Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Barr testimony (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95068)

detbuch 05-11-2019 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1167132)
Fixed it, not sure everyone understands your position.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I like it.

scottw 05-15-2019 04:59 AM

dummies desperate for attention....

More than 20 House Democrats will stage a marathon public reading of the entire redacted Mueller report beginning Thursday at noon, and likely ending in the early morning hours of Friday.

Got Stripers 05-15-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167293)
dummies desperate for attention....

More than 20 House Democrats will stage a marathon public reading of the entire redacted Mueller report beginning Thursday at noon, and likely ending in the early morning hours of Friday.

If it were Hillary and the Congress was held by republicans you would be one of the head cheer leaders on this board. Are you suggesting Congress shouldn’t be allowed to do it’s job? If there is nothing to find why is the executive branch obstruction continuing?

scottw 05-15-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1167301)
If it were Hillary and the Congress was held by republicans you would be one of the head cheer leaders on this board. Are you suggesting Congress shouldn’t be allowed to do it’s job? If there is nothing to find why is the executive branch obstruction continuing?

I encourage the democrats to read it 24 hours a day until trump's reelection...I also encourage impeachment proceedings and any other lunacy they want to engage in(doing their job) :jester:

wdmso 05-16-2019 09:07 AM

Conrad Black: Trump pardons ex-media baron 'friend'

Trumps found a new toy called the pardon :angel:

Sea Dangles 05-16-2019 09:39 AM

I don’t recall the outrage when Obama used this toy over 60 times. Hmmm.

wdmso 05-16-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167357)
I don’t recall the outrage when Obama used this toy over 60 times. Hmmm.

Shocking you missed the big picture.. yet again

Sea Dangles 05-16-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167365)
Shocking you missed the big picture.. yet again

Again,differing perspectives. But there was no outrage with some of the curious choices Obama decided on for pardons. Yet a bolt of lightning goes through you at the mere mention of Trump. I know you said he doesn’t bother you and blame his base. But seriously...

detbuch 05-16-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167371)
Again,differing perspectives. But there was no outrage with some of the curious choices Obama decided on for pardons. Yet a bolt of lightning goes through you at the mere mention of Trump. I know you said he doesn’t bother you and blame his base. But seriously...

I think Wayne's problem is he thinks there is only one big picture--his. So he cannot be convinced that his picture is messed up.

Got Stripers 05-16-2019 08:26 PM

Interesting twist just reveled. The federal judge handling the Flynn case just ordered the government unredact any of the mueller report having to do with the Flynn case and publish it. It will be interesting to see how far the White House will go to obstruct justice in this order.

wdmso 05-17-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167371)

There was plenty of outrage from the right about Obama's commuting drug offenses or Jeff sessions calling abuse of power for allowing no violent drug offender to apply for presidential clemency

I guess you missed it

It's not about the ability to pardon it's the merits of the who he chooses to pardon .. seems thats to Cryptic of an idea for you and the rest of trumpland .. let's see .. one the author and friend who praised him in a book .. ones buddies with Jared and another killed an unarmed prisoner in Iraq ...
Joe Arpaio scooter libby dinesh d Souza..
So we have criminal contempt perjury and obstruction of justice x2 arson murder campaign finance violation and racketeering
All reinforcing they got screwed by the deep state and I fixed it

In a nutshell Trump pardons are for future use

The Dad Fisherman 05-17-2019 02:00 PM

Maybe he find a cross dressing traitor to pardon next time

wdmso 05-17-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1167408)
Maybe he find a cross dressing traitor to pardon next time

President Obama commuted the sentence of famed Chelsea Manning.

You do know there is a difference correct ?

Sea Dangles 05-17-2019 02:23 PM

Try Oscar Lopez Rivera...nothing to see here,right?

The Dad Fisherman 05-17-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167409)
President Obama commuted the sentence of famed Chelsea Manning.

You do know there is a difference correct ?

Big Whoop, out of prison is out of prison

wdmso 05-18-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1167411)
Big Whoop, out of prison is out of prison

Typical once again everything's the same ... and details only matter when it comes to spelling errors or math. Unless you agree shocking

wdmso 05-18-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167410)
Try Oscar Lopez Rivera...nothing to see here,right?

You mean the
74-year-old Oscar Lopez Rivera, the Puerto Rican nationalist who had served 35 years of a 55 year sentence.. i agree a questionable choice bet seems your unwilling or just cant distinguish between clemency and pardon ... and who Trump is using this power for.

Must be my TDS telling me its inappropriate to pardon friends and political allies ..

Sea Dangles 05-18-2019 08:24 AM

I guess the details only apply to Trump. It’s can be good to have friends in high places. Ask Jussie Smollet.

The Dad Fisherman 05-18-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167432)
Typical once again everything's the same ... and details only matter when it comes to spelling errors or math. Unless you agree shocking

Ahhh, so you’re saying that if Trump commuted his sentence, you wouldn’t have started this thread. Got it. :rolleyes:

wdmso 05-18-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1167438)
Ahhh, so you’re saying that if Trump commuted his sentence, you wouldn’t have started this thread. Got it. :rolleyes:

we get it you have no issues with Trump giving his friends pardons ... just say it ... you'll feel better

wdmso 05-18-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1167434)
I guess the details only apply to Trump. It’s can be good to have friends in high places. Ask Jussie Smollet.

thanks for another example of THE FBI is bad and Obama's got him off .... what else does your crystal ball see??

The Dad Fisherman 05-18-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167439)
we get it you have no issues with Trump giving his friends pardons ... just say it ... you'll feel better

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/m...p-you-heal.htm

Sea Dangles 05-18-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167440)
thanks for another example of THE FBI is bad and Obama's got him off .... what else does your crystal ball see??

I see you are having trouble with reading comprehension.

AGAIN🙄