Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   a hearbeat away (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=62245)

RIJIMMY 02-18-2010 08:57 AM

a hearbeat away

YouTube - Joe Biden Can't Count

Did I mention that he was Spence's pick for president :smash::smash::smash:

JohnnyD 02-18-2010 10:36 AM

I wish I could be perfect like you and never mis-speak.

spence 02-18-2010 10:37 AM

You're right, that proves he's an idiot.

-spence

buckman 02-18-2010 12:56 PM

Leave Joe alone , he's living in the 20th century. His words not mine.

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/video/20th-century/

And please don't give him a hard time,a few on here are very impressed with him.

The Dad Fisherman 02-18-2010 02:31 PM

NOW... A Heartbeat away from the presidency is an issue :huh:.....

buckman 02-18-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 748571)
NOW... A Heartbeat away from the presidency is an issue :huh:.....

Palin was a horrible pick, that's for sure:rotf2:

It's the one that's 2 heartbeats away that worries me more. She's not stupid, but she is insane

Bronko 02-26-2010 08:59 AM

Here is the ole' dunderhead's latest....

There have been some tense moments during today's health care summit at the Blair House, but not for Vice President Joe Biden, it seems.

Just moments before the afternoon session got underway, C-SPAN's cameras picked up audio of Biden chatting casually with participants.

"It's easy being vice president — you don't have to do anything."

Whomever Biden was chatting with said, "It's like being the grandpa and not the parent."

"Yeah, that's it!" replied Biden.

I have no problem with the Dems sticking grampa in the basement where he can't do any harm. This fool is tragic.

Bronko 02-26-2010 09:19 AM

Actually, this is the latest. Made moments after the inane statement above......

Vice President Biden: "I’m always reluctant after being here 37 years to tell people what the American people think. I think it requires a little bit of humility to be able to know what the American people think, and I don’t, I can’t swear I do. I know what I think. I think I know what they think. But I’m not sure what they think. And the second point I’d make is…"

Just keep talkin' Joe!

RIJIMMY 02-26-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 748505)
You're right, that proves he's an idiot.

-spence

If this was a one time occurence, no. But I do think its a pattern, no?

spence 02-26-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 750733)
If this was a one time occurence, no. But I do think its a pattern, no?

Biden has a sense of humor, and you see this as a fault...so sad.

Easy to be the VP? I saw the tape (on FOX of course) and it was clear he was just joking and talking casually with someone. From what I read Biden has been really engaged as a foreign policy advisor.

-spence

Swimmer 02-26-2010 07:18 PM

He is booked for the Comedy Connection at Fanuel Hall, January 21, 2012

striperman36 02-26-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 748572)
Palin was a horrible pick, that's for sure:rotf2:

It's the one that's 2 heartbeats away that worries me more. She's not stupid, but she is insane

I am with you man..

JohnR 02-26-2010 08:32 PM

Whichever party you root (soapbox) for, they are all really doing us a disservice. What would the guys that authored the Constitution and fought British rule say today if they saw how effed up things were? Were are the people of principle today?

Why is it that only a low 60% of Americans (working age adults) pay taxes and 40% don't? Why do 60% of Americans pay the lion's share of the nut? Why do I bust my a$$ in two jobs trying to make things better for my family and I have to pay to make someone elses' life better too?

I'm just in a really pi$$y mood because after doing two shows and a couple server installs next month I will finally have enough time to do my taxes. Time to start another thread.

RIJIMMY 03-01-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 750827)
Whichever party you root (soapbox) for, they are all really doing us a disservice. What would the guys that authored the Constitution and fought British rule say today if they saw how effed up things were? Were are the people of principle today?

Why is it that only a low 60% of Americans (working age adults) pay taxes and 40% don't? Why do 60% of Americans pay the lion's share of the nut? Why do I bust my a$$ in two jobs trying to make things better for my family and I have to pay to make someone elses' life better too?

I'm just in a really pi$$y mood because after doing two shows and a couple server installs next month I will finally have enough time to do my taxes. Time to start another thread.

which is the entire premise of the tea party movement, but voice your concerns and you'll be labeled an anti-govt looney who wants to hoard all your evil $ like you did under Bush.

The Dad Fisherman 03-01-2010 10:54 AM

Really Sucks being labeled.....huh?

detbuch 03-01-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 751326)

It really sucks if you're mislabeled.

Joe 03-01-2010 11:01 AM

The $600 per couple Obama tax credit removed a lot of tax liability, particularly for people in the 15% bracket...

The Dad Fisherman 03-01-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 751328)
It really sucks if you're mislabeled.

You're preaching to the Choir...

RIJIMMY 03-01-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 751326)

only sucks when the definition of the label is incorrect.

The Dad Fisherman 03-01-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 751365)
only sucks when the definition of the label is incorrect.

I just assumed that everyone knew that when referring to this forum