Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Favorite Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Symptoms... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=42749)

Raven 07-07-2003 07:34 AM

i can just see it now

the richard simions horror show vision: of richard simons out on a flat party boat doing his cutesy song and dance in his latest striped bass fashion show outfit helping a bunch of fat ladies catch stripers to music like aerobics. oHHH MY GOD nooooo:D

Iwannakeeper 07-07-2003 08:37 AM

Striper'ing to the oldies. Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse?

Like Steve I just read through the 13 pages - and they all kept me in stiches (from Dr Sprinkles).

Sweetieface 07-07-2003 09:45 AM

Yes, I have to agree: SICK bunch we are. But hey, makes the day go by.
Does anyone else have any ailments we can properly diagnose today?:smash:

Notaro 07-07-2003 09:51 AM

my pancreas is fine if im catching a monster bass... apparently i havent...

Sweetieface 07-07-2003 09:58 AM

Well in that case, *I"M* not feeling so good....

Iwannakeeper 07-07-2003 10:01 AM

If the only cure is catching big bass. I need a doctor to help me with a prescription.

I have gone from catching small to catching nothing!!

I think I am getting worse, hope I don't faint *thud*

Sweetieface 07-07-2003 10:02 AM

LOL Iwanna.
I hear ya. I've only been out a handful of times this year, and have gotten NUTHIN!
I gotta hit my old spot in the early a.m. again....

Raven 07-07-2003 12:03 PM

YEAH WHAT DO YA DO

when you have caster's shoulder.....one to many cast's... *Ouch!

NilsC 07-07-2003 04:14 PM

This tread have a life of it's own. :smash: :smash:

I know I'm sick when I come home from 1 week of vacation and the first post I look for is this one.

Notaro, now I think we have a product to sell. After contacting the Home Shopping network asking for when they expected the release date of the "Flesh eating bacteria GHIA pet" to be. They asked for my email address/phone # so they could get back to me as soon as a date was set for that product to be launched, I was then told that closer to x-mas would be more likely....

I had to hang up the phone, was laughing so hard that I almost did weewee (ooops, sorry wee wee... lol) in my pants.

this item may become a blue-light special after all... or Walmart rollback item

:confused:

Notaro 07-07-2003 10:59 PM

Remind me to write a autobigraphy of myself as a victim of the folly FEB one day...;)

jugstah 07-08-2003 06:24 AM

I think I'm coming down with fishing-itis... it only seems to happen when I haven't gone fishing, or when I haven't caught a damn thing in a week!!!

Sure signs of fishing-itis... your dreams are all about fishing, fishing, and landing that BIG bass!!! You finally go to work after a long weekend, and all you can think about is going fishing after work.

After the rest of this thread, I'm glad I only have a minor ailment.

Let's sick Richard Simmons on Notaro, and maybe while we're at it, we'll call in Oprah Winfrey, master of the yo-yo diet.

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Sweetieface 07-08-2003 08:11 AM

Nils,
Wallmart Rollback Item!! LOLOL!!!

(that stupid :) with the cowboy hat!!!! LOL)

Raven 07-08-2003 08:19 AM

wheres the line

im getting in line!! oH - OH! its a notaro's action-figure close out sale! Watch him dodge the flesh eating bacteria and smash them with a pancreas . :smash:

Iwannakeeper 07-08-2003 08:22 AM

Maybe that is why his pancreas hurt? Or atleast that is how he knew it was his pancreas that was hurting? or was it his spleen?

Sweetieface 07-08-2003 08:23 AM

I think it was spleen first. But taking your pancreas out to battle viruses must make it hurt a little I'd think...

jugstah 07-08-2003 08:26 AM

Wow!

The Homeland Office and the EPA are trying to get an court injunction for preventing the release of those action figurines. Apparently, they believe that those Notaro Dolls are actually in fact a biological weapon built by Iraq and Hussein but built in China and shipped to the United States.

Reports are stating that they believe those Notaro dolls will decimate half the United States if it goes to market!

:D

Sweetieface 07-08-2003 08:28 AM

I think it was spleen first. But taking your pancreas out to battle viruses must make it hurt a little I'd think...

Sweetieface 07-08-2003 08:30 AM

Woah, computer meltdown. I have no idea what happened, I typed a new response, and my computer suddenly shut the screen down and the same response is up there again!!

Hate technology.

Anyway, what I HAD written was:

Who'd have thunk an action figure complete with detachable spleen and strain of deadly flesh-eating bacteria could be considered DANGEROUS?!!

What will they ban next, Pillows?!!?!

NilsC 07-08-2003 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sweetieface
Who'd have thunk an action figure complete with detachable spleen and strain of deadly flesh-eating bacteria could be considered DANGEROUS?!!

What will they ban next, Pillows?!!?!

No, pillows are OK.

You have to get a gun wault for your notaro dolls. (can we fit them with trigger locks?)
They have an export ban, can't ship to 3'rd word countries.

Warning labels will be put on the bottom of the dolls feet "Other side up", this is due to problem with dolls that are placed upside down...

nils

"And the saga goes on, did we pass 200 posts yet?

MountainBreeze 07-08-2003 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NilsC
They have an export ban, can't ship to 3'rd word countries.

WHAT??? They were supposed to ONLY be shipped to 3rd world countries! We don't want that stuff here!!! :err:

WOO HOO!!! 201! :D

Notaro 07-09-2003 02:38 PM

a toy of me sitting on a toilet and there is a cord on the bottom and pull it down and see what it will do to you. a big brownie shotgun blasting outta.:laughs:

Sweetieface 07-09-2003 02:49 PM

And as enticing as that sounds......
I'll stick with the Skin Disease Notaro vs. Bathroom Battle Notaro...

Iwannakeeper 07-09-2003 03:02 PM

I just cancelled my order - yuck

Notaro 07-09-2003 04:20 PM

IWAK, it also come with a baby wipe too.;)

NilsC 07-09-2003 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Notaro
IWAK, it also come with a baby wipe too.;)
who's baby? :confused: :smash:

Notaro 07-09-2003 04:30 PM

the product that's shooting out a clog of brownies, man.

Christian 07-09-2003 05:29 PM

notaro- your pregnant?:) :p

JohnR 07-09-2003 06:43 PM

Speaking of flushing, see what happens when I jiggle the handle and throw certainly what is one of the top 10 funny threads into the Scuppers for it to stew and ferment

jugstah 07-10-2003 06:57 AM

I think I just saw a Notaro limited-edition doll on Ebay.

It comes with Notaro being outfitted in a bio-suit and a fishing pole, and it pretends to reel in a big fish for a few minutes with Notaro grunting and panting, and then chimes "Goddamn, I lost that fish, I been skunked!" and then throws its rod down.

That's a classic!

:laughs: :D

Sweetieface 07-10-2003 04:02 PM

LOLOL! Jugstah, you slay me.

Notaro, you might be onto something.

Hey guys, here's an interesting and disgusting question to pose to the room:

If a shop had like, machines, say, an ice cream machine for soft serve (pull the handle, ice cream comes out) and a slushy machine (pull the handle, presto - slushies), would you go to a machine that was oh, I don't know, a NOTARO Bum doll, pull the leg and real brownies come out?

Sick yes, but think about it. Real brownies, but when you picture it coming from the doll......

The Notaro Make Your Own Brownie Doll. Much like the easy bake oven, only the oven outer casing is shaped like Notaro's buttocks......

(did I start drinking at work???)