Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Movies, Classics to Less than Normal (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Human Centipede (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=70252)

chefchris401 04-04-2011 05:50 PM

Human Centipede

1 Attachment(s)
finally watched this movie after all the crazy things I heard about it. its everything youve heard. its a really messed up movie. not really scary as it is just weird and gross.

The movie picks up pretty quick and keeps you watching, almost gives you an anxiety attack, very suspenseful.

If you like horror movies its worth a watch, if your not a fan stay away.

The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede"

The Dad Fisherman 04-05-2011 05:02 AM

I'm a big horror movie fan and thought it was just "Ehhh" ......way to over-hyped.....they already have a sequel out for it too.....

RIJIMMY 04-05-2011 09:15 AM

awww man, so when one person craps, it goes into the others mouth? wtf!

The Dad Fisherman 04-05-2011 10:14 AM

There's clubs in New York that get top dollar for that :hihi:

RIJIMMY 04-05-2011 10:23 AM

im not gonna ask how you know that

FishermanTim 04-05-2011 10:31 AM

The ending was kind of eff'd up. Too bad for the girl in the middle.
I just thought it was mediocre at best. Sure it was gross, but not much horror after the initial surgery. Ooops, hope I don't spoil it for anyone?

chefchris401 04-05-2011 10:49 AM

Yeah not so much in the horror department as much as it was just sick and crazy.

The chicks were hot
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIJIMMY 04-05-2011 10:56 AM

sounds f'in sick

The Dad Fisherman 04-05-2011 11:23 AM

Like I said....over-hyped.....Pink Flamingos was WAY sicker on the Gross out scale

and that was almost 40 years ago

fishbones 04-05-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 849393)
Like I said....over-hyped.....Pink Flamingos was WAY sicker on the Gross out scale

and that was almost 40 years ago

I have that on VHS. When I went through all my old VHS movies and gave them away, Pink Flamingos was one of the 3 or 4 that I kept. I haven't watched it in years, but it's nice to know it's there if I ever want to.

I was planning on watching the Human Centipede, but after reading all this, I don't think I'll bother.

The Dad Fisherman 04-05-2011 12:07 PM

give it a watch....it was entertaining if anything.

MarkB 05-03-2011 10:29 PM

There was a lot of hype about this movie before it came out, but once it was released, I never heard a word about it - it seemed to disappear.

I saw Pink Flamingos in P-town shortly after it was released. A few of the actors worked in town during the summer, and my brother knew some of them.

FishermanTim 05-09-2011 03:06 PM

My brother rented "Skyline" a week ago and I watched it, expecting a good alien-invasion flick.
What I saw was a jumbled mess of a special-effects resume' movie.
It had virtually no plot, no storyline and the end, if that's what they want to call it, was pathetic.
If they make a sequel, it will be a "direct-to-video" creation.
In otherwords, a bigger stinker!