and we were not exactly healthy either...that said.. they still scare me..

Slipknot 01-16-2012 01:02 PM

you're right DZ, they had to also beat the zebras it seemed.
I hate the Giants and want nothing to do with a rematch. If there is one, I won't go with my brother to Indy :hs:
GO NINERS!

eastendlu 01-16-2012 01:12 PM

One game at a time. If the Giants beat SF then its all the way baby does not matter who they play.:biglaugh: