Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Just saying Hi! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=69215)

Big Biscuit 02-12-2011 10:14 PM

Just saying Hi!

Let me endear my self by stating the Patsies blow the Bruins suck the Celtics are a bunch off old men who will have no legs left at the end of the playoffs and the the Red Sux are becoming what they once despised an evil empire. Other than that we shoul get along fine.:cool:

Squid kids Dad 02-12-2011 10:48 PM

I dont think so!!!!!!!!

spinncognito 02-14-2011 08:33 AM

Great, a Yankmees Fan, very endearing indeed. :fury:

Raven 02-14-2011 08:57 AM

NOPE.you just painted yerself into the corner

afterhours 02-14-2011 09:00 AM

WAT just go away :smash:

Nebe 02-14-2011 09:34 AM

You have big breasts.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The Dad Fisherman 02-14-2011 09:56 AM

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Yankees fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Yankees fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankees fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Red Sox fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you a Red Sox fan?"

"Because my Granparents are Red Sox fans, and my Parents are Red Sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Red Sox fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your Grandparents were morons and your Parents were morons, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Yankees fan."

Nebe 02-14-2011 09:58 AM

LOLILOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

MarshCappa 02-17-2011 12:56 PM

:rotf2::rotf2:

tysdad115 02-17-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 836845)
You have big breasts.

:rotf2: Another winner from Nebe

Big Biscuit 02-24-2011 10:14 PM

You guys are real pissahs.:bl2:

JohnnyD 02-25-2011 10:18 AM

It's fine to not like the Pats, Celts, Sox or Bruins. Just go ahead and cheer for your own professional teams based in Connecticut... or wait.

The Dad Fisherman 02-25-2011 10:41 AM

WWE

Big Biscuit 02-25-2011 06:55 PM

Live in CT now but I'm from Brooklyn, NY. Home of the best pizza on earth. Go ahead deny it your only lying to yourself. Now lets get back on topic. The Red Sox seem to be ready to make a run at the title. I don't understand the trade the Celt's made. They should have kept Perkins. They need to get young fast. What do they have one more run left in them. The Bruins who even watches hockey. Now the Pats can't say I hate them. Like the way they play and represent themselves. Brady is an all time great.

SurfCaster413 02-26-2011 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Biscuit (Post 840061)
Live in CT now but I'm from Brooklyn, NY. Home of the best pizza on earth. Go ahead deny it your only lying to yourself. Now lets get back on topic. The Red Sox seem to be ready to make a run at the title. I don't understand the trade the Celt's made. They should have kept Perkins. They need to get young fast. What do they have one more run left in them. The Bruins who even watches hockey. Now the Pats can't say I hate them. Like the way they play and represent themselves. Brady is an all time great.

OOOH great another jets/knicks/yankme's fan. As for the hockey comment you guys have the Islanders. Ha. Rangers oh and buffalo which all suck. Such a big state with so many professional sports team and one thing in common. THEY SUCK!!!

JohnR 02-26-2011 10:26 AM

So the all important question: Jets or Giants?

One of the two means we'll begrudgingly respect you, the other means we'll need to explain what begrudgingly means.

Welcome aboard ;)

Big Biscuit 02-26-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 840179)
So the all important question: Jets or Giants?

One of the two means we'll begrudgingly respect you, the other means we'll need to explain what begrudgingly means.

Welcome aboard ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a Giants fan.

The Dad Fisherman 02-27-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 840179)
One of the two means we'll begrudgingly respect you,

Did I miss the Memo...there will be no "Begrudgingly" coming from this guy

Big Biscuit 02-27-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 840397)

Why all the hate? Seriously? :confused:

JohnR 02-27-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 840397)

Well, if he said JETS we'd know that he'd sniffed too much glue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Biscuit (Post 840436)
Why all the hate? Seriously? :confused:

You troll like that and wonder, really :bshake::rotflmao: ?

Big Biscuit 02-27-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 840439)

You troll like that and wonder, really :bshake::rotflmao: ?

:biglaugh: :devil2:

Wow! That's the first time I've ever been called a troll. Did I come off too strong? It's all fun and games. :angel: