Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Favorite Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Symptoms... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=42749)

JohnR 10-15-2003 08:50 AM

600 Posts - for a Spleen? :laughs:

UserRemoved1 10-15-2003 08:54 AM

And 41 PAGES:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Iwannakeeper 10-15-2003 08:58 AM

not just spleen - gall bladder and the new acronem I learned for bipass. CABG - Pronounced Cabbage - means - Cardiac Artery Bipass Graph

jugstah 10-21-2003 10:32 AM

I wonder how the Notaro Dolls are selling, last I heard, they were selling briskly despite the protests of the EPA that these are a biohazard to he general public...

Notaro 10-21-2003 12:15 PM

And I shook hand with a EPA agent last weekend. And his dogs kissed me. I plagued his house with a FED:D :laughs: :p

jugstah 10-21-2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Notaro
And I shook hand with a EPA agent last weekend. And his dogs kissed me. I plagued his house with a FED:D :laughs: :p
Sounds like a felony has been committed!

Iwannakeeper 12-24-2003 03:27 PM

In the good old days -I may have let this thread die a quiet death.

But the shear bordem of winter makes me think - hmmmmm....where else can this thread go!

For all of you who wished me well...I have finally returned to work. But all of my thoughts are to catching some fishes

hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
Merry Christmas
-IWK

Notaro 12-30-2003 12:24 AM

IWAK, how is the knee?

UserRemoved1 12-30-2003 06:47 AM

the hell with the kneww hows ya PANCREAS

:laughs:

Notaro 12-30-2003 12:17 PM

Bloating, salty....:bshake: :skulz:

Sweetieface 12-31-2003 10:27 AM

Hey Gang!

Hey, long time no post!
How is everyone??

IWK -- I know its late, but I'm sorry to hear of your heart issues!!! I'm glad to hear that you're better, though.

I'm even more sorry to hear of it so late -- I could finally have outfished SOMEONE on the board if I'd gotten to you sooner!! LOL!

Notaro, I'm sorry to hear you're prego, preggo, Ragu whatever. The thought of you multiplying asexually frightens me almost as much as having little notaros running around!!!

How was everyone's holiday?
I didnt' ask for, or get a single thing related to fishing..... could be because the last time I went I swore I would never go again..... :af:

Iwannakeeper 12-31-2003 11:12 AM

my knee is doing fine....never had a problem there. lol

My heart is in good condition, and I even think I could do some casting.

I still have my on-going stomach problem.....but enough about that.

who is going to take pitty on the sick guy and get him some fish this spring.

-IWK

Notaro 12-31-2003 11:47 AM

I thought you had a knee problem, IWAK. My bads. Well, take it easy, man.

SF, I need a wife to produce little notaro. I am not a hermaphodite creature (Tremor 2).;)

Sweetieface 01-05-2004 01:41 PM

boy, its a good thing I have evidence of this invitation.... will make my restraining order application so much easier to file... lol.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, IWK.

This week I'll be undertaking a colossal burden. I have 2 tangled reels. One is my cheapy, which I'll be dismantling as best I can.... if all goes well, I'll take on my better one. Otherwise, I wonder how helpful the boys over at Galyan's Sports will be, and whether I'll need to dig out some high heels for the trip there...... lol!!!

(ps - did anyone actually SEE tremors 2??)

chris L 01-05-2004 04:06 PM

you wont need the heels trust me .

they even have a series called tremors . one tremors was more than enough !

Notaro 01-06-2004 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chris L
you wont need the heels trust me .

they even have a series called tremors . one tremors was more than enough !

How do you rate the tremor series? I think that this TV show isn't too bad. They include some realistic fatality (not that we would hope to see it in the life, you know?).

scoobe 01-06-2004 01:45 PM

This is the thread that won't die. Very strange reading folks, very strange. Didn't know you were carrying a child, Joe. :smash: :confused: :smash:

Iwannakeeper 01-06-2004 02:09 PM

Ok...if we are going to talk about movies - has anyone seen "Bad Santa"?

chris L 01-06-2004 04:03 PM

well Joe I havent really watch the series so I cant give an honest opinion . .
the first one wasnt all that good but ended up with a large fan base . my kids saw the 2nd one and said it wasnt as good as the first .

Ive seen plenty of death in my very short life .

Notaro 01-07-2004 12:58 AM

my friends said they were good. what do u watch instead anyway, chris l?

chris L 01-07-2004 08:57 AM

seasame steet , power puff girls , lizzy Mcguire , kim possible , thats so raven .
movies : lion king 1 and 2 , marykate and ashley , power puff girls , elmos christmas anything disney . and that great love story Titanic .

Rappin Mikey 01-07-2004 03:00 PM

Chris, you forgot about your favorite flick "Tacos pescados" It is a latin film.:faga:

Iwannakeeper 01-07-2004 03:08 PM

Mikey it sounds like that might be an adult feature film as well?

:smash: :smash: :smash:

jugstah 01-13-2004 05:38 PM

Tremors was good, Tremors 2 was taking it a bit too far, and tremors 3 just sucked so hard I swore they were trying to suck an egg through a straw with an old lady suffering from emphsyema.. anyways...

notaro, gotta let you know, i must've come down with something nasty last week.. i was sick as a dog, my stomach hurted, swore it was my spleen, i coughed like a mofo, and the works... i was pretty sure i didnt buy any notaro dolls... then just when i was getting better, i got hammered with bronchitis...

talk about being sick then sick some more...

I'm just glad it wasn't a Notaro Syndrome.
:laughs:

NilsC 03-22-2004 07:56 PM

Where is my comission for the sale of Notaro dolls? I was expecting a fat check... or was it a rubber check..
something is bouncing that is for sure:D

The cost of FEB is up, I need the check to continue cranking out the dolls:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UserRemoved1 03-22-2004 07:59 PM

It's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE:laughs:

jugstah 03-22-2004 08:19 PM

Good grief!

I'm sure you won't be getting any checks, cuz if there were any money to be had, Notaro will be laughing all the way to the nearest Marina for a complete fishin' boat with the works.

Fish_n_Dive 03-22-2004 08:36 PM

i thought this had died off long ago:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Iwannakeeper 03-22-2004 08:49 PM

holy cwap! - back from the dead!

Notaro 03-23-2004 11:41 AM

*ghastly moaning*Hellloooo ppppeeeeoooppplllee, I'mmm baccccck!