Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Oregon "militia" standoff. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=89769)

spence 02-22-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipknot (Post 1094099)
The Federal government acts like a bully, they should expect resistance

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2016...trol-proposal/

interesting article
I'm glad there are people who fight back against things that are not right

Pretty interesting that people will boycott Beyonce over a song yet others will incite real violence.

buckman 02-22-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1094112)
Pretty interesting that people will boycott Beyonce over a song yet others will incite real violence.

Yea the Black Panthers are another peace loving group
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence 02-22-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1094124)
Yea the Black Panthers are another peace loving group

They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.

buckman 02-22-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1094126)

How's that working out ?

The Dad Fisherman 02-22-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

.....and the KKK used to be a civic organization.....

Jim in CT 02-22-2016 01:42 PM

Quote:

Spence, do you have no shame?

Are cops boycotting Beyonce because of any old song? Or because of what looked like (and inarguably was) a tribute to a group that has committed violence against cops?

Meanwhile, she does million-dollar-a-night private concerts for billionaires in the middle east, who brutalize women (including the Khadafi family). Some liberal role model. Instead of having a net worth of $300 million and having a conscience, she'd rather have a net worth of $310 million and entertain mass murderers and those who truly brutalize women. But if you asked this mental midget, she'd say that as a woman, what she fears is Marco Rubio.

And it seems to me, that one only dresses like a hooker and shakes her hiney like a Tijuana whore, because one wants to divert attention away from the fact that they cannot sing. If you can sing, just sing and pepole will listen. If you can't sing, you need another shtick. Like street walker.

Fly Rod 02-22-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

And I guess U say the same about Bill Eyers and the Weather Underground(weathermen)

Spence the old black panther group I believe was basically about helping the poor but I also believe it was a front for some killings....the New Black Panther Group are racist and anti-Semitic organization and want to kill all jews....not nice people

Fly Rod 02-22-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1094130)
.....and the KKK used to be a civic organization.....

A garden group U might say......:)

spence 02-22-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1094134)
And it seems to me, that one only dresses like a hooker and shakes her hiney like a Tijuana whore, because one wants to divert attention away from the fact that they cannot sing. If you can sing, just sing and pepole will listen. If you can't sing, you need another shtick. Like street walker.

If you think Beyonce can't sing you sir are an idiot or perhaps tone deaf.

Jim in CT 02-23-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1094156)
If you think Beyonce can't sing you sir are an idiot or perhaps tone deaf.

I suppose her lip-synching, once it's cleansed and altered and engineered, is OK. As far as I know, I haven't heard her sing live. If she truly can sing, there's no need for all the other crap.

I see you ignored the fact that she also takes millions from Middle East despots. What a feminist role model, I'm so glad she's pals with our President.

She sings a song about how her date "Monica Lewinskie'd all over my gown." Yes, clearly I am the idiot.