Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Pompeo is in the thick of Ukraine (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95621)

Pete F. 10-02-2019 02:44 PM

Pompeo is in the thick of Ukraine

Confirmed: A source familiar tells me the State Department IG briefing on the Hill is about retaliation against State Department officials who are trying to cooperate with the House investigation.

scottw 10-02-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1175641)

Confirmed: A source familiar tells me

baaaaaah haaaaaaaa

Sea Dangles 10-02-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1175641)
Confirmed: A source familiar tells me the State Department IG briefing on the Hill is about retaliation against State Department officials who are trying to cooperate with the House investigation.

How is Mrs F’s Trump coverup coming along?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Pete F. 10-02-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1175682)
How is Mrs F’s Trump coverup coming along?

Not as good as Trump’s if you like subpoena coladas and getting caught in Ukraine

Sea Dangles 10-03-2019 05:37 AM

Just have her sit still so they get the hair right. Now when you bend her over, you can really F Trump.

Got Stripers 10-03-2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1175703)
Just have her sit still so they get the hair right. Now when you bend her over, you can really F Trump.

Pete takes his zeal to the extreme and at the other end of the spectrum, you take your f*cked up nasty schoolyard bully crap to the other extreme. I wouldn’t want to be one of your kids if the didn’t to my chores, your dog if It couldn’t hold it to be let out, or a neighbor if you happened to see me while raking my maple tree leaves off your lawn. You sir need some anger management help, or maybe a gym membership to work out some of your frustration or maybe some better family support.

Sea Dangles 10-03-2019 07:20 AM

I come here for therapy. Thanks for the encouragement.

PaulS 10-03-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1175703)

you really are a POS

Sea Dangles 10-03-2019 11:54 AM

Does this mean we won’t be Facebook friends?