Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TFCTFN How it works (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=91821)

Guppy 02-08-2017 05:28 PM

TFCTFN How it works

TFCTFN How it works
" Thought it might be a good idea to describe how things go for those that might be on the fence... Or have a very bad memory, like moi LOL

I'll start with what little I know....

The door is $10.00
I'll bring labels and marker if anyone wants to stick a name tag, good idea me thinks

Ricky will have plenty of chafing dishes all set up for the warm pot luck entrees, (serving spoons Ricky?)

I'll help Ricky with the p plates, plastic ware, napkins, and a couple of coolers with ice.

There's a bar at the front of the building accessed from the hall, maybe a little too close! :-)

There's a Holiday Inn right across the street

Not sure how the door prize, raffle and auction works so maybe someone will chime in and explain all that . I do know the raffle table will be full of plugs and stuff so make sure to bring stuff to donate for the raffles.
There's also a charter trip on the Deep Thinker up for auction!

Sooooooo bring some food for chow time
Plug, fishing gear or whatever for the raffles
Plenty of fishing lies,,,, o I mean stories. ;-)"

And the Boss said
"Bring a friend, hang out, get ready for Spring!"

Fairhaven, MA 02719
United States

VFW Fort Phoenix Post 2892.loc.vcf

wader-dad 02-08-2017 07:00 PM

I know its the 25th- what time does it start?

JohnR 02-09-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wader-dad (Post 1116568)
I know its the 25th- what time does it start?

Setup at 6:30 - doors 7pm :btu:

piemma 02-09-2017 08:34 AM

Yous guys who aren't bringing a dish or some kind of food, try and bring something for the raffle table.

Remember, this is your site and this is the only event of the year that help John keep the lights on. If you check the site even once a week it would be nice if you made a donation of a plug or something fishing related.

bassballer 02-09-2017 09:28 AM

John, if were ot attending can we send in a donation for the site?

wader-dad 02-22-2017 04:21 PM

I a bumping this up because it says where it is and what time it is-

tysdad115 02-22-2017 07:21 PM

Is it clothing optional again?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy 02-22-2017 08:35 PM

Sweet Jesus ,,, I hope not

JohnR 02-22-2017 08:39 PM

Clothing Mandatory ;)

BB - always up for a donation, or drop a couple bucks for supporting a Veterans Group :kewl:

wdmso 02-23-2017 05:22 AM

I am unable to attend however I am looking for some one who is from fall river or fairhaven area who might allow me to drop off some raffle stuff Saturday so I may contribute PM me if possible thanks Wayne

RickBomba 02-24-2017 10:48 AM

I'm gonna be shredded. I've been studying for the Salesforce Certified Administrator for a week. It's almost as bad as taking the LSAT.

Anyway, I'll see you guys at the show. Remember, even if you're bringing food, try to grab one or two things for the raffle. It's a great way to win some awesome stuff and raises a lot for the site.

Are we going to have the $5 and $1 tickets this year? I'm bringing a rod for the bigger raffle, if we have it.

Thanks,
Rick

Mike P 02-25-2017 02:50 PM

Are we still having this when it's not too #^&#^&#^&#^&ing cold to fish? 😂😂

Got Stripers 02-25-2017 04:07 PM

Global Warming, it is unreal the weather we have had this week, looking forward to pigging out on some good food and seeing some old friends.

GBOUTDOORS 02-25-2017 04:40 PM

Who you calling old.