Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What,s too come ><>< (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=92871)

Clammer 10-03-2017 04:39 PM

What,s too come ><><

2 Attachment(s)
When it actually gets cold /If Denis is already dressed like this toda y .,.............WTF:soon:

side way photos /no idea why ?????????

Guppy 10-03-2017 06:40 PM

Holy crap, it was gorgeous today,,,
Well, at least after that NE dropped off a little..... Bumpy gooseberry

Clammer 10-03-2017 07:17 PM

sweet out front here today ><><

JFigliuolo 10-04-2017 06:09 AM

You need to start hanging with a younger crowd!

Clammer 10-04-2017 06:37 AM

there a younger guy at the end of the dock .but he only fishes once a month ........the rest of the time he just cleans hid boat ><><:read:

Duke41 10-04-2017 06:42 AM

cleans his boat? what does that mean?

Got Stripers 10-04-2017 06:57 AM

This season is winding down far too quickly. All these storms and high seas have keep me off the water for too long, but by the time I get back out there I have a feeling it will be a longer peddle then I want to make to get on tog. I might have to consider making the switch back to fresh water for the yak and hope to get out on a tog trip or two with some friends. One engineer I used to take out in my CC around Halloween every year, returned the favor the last couple years I've been boatless and it's become sort of an annual tradition now. We have always killed it the end of the month, I will have to drop him a line and see how the boat is running.

Clammer 10-04-2017 12:14 PM

stupid fishing today .went out to pull pots ......took s choolie rod to be safe ................... fish everywhere .................not a boat near me ....... two over 33" 8 over 28" at least another 20 .all nice schoolies .......... all in 4' of water or less ..all on a standard schoolie popper .......I quit when my last two fish were blues ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arm hurt & didn,t want to lose the plug to BLOOOOOOOOOOfish ...............meanwhile Albies were outside of me ..F uck em :happy:

Guppy 10-04-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clammer (Post 1129324)
stupid fishing today .went out to pull pots ......took s choolie rod to be safe ................... fish everywhere .................not a boat near me ....... two over 33" 8 over 28" at least another 20 .all nice schoolies .......... all in 4' of water or less ..all on a standard schoolie popper .......I quit when my last two fish were blues ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arm hurt & didn,t want to lose the plug to BLOOOOOOOOOOfish ...............meanwhile Albies were outside of me ..F uck em :happy:

You're having too much fun

Clammer 10-04-2017 08:40 PM

Gup ..I won,t let it happen again .i.ll leave the rod home tomorrow ><<>:rollem: